European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Stees Boffdee

LoginNotSecure

Bluelighter
So, who?s game for meeting Stee for a few birthday pints? Can?t let the old timer turn 65 on his own now can we? I?ll be driving from Derbyshire way, and there?s room in the motor if people wanna jump in along the way!

Heh, I've attempted to meet up with Stee several times, but the cunt kept blowing me out - I reckon he just doesn't want to share his drugs =D

Seriously though, happy belated birthday Stee (it was yesterday wasn't it?). I'd love to join yez, but as we're now 7 days into the month I'm totally fuckin skint again!

Have fun chaps and keep us posted of any shenanigans you might get up to :)

Happy birthday beautiful!!! I'm hoping you had a grand day.

Oh and I'm down for a meetup at stees!!!

Slightly off topic, but continuing the Derbyshire theme; I did a job t'other day at a pub in the hills near Ashbourne called 'The Old Dog'. Lovely place, middle of nowhere. The first thing that struck me as I walked through the door was that they were playing 'Truckin' by The Grateful Dead. The second thing that struck me was that amongst the many types of real ale they had on tap was one called 'Magic mushroom ale'. However, when I inquired as to whether it actually contained magic mushrooms, I was met with a surly "NO". Guess they've heard that one before...

gertful dread followed them for 6 months in 82 i think, i was a dead head : )) best sid ever

Cheers for this, and as the thread was a day belated I have responded after choosing a retaliation quota of X3, firstly because I have just read about this awful concept during the Nazi occupation of the Balkan peninsula (where the occupying forces would kill 100 or so citizens every time a German was killed by the resistance) but mainly because I'm shit and lazy and have just come across a arbitrary historical reason to justify this.

If I can get rid of the folks for one night I would be able to accommodate a few trusted Bluelighters for a social, providing I make it clear from the start that despite having a reasonable size house it would not be fair to accommodate a couple of individuals while sending the rest to local hotels once out of steam. Of course, should the opportunity become realistic I have to and need to state from the top that it would be a drug free environment in order to prevent any inadvertent LE attention or breaches of the BLUA ;)

Apologies for the belated but many happy returns again, Stee. Hope you had a wonderful day and have many more to come <3

(okay, that latter may be a vain wish given your advanced age now but we can hope, eh? ;))

PS: Spot that Stee in one?

<3

Cheers Sham, couldn't spot myself (I think it's from One Nation but cannot recognise the venue), but if you go to 15:10 on this video from Helter Skelter in 1997 you can just make me out in the middle of the frame with my mate Max (the black guy) just to the right of me. I'm the skinny white topless guy with the whistle wojd in me mouth who looks like a ponce.

There are other Skelter and Dreamscape vids where you can see me better but this was the first one I stumbled upon this morning after logging on.

So, we meeting for a pint then? I’m pretty mobile and can sort a lift enroute etc

havent been to a meetup since Psycle