It?s gotten insanely toxic in CE&P. Please read and discuss in a civil manner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't ever call me a kid and if you EVER threaten me again. It won't end well for you.

Sorry, I mixed up the pointless tough guy threats. My bad.

Look, you are welcome to post in CEP. I have made that abundantly clear- I don't care if you do or don't tbh. Bu you evidently want to, having returned from a ban quite promptly. Its very simple, follow the rules. Don't abuse or threaten people.

What does shit I said have to do with how biased this place has become?
there's a (false) narrative being peddled here that people like jgrimez, sos78 and yourself are being oppressed, targeted for your political opinions and infracted unfairly.

play the martyr all you want but i'm demonstrating - with crystal clear examples - that it's actually because you're just abusive.

alasdair

Sorry, I mixed up the pointless tough guy threats. My bad.

Oh, so now it's a "tough guy threat" to tell someone not to threaten me.

Just stop typing at me. You have nothing.

there's a (false) narrative being peddled here that people like jgrimez, sos78 and yourself are being oppressed, targeted for your political opinions and infracted unfairly.

Even though certain admins and moderators will now claim or post in this thread and elsewhere, "that there's no political bias at all here..."

Last edited:
i have never claimed there's "no bias". in fact i said as much earlier in this thread.

when you cry oppression and you've been infracted, numerous times, for abuse, i'm sorry but you just look like idiots. not only that, you completely devalue any valid complaints and make it less likely that they'll be properly heard. as a wise friend once said: if you bake a cake, you eat a cake.

alasdair

Once again this isn't about me. It's about the "false" narrative being peddled here. How many times do I have to say that before you understand?

it is about you. you made it about you.

you post your opinion. i post my opinion. people can decide for themselves. that's how it works.

alasdair

eGq9fSu.png

YhLbD2c.png

2ijn0VB.png

This thread is just a Trump bashing thread and a Trump supporter bashing thread. Ill add cduggles infraction for public viewing as soon as you agree to it Ali. I called it what it is- a bloody Trump bashing thread and it actually is!!!!!!!!!@#$#

I really dont mind at all public record. In fact TLB said transparency was required. So?

ckISyAv.png

This attitude is the problem. Whats the point in even bothering with "debating" with people who claim they are open to ideas yet are not really, as everything they cant be bothered with is then just decided as shit just because THEY arent interested? What about anybody else? No one can get a word in without being ridiculed and their ideas closed and infracted away.

You are part of this Ali. So is sj but I doubt he would be infracting people, hes just a hot head .

NO BODY CAN GET A BLOODY WORD IN MATE.

hPI2tBE.png

This is jessFR,

If life is too short to endlessly harrass jgrimez then why do you do it, be allowed to do it, consistently and enjoy the company of cduggles, ali, sj, ch, in maligning him?

Its horrible. Its like watching 8 yo bullies bash a new kid in school.

Your attitudes are so rude is it any wonder youre getting rudeness back ?

AGAIN, YOU CLEARLY HAVE THE ALT PARANOIAS SO PROVE IT OR MAKE LIKE A SCUBA AND BAN HIM THEN.

V8jkJML.png

Pot,kettle.

n1q3AFn.png

Off topic posting, not targeted like it is towards others. I wonder why that is.? :)

Im not going to bother screenshotting the whole ET tangent in the CO2 thread. No one was on topic then!

z4Pz37u.png

Here is an example of jgrimez trying to follow the rules and be on topic.

Funny how any thread can just turn into a Trump bashing thread though right?

I dont care about left or right stuff, the cep mob are just behaving as rotten as the rat pack in the lounge were.
37zyugr.png

So. Am I going to cop another infraction for continual cep disruption cduggles? You have no power here.

Ali? Sj?

Last edited:
aYs77On.png

Cduggles.

2vpSC1J.png

Bx00aIE.png

The way you two mods have bashed the shit out of this guy and been joined in with by those who should know better- is disgraceful.

DISGRACEFUL!!!!!

The hypocrisy, yes HYPOCRISY of this situation....damn....

You complained about the lounge being so hateful and cheered the public firing of 2 mods there (one of which i kinda agree with so go me) yet you are allowing this to happen?

Bullies. I hate bullies.

^ swilow's post there is perfectly civil and i just don't see how you can characterise it as "bashing the shit" out of somebody.

if you want to see what bashing the shit out out of somebody looks like, i could post a few very eye-opening pms i've received recently...

...it's kind of sad none of the moderators have anything to say in regards to what is being said.
NO BODY CAN GET A BLOODY WORD IN MATE.
No one can get a word in...
say nothing. get criticised. say something. get criticised.

q.e.d.

Here is an example of jgrimez trying to follow the rukes and be on topic.
and? he was not infracted for this post so i'm not sure what your point is.

alasdair

Thanks for digging through this stuff zep, jgrimez is simply disrupts narratives. It appears he’s a target, just like liquid method. Now we are starting to get somewhere.

^ swilow's post there is perfectly civil and i just don't see how you can characterise it as "bashing the shit" out of somebody.

if you want to see what bashing the shit out out of somebody looks like, i could post a few very eye-opening pms i've received recently...

say nothing. get criticised. say something. get criticised.

q.e.d.

and? he was not infracted for this post so i'm not sure what your point is.

alasdair

Ali I could hold up an elephant in front of your face and you would refuse to see it.

You have all the access to every single action by every staff member.

This is totally pointless right?

You are corrupted.

Dammit Ali!

You should see the pms Ive gotten!

Is it any wonder theres no love at all between us?

Well,

Im just going to leave feedback, cep is a horrible place, it is a blot on an otherwise quiet yet ok bl,

Ali you are part of the problem and Im part of the problem.

Theres no communication with you.

it is about you. you made it about you.

you post your opinion. i post my opinion. people can decide for themselves. that's how it works.

alasdair

I made this about me? No, that would be you. You were the one who took the time to read my old posts and post them. All I did in my first post was agree with the OP.

Got anything else for me?

This is totally pointless right?
i don't think so. i've already suggested one initiative to the staff for discussion which might help with diagreements over infractions going forward.

but i do think there are some people posting in this thread who are doing a great job of making sure that sincere comments are lost in the noise...

alasdair

Zephyr, you are just letting your evident (and rather inexplicable) dislike of me colour your input here.

Honestly, I have you on ignore because you've been harassing me for months. Remember how we had a disagreement about paedophiles about 12 months ago? That's when you started this ongoing attack. I'm happy to find it and post it as well as the numerous times where you've called me a cunt or mean or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.