• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

When was the last time you got HIGH? And when is the NEXT time you plan to?

SukitheGreat

Greenlighter
Well...?

When was the last time you got high?

And on what drug?

How much of the substance did you consume?

When is the next time you anticipate getting high?

On what drug and how much?

Last night, around 8:00 pm, I took a couple of decent hits from a weed bowl this random young cool hippy girl had.

Today (later in the afternoon) I plan on sharing a bowl with another friend of mine.

Around 4 hours ago I plugged 15 mg 4-AcO-MET. Now I'm drinking brewskis for the rest of the day. Tomorrow will probably kick the day off with a medium 4-AcO-MET dose.

Yeah, I get high every day.

right now. as often as i can until i die man. right now we got weed and green tea in me but we'll see what the future holds, i live in a city and drugs are abundant.

Sunday. Next month. Ex addict. Haven't touched dope and coke in 2 years. Recently did a speed ball. After being addicted so many times, I've learned to not use so much. Even being a weekend warrior is risky. A monthly warrior sounds much safer.

Been on a kratom break. Made it 9 days or so. Took 20 grams yesterday in one dose and was feeling chill. Had 4 pints of beer a few hoirs later (I basically never drink Im an alcoholic).

Cant get the edit to work. Not sure when the next time I plan to will be but it will be a little while.

Been on a kratom break. Made it 9 days or so. Took 20 grams yesterday in one dose and was feeling chill. Had 4 pints of beer a few hoirs later (I basically never drink Im an alcoholic).

I also don't drink because I'm an alcoholic, I can stay up all night do 20 shots and lost 24 hours to a hangover. I can't have a drink and just chill it's liquid coke to me.

2 days ago smoking meth and Heroin, next time will be hopefully tonight or tomorrow basically as soon as i get cash lol

Gonna be till atleast wednesday. Kinda sucks. But I gotta raise hopefulky never go through this again.

Hi all, from limited memory may be the first post here in DC but nevertheless thought I would jump on this unz.... Well high is very broad term so bare with me. Sitting well right now, 100mg methadone only today... Previous 48 hours lock jawd from the meth/ice n a day after being back from a good week pretty knocked about after one of my little xanax holidays . Ever notice the 3 day rule come into effect all the time?? For me two days back on anything heavier than weed after a good period of abstinence is gonna make you pay for it and well here I am...again.... Noseing around wishfully thinking it would be such a great thing today to have a few bricks....3rd day,keep away.
Well try.

I just enjoyed a blunt with a friend, 3 OXYs and some caffeine. Was high but tripping; almost thought I was gonna go into a seizure but didn't, thank God. The comedown now feels relaxing.

I plan on having another joint with the same friend

I'm coming up as I type this; took 80mg oral hydrocodone about 45min ago. Last night was my 3rd off-night, so it was six shots of tequila to get my clapped-out knees to partially shut up. I'm dosing again with the opies tomorow night just before going out for fireworks. How much will depend on how shouty my knees are, but I plan on taking about 20% over a bare-bones therapeutic dose to put on a happy face for the festivities :)

last time about a minute ago about to smoke again. does it count if i you consistentley get high, i just decided to try a delivery service and i was amazed by how professional it was, there was uptates on delivery progress and it arrived right when the driver said it would. i didnt even realize i was going to get some bonus weed. i need to sopt before this turns into a full on review, im thinking delivery is the way to go probalby because theres more competition

Just a couple nights ago I was riding with a friend and we were cruisin' the mountains of beautiful Upstate NY (by the PA border) getting high from sharing a big bowl of green. Plus I was sipping on some Jim Beam; it was a delightful evening. Tomorrow night I plan on doing it again with the same friend if he can get out of work early enough.

I luckily came into some money earlier today and so I am buying my first round of OXYs from the streets, and I may enjoy some hits off a blunt from yet another guy friend of mine. Happy, happy, joy, joy!