Bluelight

Thread: Free tommy Robinson demonstrations

1. Collapse Details
    Free tommy Robinson demonstrations 
    This thread will probably end up being closed but I was just wondering what people's thoughts were on today's free tommy Robinson demonstration.
    Is anyone even aware it happened?
    Has it been on any news?

2. Collapse Details

Current Events and Politics
    Hey soso! We're way ahead of the curve.

Here's a closed thread you can read about this topic:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/...media-blackout

Thread closed as continuation of another closed thread on this topic

This thread is reopened per BLer request.

Thank you for asking politely.
    Last edited by cduggles; 11-06-2018 at 05:37.

3. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    hmm, I don't know man. I feel like this whole thing is drummed up by the right to make people hate Muslims more, considering Tommy is a self admitted Zionist and funded by the Mossad. Now, do you really think they would this happen to own of their own? Now infowars is running a big story about how he's being "transferred" to a heavily populated Muslim prison. But yet not one facility was named. I don't know what to think anymore to be honest.

Where's the outrage for Assange? Or any other political prisoner?

It's because some people go against the lies and some are supported by them.
    Last edited by etnies; 14-06-2018 at 23:15.

4. Collapse Details

Funded by Mossad ? Do you have any evidence of that entropy-filled claim ? I am not on either side, so I do not argue for or against one. For me the situation in the UK and in western Europe in general screams : Funded orchestration of a religious war, just like the hatred towards a minority was orchestrated in the 30s of NAZI Germany in order to create a global war and fund every side and indebt them. I'll just wait and see, whether he dies or gets injured in prison or not (but even then you cannot be sure, that it is not a publicity stunt). Fact is : There are "grooming gangs" (not necessarily based on a certain religious background, just on a psychopathic mindset or genetic defect and/or abusive upbringing) and it is interesting to see, how those cases are covered up again and again throughout history by western governments. But even then, you can also not be sure, which of those cases are constructed and which ones did really happen.

As a rule of thumb one can take away : Don't let implemented/triggered hatred control your judgement or better : Don't let some psychopath (global political director) manipulate you by triggering irrational instincts based on fear.

5. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    Search "Tommy Robinson Mossad" and I guess let me know what conclusion you draw. I'm kind of on the fence with this one. It's like they are trying to make this guy a celebrity or some shit. It's the typical Zionist divide and conquer tactics. He's doing his job; turning people against each other and then slipping into the shadows. That's my opinion at least, I hope I'm wrong.

6. Collapse Details

Administrator
    Director of Communications
    related reading: Tommy Robinson ‘the martyr’ – how the far right builds its victim narrative

Robinson and his fellow far-right supporters are aware that a sense of victimhood is a powerful tool for attracting support and encouraging collective action. In his biography, Enemy of the State, Robinson actually acknowledged the importance of being seen as the “victim”. He enjoyed being in the minority during television debates because he knew that “the whole place was going to gang up on me and that I would come off as the victim … it was exactly as I wanted it to go”.

So Robinson’s deliberate and sustained breach of court orders needs to be called out for exactly what they are –- a calculated strategy rather than heroic self-sacrifice.
    indeed.

alasdair

7. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziiirp View Post
    Fact is : There are "grooming gangs" (not necessarily based on a certain religious background, just on a psychopathic mindset or genetic defect and/or abusive upbringing) and it is interesting to see, how those cases are covered up again and again throughout history by western governments. .
    100% and it's sad as fuck and the reason it's covered up is due to fear of being labeled "racist".

As for "Tommy" and his masters....I guess this is good enough proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2_7Jq1_vhY

He's just pushing for civil war and destabilization and distracting people from the real problem. Real right wingers know not to support this guy. Typical tricks.

I know people don't like watching videos so here is a link to his tweets:

https://twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/...71561587908609

All these popular "right wingers" that are coming out of nowhere are put in place only to create hatred and divide. It's kind of like the same identity politics that the left uses. At this point it's pretty transparent.
    Last edited by etnies; 15-06-2018 at 07:02.

8. Collapse Details

That tweet seems like a joke from Tommy Robinson himself (or it was a fake-account, that was joking). Your bl-account was deleted, hmm. I dunno why, but I could imagine, why.

