• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Anyone into anything to do with the "occult"?

@ Foreigner... Most of the types of "satanism" I've read about borrow ideas and gods from other religions, like for instance the MLO.

Last edited:
@ Foreigner... Most of the types of "satanism" I've read about borrow ideas and gods from other religions, like for instance the MLO.

Interesting... that hasn't been my experience. Most Satanists I've met should just call themselves Hedonists and get it over with, rather than use an identifying word that aligns them with Christianity.

There's a new game out, "Cultist Simulator." It borrows ideas from the occult into a fast paced card game.

I follow the devil. I believe selfishness is sublime, as it begets more like nothing else. Legion from the Bible is also a force I call upon for favor.

But otherwise I'm just a chaos mage living a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Have you heard of emoji spells? I consider it to work, as its a form of sigil magick. That's my take on recent developments in the occult. I understand most occultism is 100 years old or even prehistoric in some cases. As far as ancient occultism goes, I enjoy the thoughts of antinomianism.

Last edited:
Interesting... that hasn't been my experience. Most Satanists I've met should just call themselves Hedonists and get it over with, rather than use an identifying word that aligns them with Christianity.

Here's an example of the ONA using the concept of "wyrd". I'll try to find some more examples.

Initiation and the Seven Fold Way

The ONA's core system is known as the "Seven Fold Way" or "Hebdomadry",[87] and is outlined in one of the Order's primary texts, Naos.[88] The sevenfold system is reflected in the group's symbolic cosmology, the "Tree of Wyrd", on which seven celestial bodies – the Moon, Venus, Mercury, the Sun, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn – are located.[89] The term wyrd was adopted from Old English, where it referred to fate or destiny.[89] Monette identified this as a "hermetic system", highlighting that the use of seven planetary bodies had been influenced by the Medieval Arabic texts Ghāyat al-Ḥakīm and Shams I-Maarif.[88] The Seven Fold Way is also reflected in the group's initiatory system, which has seven grades through which the member can gradually progress.[90] These are: (1) Neophyte, (2) Initiate, (3) External Adept, (4) Internal Adept, (5) Master/Mistress, (6) Grand Master/Mousa and (7) Immortal.[91] The group has revealed that very few of its members raise to the fifth and sixth degrees,[92] and in a 1989 article the ONA stated that at that point there were only four individuals who had reached the stage of Master.[92]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Nine_Angles#Beliefs_and_structure

". . . the way she described her beliefs was that they don't believe in a literal Satan... it's more of the ideal that you rule your own destiny, and that you shouldn't blindly follow anything, you need to make your own informed choices.

But you see, that's exactly what Satanism is, the idea that Yahweh ideas' and ways are flawed and that you should make up your own way. Satan himself started this lie in Genessis 3:1-5 Read it yourself:

Now the serpent+ was the most cautious* of all the wild animals of the field that Jehovah God had made. So it said to the woman: ?Did God really say that you must not eat from every tree of the garden??+
2 At this the woman said to the serpent: ?We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden.+ 3 But God has said about the fruit of the tree that is in the middle of the garden:+ ?You must not eat from it, no, you must not touch it; otherwise you will die.?? 4 At this the serpent said to the woman: ?You certainly will not die.+ 5 For God knows that in the very day you eat from it, your eyes will be opened and you will be like God, knowing good and bad.?+

Note Satan challenging God, calling him a bold face lie!! Oh yeah, he definitely exist.

Last edited:
The MLO is pretty interesting...

The MLO consist of the unified belief in "Chaosophy". They believe that Chaos is an infinidimensional and pandimensional plane of possibilities, in contrast to cosmos which only has three spatial dimensions and one linear time dimension. They also believe that, in comparison with the linear time of cosmos, chaos can be described as timeless in the way that it is not contained nor limited by one-dimensional time, and formless, because of its ever-changing and infinite number of space dimensions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_the_Black_Light

Ever heard of the ONA / O9A?.........

Here's an example of the ONA using the concept of "wyrd". I'll try to find some more examples.

