• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Found a couple of my fiance's ex's on his recent facebook searches...

Really, his drinking, your drugs, bottom-line, it's not a contest. You both could use healthier hobbies, let's be honest. Next up, how can you possibly give him shit about looking up an ex on FB when you yourself admit to doing the same? Double standards like that just don't fly. Let it go, like quick and in a hurry!

Finally, not to go too detective on matters but on the nights he comes home late and claims to be working (and you've said you are at least somewhat suspicious), do his hands appear to be super cleaned up? Most mechanics I've known come home from work with somewhat dirty hands, even when they've washed up some at work. However, if he was fooling around with another lady, his hands would most likely be pretty immaculate. No woman I've ever been with would let me touch her p*ssy with greasy dirty hands, especially considering my fingers would probably end up inside of her (sorry if that's too much info but...). If things are moving along nicely, my hands (and other things) would likely be in, on and all around her naked body, with an emphasis on her more "private" areas, if you know what I mean!

Just a few thoughts I had after reading your post FWIW. Best of luck with things going forward!

^ How do you know mechanic has had sex?
His index and middle finger don't have any grease...

Haha! He's told me the "clean fingers = cheating mechanic" joke before. But on that note, yes, his hands usually look dirty even if he washed them. Chronicpain54, I will admit that it is hard to have deep conversations with him due to either always being at work and/or the drinking. We have talked about our future, kicking our bad habits, getting a better home, and possibly having a baby one day. As long as he stays faithful to me, I don't see why we can't do all those things.

Haha! He's told me the "clean fingers = cheating mechanic" joke before. But on that note, yes, his hands usually look dirty even if he washed them. Chronicpain54, I will admit that it is hard to have deep conversations with him due to either always being at work and/or the drinking. We have talked about our future, kicking our bad habits, getting a better home, and possibly having a baby one day. As long as he stays faithful to me, I don't see why we can't do all those things.

I agree, anything is possible where there is trust and unconditional love. I truly wish the best for you both!