Onionland is full of narrow-minded-bandwaggoners. At least a friend from Onionland claimed that once. Would have been great, if you would have had the chance, to disprove that statement. Any Onionish guy can shim in for reference. (Onionland does exist, by the way)

9. Collapse Details

From the previous (locked) thread

religious bigotry and ethnic bigotry go hand-in-hand, and it's just splitting hairs. mr robinson is a hateful piece of shit who goes around spreading his bile and assaulting people with different colour skin to him.
    Who does he hate? What has he said that you don't agree with? And no he doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Spacejunk
    Bigotry is bigotry, and idiots like robinson are not out there making theological arguments - they go around hassling people for the way they look (skin colour, ways of dressing), how they live (cultural customs etc) and where they "come from"; most of the anti-islam sentiment ties in with the typical anti-immigrant crap tommy is known for.

Lots of racist hate groups use that "islam isn't a race" line, but it's ridiculous, because most of the the islamophobia they peddle is indistinguishable from racism - not that i think "racism" is strictly related to "race" or "racial" characteristics.

Regardless of how racism is understood - or where "racism" differs from "xenophobia" or "religious bigotry" - i think people who use violence and harassment to intimidate and degrade people based on their cultural, religious or ethnic background are just nasty and pathetic.
    Whether or not they are strictly "racist" in their bigotry is beside the point - most muslims are born into the faith, and have about as much choice in the matter as anyone has choice in what family they are born into.
    I'm not a big fan of religion, but i accept and respect people's religious and spiritual beliefs.
    Robinson actively chooses to be a nasty thug. He wasn't born into it - he's carefully cultivated his spiteful violence, and he's exactly the sort of person that should be locked up, in my opinion.
    I really don't see where you've got any of this from.. none of it is true.

Tommy Robinson is not being persecuted - he violated the terms of his parole (which was a suspended custodial sentence for contempt of court, after a lifetime of violent intimidation of various communities) by turning up to the courthouse with the intention of causing a scene.
    The suggestion that this was done to silence him is ludicrous - he brought this entirely upon himself.

As i said above, he would have to be pretty bloody stupid to not expect not to be arrested for this kind of stunt - presumably so his supporters could act like this is some injustice - which it most definitely is not.

As for the "media blackout" claim, that's silly too. If the press are ignoring this, it probably has something to do with tommy robinson being an irrelevant street thug who is best ignored. To most people, his arrest isn't even worth a mention.
    He did break the law. I'm at a loss as to how people don't understand that.

Tommy left the EDL after he couldn't get rid of the racism / racists. One of his convictions is assault because he headbutted one of them.

The media blackout on his arrest was all part of the same court ordered media ban as far as I know.

I'm not a big fan of religion, but i accept and respect people's religious and spiritual beliefs.
    Aside from the odd meet up (where he is often approached first) and mentioning Mohammed flying to heaven on a winged horse and splitting the earth in two the beliefs he brings up are valid beliefs to oppose, and most of the videos I've seen he is the one to have been approached. He does jump straight into the extremes right off the bat and there are many videos out there where he hasn't articulated himself all that well etc etc but; What he is opposing, his message, his beliefs and his words are a valid concern and should definitely be listened to and understood before sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting "That's racist". Mass immigration of Muslims bringing their culture into one area leads to segregation and isolation. A Muslm man that has lived in Blackburn for decades has criticised what's happened there as mosques popped up spreading hatred and 4 year old girls were walking around in burqas.

