No TRT for me :(

BigJJ

Bluelighter
Last year my test level was 194 and I went to the endo last week fully thinking I'd get TRT-BUT she wanted another test done which I did and the number came back at 320!!! The lowest of the normal range. Its great its up but 320 is still so low that my quality of life sucks. She refuses to help me get my number up in any way. What can I do to fight this?? I suffer from bad depression and anxiety def helped along by such a low T level..I would even try Clomid therapy-my friend went from 197 to mid 500s on Clomid. I cycled for over 20 yrs on and off so I know I did damage to my endo system...any thoughts??

JJ

You could do clomid therapy. Took me from about 280 to ~600 IIRC and doesn't take much. Nolvadex should work as well alright maybe slightly les effective.

Or go to and HRT clinic.

Or self prescribe :)

Last edited:
Yeah I won't touch clomid with someone else's hands. The emotional rollercoaster it put me on was a nightmare and with its long half life meant I still suffered even after I stopped taking it.
I'd self prescribe if cost is a factor as HRT/anti aging clinics generally cost a pretty penny.

Oh and you should tell the stupid bitch that good doctors treat symptoms and not numbers

You could always do a quick blast and intentionally suppress yourself, and go back and see the doctor with a low enough number. Probably a bit of a reckless approach, though.

^I did a blood work test at some point like 5 or 6 years back like that when I was messing with prohormones and it takes less than a week of orals to drop test numbers considerably. Not even sure if I have the blood work anymore but it put me in the mid-high 100's after 5 or 6 days

My wife has had enough with my drug use so anything I do has to be prescribed by a Doctor-which I'm ok with as drugs almost ruined my marriage

JJ

Using gear is nothing like traditional drug use...nobody's robbing people to buy test and sharing used needles. TBH I'd just put the pants on and get some test and tell her it's prescribed. Talk about the one drug that will do anything but ruin a marriage (so long as you're only fucking her obviously lol)

The cognitive dissonance is insane with a lot of girls, mine included, toward testosterone. They love the effects it has on you yet want to take a moral high ground on the topic because the media tells them that hormones are narcotics.

Yes, there is an argument to be made if your partner does not want you breaking the law in your home. Especially if you have kids and so on (though the cops here don't care about steroids unless you're selling them or injecting in public...there seems to be an unspoken respect between cops and bodybuilders). If that is the argument she makes, well then it's not an easy solution.

But if she's just relaying fear mongering and stuff she's picked up, do not let her use an ultimatum on you. Ultimatums are motivated by control, not love.

The cognitive dissonance is insane with a lot of girls, mine included, toward testosterone. They love the effects it has on you yet want to take a moral high ground on the topic because the media tells them that hormones are narcotics.

Yes, there is an argument to be made if your partner does not want you breaking the law in your home. Especially if you have kids and so on (though the cops here don't care about steroids unless you're selling them or injecting in public...there seems to be an unspoken respect between cops and bodybuilders). If that is the argument she makes, well then it's not an easy solution.

But if she's just relaying fear mongering and stuff she's picked up, do not let her use an ultimatum on you. Ultimatums are motivated by control, not love.

Introduce her to google and the basics of endocrinology and pharmacology... TRT is a recognised therapeutic treatment for hypogonadism, employing physiological amounts only..

Its a lot more complicated than that-I did 6 yrs in prison for drugs(MDMA)...I also sold growth and gear for 20yrs so with my new baby she wants a normal clean lifestyle-which I don't blame her

JJ

Last year my test level was 194 and I went to the endo last week fully thinking I'd get TRT-BUT she wanted another test done which I did and the number came back at 320!!! The lowest of the normal range. Its great its up but 320 is still so low that my quality of life sucks. She refuses to help me get my number up in any way. What can I do to fight this?? I suffer from bad depression and anxiety def helped along by such a low T level..I would even try Clomid therapy-my friend went from 197 to mid 500s on Clomid. I cycled for over 20 yrs on and off so I know I did damage to my endo system...any thoughts??

JJ

black market

You could buy a legal prohormone or SARM and crash your test legally, and then go back to the doctor.

Are there any legal prohormones left that would crash my levels?? I thought the Feds took all the real steroid like ones off the market quite some time ago??

JJ

You could buy a legal prohormone or SARM and crash your test legally, and then go back to the doctor.

Can't really "legally" crash your test for this purpose since manipulating the levels to lower them and get a script is illegal even if the compound itself is.

Ultimately no realistic way to prove it though so sarms would probably be the best way to go. Or just find someone with an old prohormone stash and pop them for 5 days or so

Run LGD4033 at 40mg/day for a couple weeks and let us know how you feel.

The other thing I should have suggested is just go see a different doc. Any TRT clinic will usually prescribe you at < 400 and definitely less than 300.

I'd give it 5-7 days on a methylated oral or probably 10-14 days on sarms

The other thing I should have suggested is just go see a different doc. Any TRT clinic will usually prescribe you at < 400 and definitely less than 300.

I'd give it 5-7 days on a methylated oral or probably 10-14 days on sarms

If money isn't an issue, I'd recommend doing private blood work first to ensure levels were low enough