• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Did you ever meet an upright street drug dealer in person ?

Ziiirp

Bluelighter
See the thread title.

For me, all street dealers I met, are utter, undereducated, ignorant, hard and/or polytoxic drug addicted scum, that would even be toxic to humans around them, if there weren't any drugs available to dispatch (they are just opportunist in a non-functioning society). They are the inverse of a what a modern day shaman/medicine man should be like (in an utopia?). They shed a bad light on responsible drug users.

I don't blame them or their upbringing entirely. I blame the "system" partially, that of course makes them paranoid (because of their usually inferior mind). I also blame the system for providing a lobby/a market for them in the first place, by ruling certain (or nowadays all) drug classes illegal.

I like cops much more than I like undereducated street dealers !!! %)

Did you ever meet a street dealer, that was not a scumbag ?

Not counting some of those weed dealers I'm sure everyone had to go to at one point when they were young from my experience I've only had that happen with those white boy dealers living with their parents that sell to support their habit that you go to as a last resort dealer.

Don't buy hard drugs from people who use hard drugs.

Only one. Good guy, had a daughter to take care of and looked out for me. Unfortunately he was an addict and been arrested multiple times. His last time arrested though, he quit the stuff for good and is now holding up a job and seems happier. Never shorted me, ever. Stuff was always on point.

Most people though, low lifes.

Yeah I used to buy from this girl, she was a meth-head too, was one of the nicest people I've ever known, she sold at literally just above cost, all she asked was that you smoked a bit with her...

Yes, but they didn't use drugs, they just did it for the money.

Ditto. Most of the people I have cold copped from were pretty heartless, but some of the people I've bought drugs from treated me surprisingly well. Then again, I never really hung around with any street dealers long enough to know if it was genuine or just part of their hustle.

As someone else said, I fault the system more than any of them as individuals.

I actually haven't met that many shady dealers.

I guess i don't deal with people high up the food chain, and it's always just been a matter of people that sell to their (large circle of) friends.
That's a reflection of the social circles i tend to be part of, and the kinds of drugs i tend to be buying (weed, psychedelics, mdma etc).
Not really the same as smack or meth dealers - i've known some scary speed dealers.
But most of the people i've bought drugs off over the years have been legit friends, who i still keep in touch and hang out with when drugs aren't part of the equation.

I've never had to deal with street dealers, i've always used middle men that were very professional, took only a modest cut and delivered consistently, aside from the occasional honest mistake.

I've met several great people who happened to deal drugs.
Circumstance can push the best of us into shitty positions where we are forced to do "immoral" things to get by.

You, on the other hand, seem a bit ignorant, in assuming that being a drugdealer per say makes you a lesser human being.

Shame on you.

Cry me a river ...

Fact of the matter is : In a free society, there would be no need for drug dealers, that sell highly adulterated and dangerously laced products *shedsatearforourfellowdrugdealerkittens. "We are forced to do immoral things", dude, never heard more ridiculous understatement. Tell that the thousands of heroin addicts, that OD every day, because they bought a fentanyl-laced package. Shame on you for sugarcoating all that evitable misery.

I am not talking about the broke person, that lives at their mom's house and sells weed to get by, by the way. Sorry, if there was a misunderstanding.

There are two sides to every story, but personally knowing many people that have overdosed and died due to fentanyl laced heroin I completely understand your strong stance on the matter. There are A LOT of bad people that deal drugs, but I can see how some people fall into the trap life and sell drugs robfeed their families just to get by. Some people may not have all the resources others do. I haven't been in the situation myself, but if you can't get paid above minimum wage it would be very difficult to support yourself, let alone an entire family. The drug dealer starts to see the clientele as roaches or lesser thans, and some of them are. It's an endless cycle and a total trap for everyone involved, hence the name.

There are two sides to every story, but personally knowing many people that have overdosed and died due to fentanyl laced heroin I completely understand your strong stance on the matter. There are A LOT of bad people that deal drugs, but I can see how some people fall into the trap life and sell drugs robfeed their families just to get by. Some people may not have all the resources others do. I haven't been in the situation myself, but if you can't get paid above minimum wage it would be very difficult to support yourself, let alone an entire family. The drug dealer starts to see the clientele as roaches or lesser thans, and some of them are. It's an endless cycle and a total trap for everyone involved, hence the name.