Azhar, a jihadist active in northern Pakistan, met both Sheikh and Shah during his 1993 tour of Britain, when he was allowed to spout a gospel of violent jihad, documents uncovered by The Times said today.
    Over thirty days, he had the opportunity to speak to hundreds of young Britons, with deadly consequences.
    And his work was sanctioned by the leaders of Islamic movement Deobandi, whose voice is heard in 40 per cent of UK mosques.
    25% of British Muslims disagree that a Muslim has an obligation to report terrorists to police. 62% percent of British Muslims say freedom of speech shouldn't be protected 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified 78% of British Muslims support punishing the publishers of Muhammad cartoons 25% of British Muslims disagree that a Muslim has an obligation to report terrorists to police. 28% of British Muslims want Britain to be an Islamic state 40% of British Muslims want Sharia in the UK 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers 39% Believe a wife should obey her husband at all times 52% Believe homosexuality should be illegal
    It can't keep being ignored that there are a very large number of Muslims that have fascist beliefs and wants. It isn't Islamaphobic or racist to be worried about a huge influx of Muslims with different cultural ways being placed into the same area that causes segregation and isolation from british society resulting in a lot of misogynistic, homophobic and racist norms of their culture to thrive.

Intelligence officers have identified 23,000 jihadist extremists living in Britain as potential terrorist attackers, it emerged yesterday. About 3,000 people from the total group are judged to pose a threat and are under investigation or active monitoring in 500 operations being run by police and intelligence services. The 20,000 others have featured in previous inquiries and are categorised as posing a ?residual risk?.
    23,000 jihadist extremists identified in the UK. 23,000 sexist, homophobic fundamentalists that believe apostates should be killed along with all those that oppose Allah. 3,000 are deemed to pose a threat.

It isn't deemed racist when you oppose the Westboro baptist church hating fag signs, the pushing of creationism, the pro-life efforts or the homophobic drool from some of the Christians. An opinion, view or practise should not have to be respected for being part of a religious belief.. so why is Islam treated like God?

Quote Originally Posted by cduggles View Post
    Thank you for asking politely.
    Last edited by rickolasnice; 22-06-2018 at 14:44.

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    all posts made by the Bluelight username "Droppersneck" are works of fiction and are for entertainment purposes only.
    Tommy isn’t even really very conservative, he simply wants to report on the dark underbelly of unchecked migration from the third world. Mainly because this type of reporting has a moratorium on it atm in the UK, for political, economic, etc reasons. He was told not to report on something bc the location was supposedly sensitive so I can see why the police arrested him, but sending journalists to jail for reporting on things the state deems unpopular is problematic to the say the least.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Droppersneck View Post
    Tommy isn?t even really very conservative, he simply wants to report on the dark underbelly of unchecked migration from the third world. Mainly because this type of reporting has a moratorium on it atm in the UK, for political, economic, etc reasons. He was told not to report on something bc the location was supposedly sensitive so I can see why the police arrested him, but sending journalists to jail for reporting on things the state deems unpopular is problematic to the say the least.

Nonsense.
    He's not a journalist, he's a divisive and hateful agitator.

Funny how some of the same people who go out of their way to slander and discredit the free press (fake news blah fucking blah) are suddenly champions of the rights of journalists when some boot boy thug claims he's being persecuted for "reporting" a case before the courts.

If "tommy robinson" (that's his stage name, which panders to his target audience, because Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon sounds a bit posh, doesn't it?) had the sort of reverence and respect for the institutions and traditions of the western world that he likes to claim, he wouldn't have numerous convictions for contempt of court.

If he were genuinely interested in seeing justice - as it relates to victims in the case he was "reporting" on - served, he wouldn't exploit the trial for his own self-serving purposes; namely, hyping up bigotry and hatred at any given opportunity.
    He's simply a hatemonger. Nothing more, nothing less.
    He doesn't give a fuck about the people he's "reporting" on, he just cares about being able to exploit their suffering to spread the same kind of ignorant cultural stereotypes that he's made a career out of shilling to people who lack the insight to understand why human beings do outrageous things like emigrate or seek asylum in a country that has not been ripped apart by war or religious fundamentalism.

As for this "reporting on the dark underbellly of unchecked migration from the third world" gibberish - i don't think you even understand what you are talking about.

Given Britain's history of global pillage, i don't think people like robinson have any right to complain about migration.
    When your country steals the wealth and resources of much of the planet, it's kind of irrelevant what the demographics of the UK are in these times of very low birth rates, aging populations and the biggest humanitarian crisis since the second world war.
    Basically what i'm saying is that people who don't want brown people living in their neighbourhoods, that's too bad.
    There are a lot of complex factors that make the world the place it is today - good, bad and in between - but hostility to immigration is quite often fed by fear and ignorance, rather than any genuine understanding of the issues.
    If you listen to the sort of bullshit spread by the likes of tommy robinson - and consume it uncritically - then yeah, it might seem simple.

