• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Speed ball IV Cocaine ≈90 mg and Heroin ≈30 mg - Experienced - It's been a long time.

dankhead88

Bluelighter
Speed ball IV Cocaine ≈90 mg and Heroin ≈30 mg - Experienced - It's been a long time.

Seeing a friend I haven't met in ages, I was finally able out hang out with him. After a bit of catching up we smoked some pot, had some beers, and some shots of Jack Daniels.

I caught up with him and asked how the other people we knew were doing. It's sad to find out some people I knew, died from drug overdoses. Being a former addict, I was clean for a while, except for having some pot and beer once in a while. Knowing that I had issues with the drugs before, I knew my mind was made up.

Ever have the feeling that you quit the hard drugs to get your life back together after suffering withdrawals but not really end up quitting and going on a long term temporary hiatus instead? That's me. I never quit formally, but I can understand why living sober most of the days is important. I don't ever feel that drug use is bad, as long as it's not overdone.Well, after being clean for a while, I feel that it was a well deserved reward. I promised myself never go overboard with drugs ever again ever since meth and heroin fucked up life up several times.

Friend has a hookup and I decide to do it for old times sake.

We drive and I was able to get good bit of both. We mix them up and prepare the shots. 1 part heroin and 3 parts cocaine.

As both drugs start becoming an aqueous solution, fond and horrifying memories come back. Almost as if good nostalgia and PTSD came knocking at the door at the same time.

As the cotton ball expands, so does my anxiety.

I drew up the aqueous solution in a syringe and prepare my veins on my hand. Wiping the area of injection with an alcohol pad, I become hesitant and excited at the same time.

Bevel up.

23 degree angle.

And into the vein it goes.

As the blood draws in the syringe, I push the plunger down.​

The memories all came flooding back with the help of cocaine and heroin crossing the blood brain barrier like crossing into a parallel universe at the speed of light.

I feel as if I was skydiving into a gigantic hot springs.

The rush of it while having a safe and pleasurable landing. I start to sweat profusely and breathe heavily.

My whole jawline was numb and I could feel the opiates hitting my CNS at full force while getting massive tinnitus.

It's been so long, but fuck! This feels amazing.

After the coke wears off, I start nodding off heavy.

"This heroin is stronger than I thought", I said to myself.
6 hours in, I vomit and feel better. Never had dope last so long, but it could be due to tolerance and dose.

At the end of the day, it was a pleasurable one. I finish up the night with 7 grams of kratom and 2 g of phenibut.

It's always been my favorite combo, but I should tread lightly, if I don't want to get a habit again.

It's been so long, and dealing with a long time of work and not using. It was a nice treat.
It's not something to do everyday. I made a promise to myself, but I should still be aware of potential danger and damages I could cause if I'm not too careful.

Disclaimer: To people that are curious. Please use caution. This is a deadly combo. Always use clean syringes, clean water, and clean containers. If you can gain access to micron filters, even better. Wish I had a micron filter before hand.

Be safe everyone!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_cocaine
substancecode_stimulants
substancecode_heroin
substancecode_opiates
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_addiction
roacode_iv

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had many, many "just the one" speedballs after a long hiatus, and invariably it has led me back into full-blown addiction. I'll be interested to hear how you get on.

dankhead88 said:
...fond and horrifying memories come back. Almost as if good nostalgia and PTSD came knocking at the door at the same time.

Oh God can I relate to that. Well said. Hope things are going well with your attempt to stay mostly sober.

I've had many, many "just the one" speedballs after a long hiatus, and invariably it has led me back into full-blown addiction. I'll be interested to hear how you get on.

I certainly feel the old me coming back a little. It's not too bad, but a lot of addicts were just weekend warriors at one point. I definitely need to be careful though, can't throw my life away again.

Oh God can I relate to that. Well said. Hope things are going well with your attempt to stay mostly sober.

Thank you friend. I just hope I never get back to the feeling of using just to feel normal day by day. It's the worst feeling, as if you're trapped by your own subconscious and physical sickness

I'm guessing from your post in the "What are you on" thread that you have rekindled your opiate addiction?

