• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Gastric bypass and Adderall absorption..

jtkirk

Greenlighter
Recently I had a weight loss surgery to clear up some health problems and the fact that I was fat. I had to stop some of my medication for a while including my Adderall. I was taking 50mg in the am and 40mg at night. I am wondering since the majority of my stomach is gone and some of my small intestine, what will that do to the absorption of the addderall when I start taking it again? Has anyone had experience with this? I would like to have some before I take it again for therapy and recreationally. The only information I can give is the liquid pain medication I take now seems to work the second it hits my stomach but they tell me the Adderall will be crushed and mixed with a jello substance. I am even wondering if all of the adderall will be absorbed in the first place or just pass through the stomach before it is fully digested or absorbed. I would ask the doctor all this but with the current culture of abuse in our socity and the view that brings, I thought it best to ask here.

Admins, if this belongs somewhere else please place it there. Little tired and board here in the hospital and I look forward to your replies.