Thanks for laying that knowledge down. I was gonna say something because I was rubbed the wrong way by OPs view originally like the other poster.

Drug dealing can be a lot of things: a good friend who happens to have an oxy script, your average weed dealer, or the dude walking the corner all day selling rocks, etc etc. It's all about who that person is and their circumstance. I've met them all and sometimes you'll be surprised.

I'm familiar with the parts of my city where dealing is 100% open air (unless it's 'hot' that day). For the few dealers I've known personally in that environment, that was their full time job and main source of income to support their family. It's that way for all of them, they can't get a job that pays enough there and I know that from experience. The only one I won't defend is the person selling fent. Fuck them they deserve prison. Everyone is just a product of their environment when you break it down.

If you still have an argument, at that point, it's a philosophical one. Are they bad if they do it for good reason? Let's get real meta with it. What is evil? How do you measure it from person to person? Does it even exist?

If you can't tell, I'm very high. Basically, I don't think they deserve hate.

Cry me a river ...

Fact of the matter is : In a free society, there would be no need for drug dealers, that sell highly adulterated and dangerously laced products *shedsatearforourfellowdrugdealerkittens. "We are forced to do immoral things", dude, never heard more ridiculous understatement. Tell that the thousands of heroin addicts, that OD every day, because they bought a fentanyl-laced package. Shame on you for sugarcoating all that evitable misery.

I am not talking about the broke person, that lives at their mom's house and sells weed to get by, by the way. Sorry, if there was a misunderstanding.

Well, is society free then?

I think you misunderstood me.
When I said "immoral", I wasn't talking about lacing your product.
I was talking about moving (clean) product.

Hence, "immoral".

Jesus man, I'm a junkie - why the fuck would I defend assholes who taint their product?

Anyways - drugdealers provide a public service the state has failed to provide.

Also, all the best brother. Take care

Um yes every single wholesale dealer was professional, educated, and kinda fun honestly.

I didn't deal with people I couldn't trust. You had to be discreet, trustworthy. My job was to keep the street dealers supplied and in line. We had people who's only job was to watch them. If they got picked up we knew about it before their family did.
We used blackmail, extortion, and bribery to recruit the right people.

It was really good for a few years just like clockwork. 2014 fucked us up. Rico and money laundering charges came down on the 5 guys in charge of that ring. I was very close with one of them. ( He's still in federal prison)

By 2016 I retired for good. Just wasn't ever the same after they took out our best people. Now it's all like the op says. Retarded drug addict kids that don't even know what they are selling.

Good luck world

the closest thing to "the streets" that i ever got a deal was at the train station. the guy asked me if i was interested in weed so i followed him to a part of the train station with no cameras. he tried to sell me like .1 of some who knows what kind of bud, maybe it was good but it was like ten bucks for .1... i just gave him a few dollars and said thanks but no thanks.... pretty sure this guy wasn't a real dealer, probably just needed a few bucks and thought he could scam someone. he said he could get coke too. i can't even imagine.

i was in washington state for a couple months in my early twenties and me and my girlfriend searched the streets for a dealer... there were areas with a bunch of hippies called "rainbow" people or whatever... none of them would sell us any weed... they called us "drainbows" - people that would drain the rainbows families good vibes or something just asking for drugs. lol... eventually we met some people. our friends neighbor was a dealer and we met some people at a park bench we were sitting at that said "420" graffitied on it. my girlfriend was convinced it was a gang spot. we got smoked up with some pretty good outdoors.

all of the other dealers that i had were usually just friends telling me someone they knew was dealing... i remember i used to play in bands with this kid. he got me hooked on weed pretty much. he always used to make sure i got good deals himself. but when i was in my late 20s he became a cop and stopped dealing, so he recommended me to some kid who supposedly dealed to a lot of people.. i went months thinking he was going to set us up for some sting operation and have them be like "why is this guy coming to your house". at the time i kept going to the dealer though to see if my friend was a friend or someone that thought i had a drug problem... turns out everything was fine

Yes. I was good friends with a weed dealer who was a very normal and kind dude. Left the game after his 3rd time experience of armed robbery. Saved up 100k or so and was out. Very normal guy other than that. Pre-legal California.