I'm guessing from your post in the "What are you on" thread that you have rekindled your opiate addiction?

A little bit. Definitely not everyday. Stashed away 100mg for "emergencies" but definitely not enough to cause withdrawals. Can be a slippery slope though. Longest I've had heroin stashed away was 2 weeks. Going to see if I can break that record lmao

Oh man you're definitely playing with fire. Good luck man. I've never once been able to do an opiate and not slip back. It's been 4 and a half years since I got off them and I don't have any desire for them anymore which is good. Still not gonna fool myself into thinking I could use responsibly though.

Trip report 2: The aftermath

and you know what? I am back. I tried to control it. I've tried to tame it. I'm not gonna bullshit y'all. It's a full blown relapse at this point. I get sick as hell every morning. You know. I hate myself for this. I knew before I started this report, that it was a bad idea after being clean for so long. One part of me wants to be clean and addicted free but the other part of me don't want to quit substance use forever. I don't regret it, but I despise myself for giving in.

I apologize to everyone here for being arrogant or had over-expectations.

Before this report, I was able to get up every morning. Now, when I wake up. I can't get out of bed with all the pain and anxiety that's happening.

I did this to myself and now I must face the repercussions of my carelessness. My mother, father, and brother doesn't know. Coworkers don't know. and my girlfriend doesn't know. The question is, how long can I put on a facade until the truth leaks through the mask? I can hide the track marks, the nod, the slurred speech, but I cannot hide the sickness.. Been sick twice, and within those sick days. I lay in bed for two days, kicking and screaming, not eating or drinking water, blocking my eyes from any hint of sunlight and moving around at night, punching my legs to stop moving.

I want to thank y'all for encouraging me to stop and to reconsider my options. Of course, my arrogance got in the way and ultimately, I became dependent on opiates again.

Now here I am, desperate. Bought and ordered tons of kratom and loperamide and see if I can somehow replace and then taper off back to my old state of normalcy. Wish me luck everyone.

One lesson. No matter how much one can track themselves on their usage pattern. How safe and educated they are on heroin and addictive combos. It can fuck up anyone. Addiction has no favoritism or discrimination.

One love y'all and stay safe out there. One thing that learning about drugs taught me. Dosage and proper administration. Never overdosed in my life. Thanks to you guys that I didn't become that user that licks his needles before using or use toilet water to mix my drugs. Here I am wiping my arm with alcohol and using sterile needles. I am grateful for the harm-reduction practices that you guys and Erowid have taught me. Cheers and here's to fighting the good fight!

Ah, man, I was hoping this wouldn't be the case... of course, not surprised. :( Well, you beat it once, even if it was temporary. You can do it again. And maybe next time you'll be able to reach that peaceful place of accepting you just can't ever do it again. I did that finally and the cravings are gone (it's been 4 and a half years). I still do other drugs, too. Some people I guess can't do anything because it ends up leading to everything but for me that's not the case anyway.

Ah, man, I was hoping this wouldn't be the case... of course, not surprised. :( Well, you beat it once, even if it was temporary. You can do it again. And maybe next time you'll be able to reach that peaceful place of accepting you just can't ever do it again. I did that finally and the cravings are gone (it's been 4 and a half years). I still do other drugs, too. Some people I guess can't do anything because it ends up leading to everything but for me that's not the case anyway.

Thank you for the motivation. I am willing to go cold turkey. I've requested two more days off from work to go cold turkey for 4 days. I'm ready to get my life back. Wish me luck! I hope to never return to this hell ever again.

If you feel like you need support through this, please feel free to start a thread in The Dark Side. :)

Hey mate, best of luck. You played with fire knowingly but also seem wise and experienced enough to get on top. I have no experience with opiates, but wish you well as i do understand the challenge they present. Your network sounds positive and not conducive to your use. Thats good. Hope you get on top and stay therevthis time

Kinda funny I just posted a first time goofball trip report and mention "it's just this one time". So far it was just that one without any desire to repeat whatsoever, honest to god. I just don't enjoy it.

