Training Log Cycle 3 Planning/Log

Anadrol made me hotter in the "we need to roll the windows down in this car right now" way and also with night sweats. So drol was more just chronically hot. DHB is more like "my BP is spiking and I feel like all this stupidity at work is going to give me an aneurysm" kind of flushing. Drol made me gain a lot of weight, so that could explain it. This is just recomping me but it feels like a much more powerful hormone. I feel like I am on something that is changing my personality. Everything before this was just like a performance enhancer.

And though I am loyal to my situation, I have this confidence boost that I could take on any new job or pull any new girl if I wanted to. "world is my oyster," "put me in, coach," etc

Now you get to experience what the mental effects are of some compounds. It's good to get your feet wet at some point. Just remember it's the drugs when you start feeling irrational or emotional. Stay well fed as well, when blood sugar starts sinking for me, I get easily angered.

Solid workout tonight despite going in there feeling like garbage and also under-fed. Slow and steady, just 5lbs or 1 rep more on stuff. Have been doing an hour or so 6 days per week on average, full body, and powerbuilding ranges.

Inc BB 4x5 @ 190lbs
DB Row 4x6 @ 95lbs
Side DB Raise @ 3x8 27.5lbs
Straightbar Pushdown 3x8 @ 85lbs
BB Curl 3x5 @ 95lbs
Hack Squat 3x5 @ 395lbs
Forearm Curls 3 sets to failure

Pip is at about a 6 out of 10 right now. The anger I was experiencing last week has kind of settled down, so who knows what that was actually from. I'm debating getting more DHB and driving it upward just to see.

I may also start superdrol as a pre, though I absolutely cannot afford lethargy right now. I wonder if the lethargy from superdrol would balance out trensomnia if one ran both...I really don't think this is tren any longer because I have been sleeping a lot when I can afford to.

I could write out a bunch of emo stuff that is going on in my mind, but I won't. Maybe tomorrow.

So in a weird turn of events (mainly because I assumed my supplier was pretty small-scale), I ran into a guy on another forum, in a thread about DHB mind you, who uses my source. I messaged him and he said that my source's DHB is legit. Meaning it's not a blend, tren, etc. But said he used it and it also made him aggressive. So this one does cause aggression in a fraction of people it seems, and I happen to be in it. Which, again, is weird because I'm a relaxed and passive person.

I'm getting a lot of female attention lately. I think that they can just sense the hormones or something. Because a lot of girls think I am "too muscular" at this point. But I think girls can just sense the focus and drive and control that I'm getting from this stuff and they like those things in a man. And while I appreciate the attention, I'm a loyal man.

I don't know how this can be ran at 600+ and the pip not undermine the cycle. It doesn't even really hit until like 48 hours after a shot. Resting the dumbbells on my quads for incline pressing... Agony. My quads hitting the pads on the hamstring curl... Agony.

Gyno has improved. The lumps are still there but it only is noticeable under certain lighting. And no gyno pain. No other sides to report. Acne is minimal. Appetite is average.

Pip is now at 9/10. Feel like there is a knife stuck in my quad.

Yes. That is one of the reasons I started using a bit of masteron. I also have some NPP sitting around I could use for mixing purposes. But still, if I try and drive this up to 600 or so per the suggestions of most people, I will need to get some more injectables if I don't want it being the bulk of most pins.

The everyday pinning with proper rotation is the best option. I just need to stick with it.

Personally if something is crippling me like that even when mixed, I wouldn't use it. Most people I know get 0 pip with 100/ml. Even 150/ml seems to hold well. 200/ml with guiacol and eo seems to be painless as well.

I dunno. I did a pin this morning before work in my other leg and I don't feel any pop yet six hours later. So I think I just had a couple bad pins in a row over the last week or two. Feels like Russian roulette each time i break the skin.

The previously mentioned guy with the same supplier testifies that this supplier's stuff has a wicked bite despite being 100.

I would look into a new supplier for your dhb then as that is not the norm.

Ah, I'd say it's the norm from working with raws. The last batch I have is at like ~85mg/ml and even 100 or above has some bite to it. Even my 85mg has some bite a day or two later. It's a hard compound to work with and I've brewed with it enough that I'd be suspicious anything that isn't hurting

Okay, so a bit of venting....

It's been around 350mg DHB over the past four days as I ramp it up to see how I feel.

Last night I come home from work to take a nap before going to the gym (which closed at 9), but I sleep for four hours, waking up at 9, and miss the gym. GF doesn't believe I was sleeping, she starts accusing me of cheating, lying about sleeping and just a bunch of BS, and I just lost it. Ended the relationship over the phone. This sort of thing happens way too often.