Initiation and the Seven Fold Way

The ONA's core system is known as the "Seven Fold Way" or "Hebdomadry",[87] and is outlined in one of the Order's primary texts, Naos.[88] The sevenfold system is reflected in the group's symbolic cosmology, the "Tree of Wyrd", on which seven celestial bodies ? the Moon, Venus, Mercury, the Sun, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn ? are located.[89] The term wyrd was adopted from Old English, where it referred to fate or destiny.[89] Monette identified this as a "hermetic system", highlighting that the use of seven planetary bodies had been influenced by the Medieval Arabic texts Ghāyat al-Ḥakīm and Shams I-Maarif.[88] The Seven Fold Way is also reflected in the group's initiatory system, which has seven grades through which the member can gradually progress.[90] These are: (1) Neophyte, (2) Initiate, (3) External Adept, (4) Internal Adept, (5) Master/Mistress, (6) Grand Master/Mousa and (7) Immortal.[91] The group has revealed that very few of its members raise to the fifth and sixth degrees,[92] and in a 1989 article the ONA stated that at that point there were only four individuals who had reached the stage of Master.[92]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Nine_Angles#Beliefs_and_structure

David Myatt is a joke imho & though the ONA are real despite what some people say & some of their ideas I have faith in & could get into like everything they loose the plot at selected points.

The Temple Ov Blood (Jesus wept!!!!) who are a off-shoot group from the ONA are some really weird folks & I fear to even mention their name online from what I have seen on their idea system. This group is a perfect reason why I NEVER leave the house without something on my that I can use to "protect myself" shall we say. There is NO way some freaks are going to murder me in some strange ritual.

The only group I could get into 100% are the I.O.T. (Illuminates of Thanateros)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminates_of_Thanateros

I really looked into satanism. I only found the magic and meditation part to be of any use. I do love affirmations! The first step is mastering meditation and keep doing it as much as possible. I believe a powerful enough EM field with a tamed mind is able to influence/alter "matter". And.. Side note.. Jesus fucking christ i hate the fucking human mind! Its basically a slightly evolved monkeys mind. I hate the ego. I hate the emotions. Whatever alright.. so I hate this whole idea of asking help from demons. I like the teaching of being self reliant and all that happy horse shit. Ok magic, way fuckin cool, i seriously believe meditation, affirmation, and imagination is key to that.

Last edited:
This was from earlier today (UK TV & it weas shown at around 7.40am) God I laughed when it came ohn and I had to check the telly tweice to make sure it was right.

Hail Eris, hail Discordia.

me-i-promise-i-wont-talk-about-religion-at-the-7915032.png

Satanists are hardly occult. Their practices are done in plain day.

Its just another religion for wack jobs no one really knows if the occult really do satanism no one even knows if they reslly exsist, anyone claiming to have anything to do with the "occult" do not have anything to do with them they are just doing rituals or whatever it is they think the occult do and then think that their enlightened members or some bulshit

No one i know has anything to do with the occult or anything personally i would not be interested because nothing good will probably come out of it I know people who do openly black magic my mum used to i think but not crazily just curiously she had a dream catcher thing in our living room window i didn't know what it was just thought it was another decoration but my mates pointed it out as a 'dream catcher' and looked at me like i knew something or was into whatever people with dream catchers are

This was from earlier today (UK TV & it weas shown at around 7.40am) God I laughed when it came ohn and I had to check the telly tweice to make sure it was right.

Hail Eris, hail Discordia.

good morning reptilian man nice 'secret ' reptilian eye the eye products they have today are crazy

No one i know has anything to do with the occult or anything personally i would not be interested because nothing good will probably come out of it I know people who do openly black magic my mum used to i think but not crazily just curiously she had a dream catcher thing in our living room window i didn't know what it was just thought it was another decoration but my mates pointed it out as a 'dream catcher' and looked at me like i knew something or was into whatever people with dream catchers are

Dream catchers were traditionally used by some Native American tribes as a dream protection tool (I believe), but because of the British colonization of America and subsequent fetishization, when you see them now, 99% of the time they're just supposed to be a pretty decoration. I used to make dream catchers as a kid for fun, they taught us in school just as a simple craft project.

A upload on Youtube that was about these "deep web boxes" was done by some woman that had got one & it turned out to be sent to her by someone linked to the ONA, the weird thing was she had a dream catcher that had the design of the ONA logo inside it. Some of the comments on the upload were too much, I nearly died laughing.