But the fact is, it's really not simple. Most western democracies would be economically fucked if it weren't for immigration - and that's just a tiny fraction of the whole issue.

If tommy robinson doesn't like the folks who live next door to him for the colour of their skin, how they practice their religion or what language they speak, that's too bad for him.

If he wants to go around inciting racial hatred and exploiting the emotive power of a really disturbing court case - for the sake of promoting his parochial nationalist agenda, then he's in exactly the place he belongs.

If he wants to stay out of prison, he should be mindful of not engaging in activities that will see him charged for contempt of court. Most people don't struggle with that one - but most people aren't in the business of inciting hatred and violence towards particular ethnic or religious groups, like Mr Yaxley-Lennon.

I suppose you could say it's an occupational hazard of being a fascist yob.
    ✺✹✺✹BLUA✺✹✺✹

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by spacejunk View Post
    Nonsense.
    He's not a journalist, he's a divisive and hateful agitator.

Funny how some of the same people who go out of their way to slander and discredit the free press (fake news blah fucking blah) are suddenly champions of the rights of journalists when some boot boy thug claims he's being persecuted for "reporting" a case before the courts.

If "tommy robinson" (that's his stage name, which panders to his target audience, because Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon sounds a bit posh, doesn't it?) had the sort of reverence and respect for the institutions and traditions of the western world that he likes to claim, he wouldn't have numerous convictions for contempt of court.
    He is though.. maybe not your usual type but he does report on noteworthy information.

Again.. how is he a thug? Excluding this incident; he has been persecuted. The police have thrown him out of a pub while he was having a meal with his family even though the staff tried stopping it saying he has done nothing wrong. He's been followed across counties because "we've been ordered to follow you" when he was delivering someone a present. He was arrested for telling the police to arrest a man that had just assaulted his friend.. right in front of them.

You mean the one conviction?

If he were genuinely interested in seeing justice - as it relates to victims in the case he was "reporting" on - served, he wouldn't exploit the trial for his own self-serving purposes; namely, hyping up bigotry and hatred at any given opportunity.
    He's simply a hatemonger. Nothing more, nothing less.
    He doesn't give a fuck about the people he's "reporting" on, he just cares about being able to exploit their suffering to spread the same kind of ignorant cultural stereotypes that he's made a career out of shilling to people who lack the insight to understand why human beings do outrageous things like emigrate or seek asylum in a country that has not been ripped apart by war or religious fundamentalism.
    That is literally what journalists / the news does. I'm with you this incident was stupid but he's the only one reporting it for what it is.

As for this "reporting on the dark underbellly of unchecked migration from the third world" gibberish - i don't think you even understand what you are talking about.

Given Britain's history of global pillage, i don't think people like robinson have any right to complain about migration.
    When your country steals the wealth and resources of much of the planet, it's kind of irrelevant what the demographics of the UK are in these times of very low birth rates, aging populations and the biggest humanitarian crisis since the second world war.
    Basically what i'm saying is that people who don't want brown people living in their neighbourhoods, that's too bad.
    I'm sorry but it seems that it's you that doesn't know what you are talking about and it's you that is spreading division and hatred. Honestly you haven't come close to making an argument against what he believes because you obviously don't know what that is.

There are a lot of complex factors that make the world the place it is today - good, bad and in between - but hostility to immigration is quite often fed by fear and ignorance, rather than any genuine understanding of the issues.
    If you listen to the sort of bullshit spread by the likes of tommy robinson - and consume it uncritically - then yeah, it might seem simple.
    I'll give you that.. hostility to immigration is often fed by fear and ignorance. Some people will listen to what he's saying and get angry at Muslims. That's not his fault. You can't not talk about issues because it may offend or anger someone. I have no doubt that if a white supremacist group were found to be abusing kids the papers will have no worries reporting on their beliefs.

I'm curious.. what is the "sort of bullshit spread" that you're referring to?

