• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Amsterdam, 5-apb, wife and OH MY FUCKING GOD

jjohnffggriggin

Greenlighter
Warning... this post is mostly sexual in nature.

A little background first- I'm one of the lucky chosen ones that had my first super orgasm within the first two weeks of using an anal sex toy (please google super orgasm for more info). After a month I couldn't turn off the Os and had a full blown kundalini awakening (see google). My fianc? now wife was fully supportive and quite frankly thought my new way of orgasming was hot as hell. Just thought I say- BEST WIFE EVER.

Anyway, lets fast forward about 4 years and a thousand different types of internal screaming Os later. My wife and I flew to Europe this past two weeks. We even managed to hit Amsterdam for a day. We are professionals and can't do drugs due to drug testing, However, we were in a 'smart shop' where they sell so called mushrooms. I'm more of a MDMA kind of person. Then the guy behind the counter tells us about this drug, 5-apb. They sell it and it is legal. I look up the molecular structure and it is very similar to MDA (I'm a chemist btw). My wife and I say fuck it and down the hatch it goes, hop a train back to Brussels and wondered what it would feel like when it hits.

We were never really high in our heads. Lucid and totally clear throughout the whole experience. However, on the train back to the hotel I started to feel a very strong throb and pleasure tightness in my nether regions. It was not penis centric but rather in the inside. My wife started to feel the same thing in her down below as well.

We we hit the hotel ~2hours after dosing and get right in bed. I put in the sex toy (cheeky-boy) and instantly insane orgasms kick in where I thought I was going to ejaculate. I'm moaning like crazy. I start to go down on my wife and she starts having full body orgasms as well. Her muscles in her stomach, arms and legs even orgasm. I have never felt anything like this in my life. My wife goes down on me and while I don't ejaculate, I have full blown ejaculate type orgasms... over and over and over. It was the most amazing thing ever. My wife and I trade turns giving each other full blown orgasms for the next four hours. I have never felt more connected to her and her to me.

Aftwards, we fall right to sleep. WTF?! We fall right to sleep?!? What crazy drug lets you go right to sleep afterwards (besides downers of course).

Now we are hell bent on getting back to Amsterdam do do it again. Maybe even bring some back with us. It doesn't appear to be illegal in USA but gotta be super careful just in case.

Two things: 1) Is it illegal in the states? 2) Why isn't this full blown orgasm enhancer being talked about more?

Btw, they sell it in a little vial and call it room deodorizer. It is a liquid and tastes fucking horrible. Worth it.

i could see where it is not popular since the only reason I enjoyed it so much is because I am one of lucky ones that can have multiple male orgasms (without needing an erection I might add which is good since this drug does tend to inhibit an erection). On the other hand, it made my wife have full body orgasms over and over for four hours. This drug is the mythical aphrodisiac.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but we do not provide legal advise - how many states are in the USA with individual laws? That is one good example of why we don't. And either way I'm closing this because I can't tell of it's cleverly disguised spam for an anal sex toy. Sorry, please hang around if not though, and feel free to pm me.

Removed brand name and reopened after speaking to jjohnffggriggin. :)

Isn't there some kind of analogue act in the states that makes 5-APB illegal?

I think most rc's are simply grey area in the united states, and this is probably why he can't find anything on google. Do a bit of research into rc's and your analogue act - it's likely the same as the other unscheduled phenethylamines.

Whether it does or not I don't think it could be assumed it might. It's a close MDA analogue and MDA is known to be more toxic.

Last edited:
Neurotoxic or not, the comedown was non-existent. Hell, the high was damn near non-exisitent as well at least when compared to MDMA. However, since it doesn't take over your world the way MDMA does, it allows you to stay very connected to your loved one.... while in bed.... giving full body Os.

Yep, going back to Amsterdam for New Years we are.

While you're there, see if you can find any 6-apb - that's very like MDMA (it's even better than some of the MDMA I've had this last few years), but more sexual in nature. I find it doesn't cause erectile dysfunction either, so win win :)

The smart shops won't sell it. That only leaves the black market. Being a chemist and having made my own MDMA, MDA and MDE, I don't do the unknown of street drugs.

Besides, my wife and I have a winner with 5-APB.

Strange that they'll supply one and not the other, what with being so closely related. Unfortunately, they were both made class B in the UK even before our psychoactive substances ban came in. But up until recently, 6-apb was still easily available from Europe, but not 5-apb (afaik). So something doesn't add up here...

The good news: 5-APB was designed with the intent of replicating the effects of MDMA without the neurotoxicity. Mind you, that doesn't mean that it can be used willy nilly, as it still depletes monamines.

