• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Inquiring mind seeking insight from the bluelight

jtkirk

Greenlighter

Hello one and all thank you very much for adding me.

As far as forums go, this is my first rodeo and I hope to stay on for the full 8 seconds.

I came to Bluelight because I occasionally have questions about pills or pill interactions that my doctor would find suspicious or get me in trouble or maybe even ruin my friendly neighborhood Spider-Man image. I'm naturally curious and I like to know what works with what and why. I also like to know the effect on a person, especially the few where it does really unexpected things. I like to feel how a medication is suppose to make you fell. I am educated, I can read and write for the most part. Thank you public school. I like to read fiction and watch movies, I would say though most of my time is spent reading something with a movie on in the background. It would be agreeable to get to know some bluelighters, share experiences and build some support for good times and bad.

I likeambienand dextroamphetamine. There are some others but I will list those later, when we get to know each other better.

My questions right now are centered around dextroamphetamine . I will be posting a question about that in a few. I am really interesting in the "comedown" I keep reading about. Any direction you can give me toward that would be great.

Thanks,

Hey jtkirk, welcome

Basic-Drug-Discussion would be the best place to go and ask that question, you know how to make a thread, just go there and start out by making one, and in the thread name just name it 'dextroamphetamine question', or something like that.

Let me know if you need anymore help in navigating the forum. =)

Cheers

D's you are the best,

Thanks so much for the help. I am heading there now.

Hey anytime man, hopefully you will get some positive feedback in the thread you made