But the fact is, it's really not simple. Most western democracies would be economically fucked if it weren't for immigration - and that's just a tiny fraction of the whole issue.

If tommy robinson doesn't like the folks who live next door to him for the colour of their skin, how they practice their religion or what language they speak, that's too bad for him.

If he wants to go around inciting racial hatred and exploiting the emotive power of a really disturbing court case - for the sake of promoting his parochial nationalist agenda, then he's in exactly the place he belongs.

If he wants to stay out of prison, he should be mindful of not engaging in activities that will see him charged for contempt of court. Most people don't struggle with that one - but most people aren't in the business of inciting hatred and violence towards particular ethnic or religious groups, like Mr Yaxley-Lennon.

I suppose you could say it's an occupational hazard of being a fascist yob.
    And see again.. you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. He isn't against immigration. He couldn't give a shit what colour their skin are or what language they speak but "how they practise their religion" might need questioning. So as long as what they're doing is a religiously or culturally linked thing let them get on with?

Seriously..
    Last edited by rickolasnice; 22-06-2018 at 18:15.

13. Collapse Details

So, who is Tommy Robinson?

Well, he’s a former soccer hooligan with criminal convictions for assault, threatening behaviour and fraud.

But his popularity stems from his crusade against Islam. He wants Muslim immigration banned and recent male immigrants to be sent home.

And famously in 2011 he told a rally in East London that all Muslims were to blame for the UK terror attacks and that the English Defence League would fight violence with violence:

TOMMY ROBINSON: Every single Muslim watching this video on YouTube, on 7/7 you got away with killing and maiming British citizens, you got away with it. … We will not tolerate it, and the Islamic community will feel the full force of the English Defence League if we see any of our citizens killed, maimed or hurt on British soil ever again.

— YouTube, 7 September, 2011

More recently, in 2018, a court heard that Robinson helped radicalise the white extremist who mowed down worshippers outside London’s Finsbury Park mosque in an anti-Islamic terror attack.

Robinson was clearly in contempt of court – and not for the first time.
    Link; Media Watch ABC TV

He's a violent nutbag who has made a name for himself inciting hatred towards muslim people.
    The definition of an islamophobic bigot.

Y'know the sort - they claim "islam's not a race", and thus deny that their harassment of muslim people is a form of racism.

I'll sum up my argument;

- tommy robison is a thug, a bully and a professional bigot
    - he broke the law (as a part of a publicity stunt, no less) and his suspended sentence suddenly turned into jail time.
    - nothing of value was lost (in my opinion).

I'd like to see more fascists behind bars. They're terrorists who breed fear and hate in the community, and it's about time the old bill treated the threat of fascist radicalisation seriously.
    ✺✹✺✹BLUA✺✹✺✹

14. Collapse Details

He apologised for saying that on live TV, and again every time it was brought up in interviews. He regrets it as I'm sure he does many other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Robinson
    There are 600 Muslims in the British armed forces doing a hell of a lot more than most of us.
    If you attack a muslim walking down the street you're a coward.
    If you attack a mosque you're a moron.
    I differentiate between Muslims and islam. Muslims are people. Islam is ideas.
    He had never spoken to that guy (Darren something was it?) It was a group E-mail sent out to everyone on the mailing list and it didn't call for anyone to attack anyone. The way you're writing these messages might influence me to go and kill a UKIP supporter stop radicalising me

Show me where he has incited hatred towards Muslims aside from that quote.

No see he denies being racist because he's not. He does not show prejudice to Muslims either. He talks about Islam.

You've still not shown how he's a thug, bully or professional bigot.
    He did break the law I'm with you there.

Did you see the bit of my post that said Intelligence officers have identified 23,000 jihadist extremists living in Britain as potential terrorist attackers, it emerged yesterday. About 3,000 people from the total group are judged to pose a threat and are under investigation or active monitoring in 500 operations being run by police and intelligence services. The 20,000 others have featured in previous inquiries and are categorised as posing a ?residual risk?.

There are the fascists that pose a danger to society.. not the ones pointing it out.

Why did you ignore my first post?

