• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Soma into meprobate potentiation and then lengthening

Gelflingrrrl

Greenlighter
I have seen posts about soma and even one that goes into modafinil as a possible potentiation. The thing is, I would like to lengthen the duration of Soma?s effects, but I don?t want to interfere with the conversion of soma into meprobate. I generally take Tagamet with my Valium and Suboxone but I?m afraid that it will interfere with that conversion. I can?t find anything that addresses both topics.

Extremely late reply but given I've been fucking with this combo whilst also being prescribed Diazepam and Suboxone I can say that.

It's not worth it. You want an inducer to get the most meprobamate from Carisprodol, inhibitors increase the levels of carisoprodol itself instead from everything I've read and sadly my experiments seem to give the same results as the drug doesn't last as long on Moda AND the moda stimulation detracts from the Soma buzz.

From what I've seen Modafinil potentiates Diazepam, can't say I've noticed much a difference myself, presumably again due to Modas stimulation.

It definitely does shorten the half-life of Suboxone and make you require more to feel well however, this is a definite issue.

I also got the worst Soma shakes I've ever had off taking Soma + Moda.