Today at work, I really started feeling annoyed by customers. Judging people in my mind. Annoyed at stupid repeat questions. Chalk it up to just being in a bad mood.

My boss leaves at 3 but comes back at 315 and finds me texting at work because GF has been relentlessly trying to fight with me since last night. Boss, who is an older lady in her 50s, is like "so this is what you do when I leave?" I make a joke about her talking on her phone on the clock. She then just has to make a comment along the lines of "well I did hear the other day when I wasn't here that you were texting in the break room a lot. Are the rumors true?" And as soon as she said that, I just was hit by a wave of anger and a mental desire to find whoever said that and pound their skull in. My normal reaction would be something like "oh, if I was, maybe I was on break or it was important or something," but I just stood there silent and seeing red and wanting to break shit. But I took a few breaths and just jokingly said "stop being so mean to me" and it all diffused.

But there definitely is a correlation between how much DHB I have had in recent days and how many moments like this I seem to have. It's not comfortable, but I can pause and get through it without doing something stupid. But for all everyone says about anadrol being a strong steroid with lots of sides and such, anadrol is nothing compared to this. This is a strong hormone for my particular body.

Now I'm missing GF and thinking about her single and fucking other guys and seeing red again, but then I'm thinking about taking her back and going back to her BS mind games day after day and seeing red over that too.

I have no clue if it would help you the same way it's been helping me but I'd definitely give some NAC a try, if nothing else it's a few bucks blown on a good antioxidant/immune booster/liver protectant.

As far as the temper stuff goes, gear has generally evened out my mood a lot but I had a lot more spikes in irritability when I first got on. Since I'm already big and work in a healthcare setting though I made it a priority from day one to figure out how to handle patients, managers, etc in the best ways possible and diffuse situations quickly because I knew the first time I lost my temper even a little, although it's still fine if another coworker does now and then, that people would be yelling roid rage at me and causing unwanted attention.

My approach now is generally to kill people with kindness and big smiles and let things bounce off easily. Took a little while but not it's habit and has gone a lot way

Meh just let her go. Easier said than done I know. When I'm with the right person, they give me relief. Even low carb and trenned to the gills with some halo on top. They bring me serenity and peace. They are my comfort zone. Honestly that's how I know if it'll last with a girl, when I'm in that "not taking any shit" mood and they're still the apple of my eye, they're a keeper.

I mean, who knows what people at work think. They all know I'm really strong and I'm the go-to guy for serious lifting, but who knows. There seems to be one current in society that isn't aware that even guys like The Rock use drugs, and then another current that thinks that any guy with a bit of muscle must use. But I'd rather work not know for that very reason swim mentioned.

The temper does seem harnassable. And I feel like on the right cycle I could be one of those guys at the gym at 4am and downtown daytrading in a crazy environment by sunrise. It allows me to be way more assertive and in control. And similar to the argument that the world is more peaceful with nukes, I think I could be more kind and caring if I'm continually tempering the rage. What swim said, really. I'm just getting used to it all. I never felt the fabled roid rage before DHB.

And after I got clean from hard drugs, I spent a lot of time depressed that my life was ruined, that I was in a debt prison, had a record, would never amount to anything, but starting gear really has raised my confidence that I still can be in control. It's not too late. And I like that feeling a lot.

With that all said, I'm starting to see how people end up blasting way more than cruising. I have to really be mature with this. Actually seeing serotonin go from out of control addict to responsible PED user gives me hope, so thanks for being a role model.

Aw shucks. We all have our learning curve with this PED game. I was far from responsible for a short bit. Now you know what affects you and to what extent. Now just gotta do something with it.

Day 31

I've decided to start the superdrol tomorrow. So it's going to look like this for now:

60-70mg DHB ed
125mg sust eod
12mg Superdrol ed
60-70mg mast eod

I'm guessing on the sdrol dose, as my supplier asked if I wanted 10 on the button or "a hair stronger" when he made them for me.

I'm also going to increase calories by way of carbs. I've been trying to do this really lean this cycle but (1) sdrol wants carbs and (2) strength is not increasing as rapidly this cycle. I attribute (2) to calories, not drugs. So back up to around 4000cal/day. Let the shitting and farting commence.

Well I woke up today running a fever and with body aches and a headache. Have been up an hour or so and then with some caffeine and medicine I still feel awful. I felt off yesterday at the gym but just chalked it up to improper food and sleep. So who knows how this week will pan out. Might just take a little bit of test and hold off on everything else for a couple days.

I had some flu like symptoms a week ago. I think there's something going around. Felt like shit for a few days and now I feel back to normal mostly.