He has Muslim mates.. two of which he's known since school (they're both converts)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Robinson
    ?For me, the government?s worse than extremist Muslims. Look at our foreign policy, look at what we?ve done to Libya, look at Iraq. It was an illegal war. Look at Syria ? I think we should have fucking left it alone. When they invaded those countries and killed those innocent people, we ? the people of this town ? faced the backlash when people were radicalised.?

A lot of people know what the state’s up to. The state radicalised Jihadi John. If I was Muslim and I was treated the way some Muslims are treated by the government, I’d fucking join Isis.
    I can really sense the hate
    Last edited by rickolasnice; 22-06-2018 at 19:28.

15. Collapse Details

Ah, the trump troll tactic: "prove that trump is racist"

"Show me where he has incited hatred towards Muslims aside from that quote."

I don't waste my time responding pointless questions from supporters or apologists of racist boneheads like Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon.

I'm delighted that he's in prison, where he belongs. I don't have any obligation to answer silly questions.
    I make no apologies about loathing racists and hatemongers.
    ✺✹✺✹BLUA✺✹✺✹

16. Collapse Details

Well yeah.. If you make a claim about someone you should be able to provide evidence for it.

One sentence seven years ago doesn't really prove anything, especially seeing as he's apologised for it many times and has said many things since then that contradict that way of thinking. Hate speech and inciting hatred and whatever.. that's all illegal. He's never been arrested for it. He doesn't do it.

To be honest mate I'm not that fussed about him being in prison because, like I said, he did break the law.

Standard.. Shout racist over and over, ignore everything said and then leave.

Speaking to talkRADIO after his well-publicised Twitter spat with Lily Allen, who accused him of being a racist, Robinson also told James Whale he'd be happy for one of his children to marry someone from another race.

However he said he doesn't blame people for thinking he holds racist views, because of his portrayal in the media.

Robinson left the far-right EDL because he didn't like the direction the group is going, but has since spent time in prison for mortgage fraud.

He told James Whale that Allen had nothing to back up her racist accusations, but added: “I don’t blame some people for thinking I’m racist, when I see what the media have done to me over the years. If I believed those headlines and those views about somebody I wouldn’t like them."

Robinson also said that calling people racist is “used as a stigma and a silencing and a way of stopping people talking," he added. "They’ve got away with that for 15 to 20 years, so far, that has stopped the debate.
    Last edited by rickolasnice; 22-06-2018 at 20:13.

17. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    This is probably a stupid question but who has the ability to call for a media blackout, how does it happen and what happens if a journalist of good standing goes against it?

Is this to ensure a fair trial of whomever was in trial in the first place- to avoid a mistrial or is it really to avoid racial hatred?

I would have thought avoiding a mistrial would have been the reason.

18. Collapse Details

It was the judge of the court case. I would assume they just fill / write out the form

Journalists or the company they're working for generally get fined.

Apparently it was to stop a decision being made by the jurors based on information obtained from outside of the court room. That would fall under Juror Misconduct. It is recommended to the juror to avoid reading / watching anything to do with it.

Some people believe the media blackout was actually through fear of social unrest.. mainly the far right.
    Last edited by rickolasnice; Yesterday at 15:31.

19. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Yeah well he paid the price for going against a blackout..

Nuff said really.
    Last edited by zephyr; Yesterday at 16:54.

20. Collapse Details

Bit weird they moved him from Hull to Onley Prison though huh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4&t=1873s

Whether you love him or hate him I would highly recommend listening to this speech by him. He explains how the police have been harassing him and his family for years. They have used some really sneaky tactics, some of which are blatantly in violation of his human rights to try and silence him.
    Last edited by rickolasnice; Yesterday at 16:56.

21. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I wouldnt know the prison system there mate. This bloke just popped up on my feed.

To be honest hes not the type that strikes fear, its rapists and killers that do that.
    Last edited by zephyr; Yesterday at 17:06.

22. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by rickolasnice View Post
    Bit weird they moved him from Hull to Onley Prison though huh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4&t=1873s

Whether you love him or hate him I would highly recommend listening to this speech by him. He explains how the police have been harassing him and his family for years. They have used some really sneaky tactics, some of which are blatantly in violation of his human rights to try and silence him.
    He's hardly the only person victimised by police for political or ideological reasons. Given the violence inherent in his type of rabble-rousing politics. That's as generous a discription as i'll give the guy, but i have absolutely no interest in watching that link. i find him a really objectionable and creepy individual, for whom i have very little sympathy.