The bad news: 5-APB is highly selective for 5-HT2b, the same problem that caused Fen-Phen to be withdrawn from the market back in the nineties. It's reasonable to assume that it can cause cardiac fibrosis. This is problematic enough to persuade me to use it even less frequently than is considered best practice for MDMA.

I've never gotten to try 5-APB but have a fair amount of experience with 5-mapb. While they are different I'm sure there are still some similarities. I have almost nothing but good things to say about the drug. I do feel when used appropriately the APB class can be wonderful and on par if not better in some ways than the traditional Mdxx. But I will say I do believe many of the APB's have had their names tainted by shitty batches made from chemists who don't give a fuck.

I'll never forget the first time I tried 5-mapb.. Soon as I took the first 45mg I knew this was gonna be good. An hour rolls by and I feel it building still so I take another 45. By another hour later I'm completely lost in the music, I've never danced as hard or as long or as freely as I did that night. It felt like it went by in a flash. I don't think I ever really stopped except to grab another bottle of water. I was rolling steady for 7-8 hours and woke up with my pupils still heavily dilated.

That's the thing about these APB's, they don't waver up and down quite like MDXX does. When you get a good roll going on it your flying steady altitude for a long time. And you never drop hard, it's a slow descent. I've only ever really felt a rough comedown the first time but it was on par with mdma if I'd gone similarly hard. More often I feel an afterglow, sometimes bordering on mania. I've seen people harness it after an experience for good.

With that said, the 5-ht2b threat is real and my first two experiences which were also my two highest doses (90mg and 80mg respectively) I could feel in a few days that followed, it could be rough on the heart. I'd get an arrhythmia here and there, shortness of breath type shit that felt worrisome when I never felt it before.

Since then I've taken it in far lower doses in combination with MDMA, LSD, MDA, and Mescaline. I feel it shines most when combined and also feels much better on the heart. MDMA and 5-MAPB is on par with mdma and MDA, definitely better for dancing. The MDMA gives the intensity whereas the 5-mapb gives the longevity. 20-30mg of good 5-mapb with 120mg of mdma 2-3hours in, or dose mdma then wait until it's nearly worn off to take 5-mapb, but never at the same time.

I'd also agree these drugs with their high affinity full agonist effect on 5-ht2b should be used less than mdxx despite their more benign feel on neurotransmitters afterwards.

I really hope I get to try 5-APB or 6-APB one day, I know I'd fall in love.

-GC

Fen-fen type risk, eh? It did make my heart beat fast at 130bpm when I was just sitting there in the train. Weird thing was that I didn't even know it was beating fast. I never felt wired up at all. Only reason I knew was due to my Apple Watch telling me.

i think next time I will take a tad less on the first dose of the night. in addition, when I do happen to get my hands on a supply, I will keep the frequency of use to every couple of months. I'm in really good cardiac shape. I do crossfit that gets my heart rate up to a sustained 185bpm. Also, I had a stress test done recently and my heart is in excellent shape. However, being 48, I will take blood pressure precautions ( aspirin, double up on BP meds, hydration with low salt intake) on next trip.

Q: how do you known if someone does Crossfit?

A: they tell you.

Fen-fen type risk, eh? It did make my heart beat fast at 130bpm when I was just sitting there in the train. Weird thing was that I didn't even know it was beating fast. I never felt wired up at all. Only reason I knew was due to my Apple Watch telling me... i think next time I will take a tad less on the first dose of the night. in addition, when I do happen to get my hands on a supply, I will keep the frequency of use to every couple of months. I'm in really good cardiac shape. I do crossfit that gets my heart rate up to a sustained 185bpm. Also, I had a stress test done recently and my heart is in excellent shape. However, being 48, I will take blood pressure precautions ( aspirin, double up on BP meds, hydration with low salt intake) on next trip.
Q: how do you known if someone does Crossfit?
A: they tell you.

Oh, I should have been more clear. The 5-HT2b agonism doesn't cause elevated heart rate, blood pressure, or the like. It stimulates cell growth in heart valves, changing the shape of the heart and disordering valve function. Once the tissue has formed, surgery may be required to repair the heart.

There are a lot of "if"s around 5-HT2b agonism, and I don't feel like we have enough good research for informed harm-reduction on the topic. Since Fen-Phen, drug developers run away as fast as they can from medications that agonize 5-HT2b, so the data just isn't there. I feel like there's plenty enough data to be wary, though.

Yeah and it is absolutely wonderfull stuff. Last time I took it we had orgy of five.

I just happen to have healthy libido now after I have quit taking opiates :)

(As can be seen from the postings on The Lounge and especially in nudie thread %) )