• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Confused

AllyHat

Greenlighter
Hi, I was just reprimanded and had a message deleted because I mentioned drugs by name. Yet in the sticky it says

What makes a good introductory post? Here are some suggestions:

• A big hello to the rest of Bluelight :)
  • Tell us why you came to Bluelight?
  • Tell us your interests and background, such as being a student, interest in films, video games, meeting other bluelighters, etc?
  • Tell us which drugs you like?

Was it mentioning specific drug names or am I still too much of a newbie here? Any advice appreciated, I don't want to break any rules.
Thanks

Hey man, welcome to bluelight :)

I just had a look through your post histpry, and found the thread you're talking about. There's been a bit of a misunderstanding...

You can talk about drugs and mention them by name (almost) everywhere on bluelight. There are some subforums where you have to be careful about drug discussion - such as the recovery forums, like Sober Living.

What we can't do is tell you whether or not something is "real" just by describing it. We don't do "drug ID" (like "is this really [x drug]" - or "are my etizolam pills legit?")

The only way anyone could responsibly advise you on such matters would be to have them lab tested.

So that's all that comment means. If you're ever confused in future, you can just send the moderator in question a private message asking them to clarify.

Hope that clears things up. Again - welcome :)

Thank you man, I guess I will have to watch the forum I'm posting in more closely from now on. Appreciate the explanation man, I really do, I was confused as all hell!!!!