I mean, do you know about the so-called "spy cops" scandal?

Around the end of 2010 and during 2011, it was disclosed in UK media that a number of undercover police officers had, as part of their 'false persona', entered into intimate relationships with members of targeted groups and in some cases proposed marriage or fathered children with protesters who were unaware their partner was a police officer in a role as part of their official duties.[1] Various legal actions followed, including eight women who took action against the Metropolitan Police and the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO), stating they were deceived into long-term intimate relationships by five officers, including Mark Kennedy, the first officer to be identified as such, who was publicly identified on 21 October 2010[2][3] as infiltrating social and environmental justice campaigns,[4][5] and Mark Kennedy himself who claimed in turn that he had been incompetently handled by his superiors and denied psychological counselling.[1] According to The Guardian,[6] Kennedy sued the police for ruining his life and failing to "protect" him from falling in love with one of the environmental activists whose movement he infiltrated.
    Link

People who are far less dangerous (and non-violent) have had far, far worse things happen to them, in terms of hassles from the authorities.

I'm dismissive of the "persecution" angle, i guess, because i think people like tommy robinson are exactly the sort of people who do need to be monitored by police, for the sake of public safety. Exactly like radical islamic preachers - and for exactly the same reason.

He was fortunate enough to get a suspended sentence, and foolish enough to get locked up for contempt of court again. It plays into his victim narrative, and has gained him global attention, so i wouldn't be at all surprised if it was calculated and intentional on his part.
    Last edited by spacejunk; Yesterday at 18:33.
    ✺✹✺✹BLUA✺✹✺✹

23. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Hopefully the police are the ones investigating any kind of gang activity, especially involving rape as that is the real crime here, being of any background is no excuse and it doesnt matter a rapists religion, could make it easier to investigate though with identification of suspects.

Its as if the whole islam thing is an excuse for that behaviour or being angry about it happening makes someone a racist when really, screw the religion bullshit what about the girls getting raped?

24. Collapse Details

I really can't make any sense of that post, but the trial that was happening (the one he got charged for contempt because of his behaviour outside the courthouse) was presumably investigated, and people charged - which is why there was a trial, right?

Tommy robinson doesn't give a fuck about rape victims, but he knows he can exploit things like that for his own ends.

Saying "the whole islam thing is an excuse for thay behaviour" is incredibly ignorant, and if you actually believe that, then yeah - that's definitely bigoted nonsense.
    I know lots of nice muslims, but there is no such thing as a nice bigot. People like tommy robinson are responsible for spreading that kind of hateful, mindless crap to clueless people.
    Unfortunately, rape exists in all human cultures, and people that equate islam and rape really have no business in posting that sort of shit here.
    ✺✹✺✹BLUA✺✹✺✹

25. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    ^ Cant make sense of which post- mine?

Well, going back thru the linked dead thread the tomny bloke is an "investigative reporter" or troublemakee/bigot/thing trying to stir up anti islamic shit. Right?

As far as investigating, that should be done by police.

And police should have their hands full with figuring out crimes and criminal patterns.

Saying "the whole islam thing is an excuse for their behaviour" is incredibly ignorant, and if you actually believe that, then yeah - that's definitely bigoted nonsense.

I wouldnt think any kind of religion is an excuse for that sort of behaviour. Theres all sorts of misconceptions about religions and that whole "omg muslims are going to rape us all" bullshit is over here as well like people think its acceptable to Islam. Maybe some of these gangs think it is too. I dunno.

As far as I can see here, not knowing tommy robinson from a bar of soap- hes either just some kind of celebrity getting off on being divisive, trying to expose some gang activity or is a total bigot.

Have any reputable investigator programs covered the gang rapes or just him?

Islam really isnt a race to be honest, it is a religion or belief system, its been discussed before as being persecutory towards women, if theres going to be a harmonious world then its going to have to be an educated one.
    Last edited by zephyr; Yesterday at 20:14.