• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Favorite Brand of Cigarettes and Cigars

Lightning-Nl

Bluelighter
Hello everyone. It's been a long time since I've made a post here, so I thought I'd ask a question. What is your favorite brand of cigarette?

Personally, my favorite is American Spirits Blues. I like the idea of smoking a cigarette that was made by the natives. In actuality, they're probably just taylor-made. But they're still my favorite. In terms of cigars? The best cigar I ever had was a Monte Cristo. So I'd say that's my favorite brand of cigar. However, I haven't really smoked all that many cigars, so there may be better ones out there.

Anyways, what's your favorite brand/method of smoking tobacco?

I don't much anymore...but my go to brand was always Camel. They were expensive but I usually only smoked 3-5 a day. I liked to mix it up between the wides, royals, and golds.

I like the blue pack American Spirits too.

Before I quit smoking (what?! yes, finally, it's happened) I was really into the dark green American Spirits for a few years. Strongest American cigarettes I've ever smoked. They go a long way, but they're super pricey.

Cigars, well, best cigar I've ever had was a real Cuban Cohiba. Soooooooo good. I like Cohibas generally, but frankly most cigars that are over $10 here are pretty good.

Cubans are still my favorite by far. I might have quit smoking, but I have nothing against a very occasional cigar. For very special occasions (I'll have one each for my college reunion and masters graduation in a couple years, with a glass of something tasty).

So. Done. With cigarettes.

Part of me has hated every second of my 13 years smoking cigarettes (I've basically been trying to quit since I started). I only recently realized that part of me thought I'd never be able to stop smoking though.

Now that I have managed to quit, somehow I'm not really craving them at all now that I've stopped. I am so much more relaxed than I was when I was smoking and always wishing I could stop. Funny how the psychology works.

You mean the green pack menthols, or is there another darker green? I've never tried the AS menthols

Was always a Marlboro red guy, smoked the hell out of them until I quit smoking, every once in a while I'd bum a Newport off my buddy if I wanted a menthol... liked the taste but hate that damn Newport stink.

Great responses guys! What do all yall think about Parliaments?

I also have quit smoking in favor of vaping. Tbh, I do smoke cigarettes occasionally with friends still, but I no longer crave them since I vape.

Ahh parlaiments... the cigarette of choice of the Coke head lol

Camel turkish royals...In my area, they switched the packaging from blue to red. Cool, huh? Haaaaaa. And I really don't know a whole lot about cigars. So fuck it..
Swisher sweets because i'll end up using it to roll green. haha

Yeah the royals are in a red pack now man, the blues are the light filters now, or light menthols.

Ciggarates, embassy number 1.

quality nicotine

Tobbacco, original golden virginia

Perfect for spliffs and rolls

although I like them I only smoke cigars when I have something to celebrate any brand as long as it's a long cigar.

i used to like everything menthol but as i got older i went to regular cigarettes. haven't smoked in years and it's so uncommon now, at least in my group of people, that it's weird when someone does smoke

Winston ultra lights 100s
Cigars : I went to Cancun last January and brought back 10 Cuban cigars . The Romeo julieta was my favorite, monte Cristo was 2nd , punch was 3rd , the robusto cohiba is still in my humidor.

Menthol would be Newports or Marlboro Smoothes
Non-menthol would be Marlboro Reds or Kamel Reds (Kamel with the K not Camel Filters).

Its really hard to find the Kamel reds here in Chicago always have to go to a headshop never seen em at a gas station or pharmacy or liquor store.

Menthol would be Newports or Marlboro Smoothes
Non-menthol would be Marlboro Reds or Kamel Reds (Kamel with the K not Camel Filters).

Its really hard to find the Kamel reds here in Chicago always have to go to a headshop never seen em at a gas station or pharmacy or liquor store.
I used to like the Kamels red too. They went dirt cheap then disappeared. Like $2.75 a pack cheap .I was buying cartons , then went back to winston, which I believe taste the same.

Always used to get the blue American Spirit rollies, light blue is my fav. overall. Nowadays, it's those B and M's, won't lie.

Smoked Newports for about 14 years straight.

Sometimes in the past I would switch it up and smoke Marlboro menthols and Camel menthols, but I'd always eventually go back to just smoking regular Newports, every time. That was pretty much the only cigarette that I felt really satisfied the craving. I'm now on day 7 of no smoking and its definitely had its ups and downs but I feel good so far about it and don't see myself turning back!