I need to lay down. Getting a bit sweaty from that third fresh fly agaric. But damn they are tasty.

Get sober bro <3 <3 <3

I felt this in my soul. Speed balls were my thing, have been for years now. I always do the one last time bit, about 2 weeks in a row, then my semi-real last one for a while. I'm through the withdrawal now. Someone just asked me "dont you feel liberated?? Dont you feel free?" Like you're ever really free from something like that. I just feel good and even a mediocre feeling of fine is starting to fade. It's been almost 3 weeks and I keep telling myself that I'm tired of doing this. I'm not, I'm just tired of what it does to my life.

Kinda funny I just posted a first time goofball trip report and mention "it's just this one time". So far it was just that one without any desire to repeat whatsoever, honest to god. I just don't enjoy it.

I need to lay down. Getting a bit sweaty from that third fresh fly agaric. But damn they are tasty.

Get sober bro <3 <3 <3

Hey man, I was just thinking about you the other day, wondering if you were good. Nice to see you post. :)

Get sober bro <3 <3 <3
Thank you for the support <3 Also, isn't amanitas toxic if they're not dried?

I felt this in my soul. Speed balls were my thing, have been for years now. I always do the one last time bit, about 2 weeks in a row, then my semi-real last one for a while. I'm through the withdrawal now. Someone just asked me "dont you feel liberated?? Dont you feel free?" Like you're ever really free from something like that. I just feel good and even a mediocre feeling of fine is starting to fade. It's been almost 3 weeks and I keep telling myself that I'm tired of doing this. I'm not, I'm just tired of what it does to my life.
I know the feeling. Nobody gets tired of the effects. Only what it does to their life. All that money, the lying to not hurt loved ones or to get fired, missing events and opportunities because I'm too busy driving to cop some more shit. It gets old really fast and eventually it will come to an end when you least expect it and I start panicking because of the inevitable withdrawals.

Thank you for the support <3 Also, isn't amanitas toxic if they're not dried?
That's what they say yeah. They do make me a bit nauseous from time to time, but only if I eat several fresh ones. Dried I can eat dozens (yes, dozens) without getting sick.

I suppose the variety found in my area (Northern Germany) is relatively weak which is probably why they used to be part of the local cuisine.

This is how I prepare them:
Air dry
Powder
Spread out and bake at around 120?C for 30min
Soak in liquor, preferably whiskey
Strain off liquid

This is how I use them:
Drink the liquid :D

I've given this liquid to many people (knowingly!), some of them drug naive. Nobody ever got ill effects. All enjoyed the buzz.
The difference between straight liquor and this stuff isn't as big as you expect with ~50 whole mushrooms per liter. Just a warm tingly buzz. Sometimes makes me sleepy, sometimes energetic. Always pleasant.

The only time I experienced ill effects was the day I ate 50 whole dried, powdered mushrooms (didn't heat them) in one go (drank the powder in liquid).
I started sweating and drooling profusely, felt very very sick to my stomach (yet didn't puke), fell asleep after 30min and awoke to blurred vision about 30-60min later, all nausea gone.

Still waiting for that psychedelic experience. One day my persistence will have payed out! Until then it's gonna serve just fine as a modulator of the dissociative and serotonergic psychedelic experience.

Btw, you may look very high on this stuff. Tiny pupils, dumb look on the face. It's quite apparent.

EDIT: You'd be surprised how many anti-pot anti-everything people get interested in trying this drink when it's handed to them. Never understood why. Such a pretty mushroom, isn't it?

Last edited:
Yes, beautiful mushrooms, and also its imagery is all over the place. The Mario Brothers ate them to get large and powerful and they're mentioned in images in all sorts of folklore.

Yes, beautiful mushrooms, and also its imagery is all over the place. The Mario Brothers ate them to get large and powerful and they're mentioned in images in all sorts of folklore.
Yeah I just love seeing them in every shape and form. :)

Lots of people down here decorate their houses and gardens with Amanita Muscaria figurines. Kinda funny considering practically nobody has ever taken the time to read about them, let alone dared to eat some.