• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

AUS: Woman arrested for riding horse to pub while drunk

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
A woman has been charged after allegedly riding a horse to a pub while drunk.

Police arrested the 51-year-old woman after she rode the horse from Marsden, in Brisbane?s south, to the Logan City Tavern and allegedly recorded a blood alcohol level four times the legal limit.

Officers from Springwood attended the tavern on Wembley Road at Logan Central around 11.30pm Monday night, in relation to a woman refusing to leave the licensed premises

6f668fee201c12c40f604b6f00c0609c

?Upon arriving at the business the female allegedly rode the horse through the drive-through section of the tavern and appeared heavily intoxicated,? police said.

Officers walked the horse back to Logan Central Police Station where the woman allegedly provided a positive BAC of 0.226 per cent. (4 and a half times over legal limit)

Council workers assisted in walking the horse back to a Marsden address.

In footage released by Queensland Police, officers can be heard telling the woman, seated atop the animal: ?It?s the same as driving a car; you can?t ride a horse over the legal limit.?

The woman was charged with being in charge of a horse whilst under the influence of liquor.

She will appear in Beenleigh Magistrates Court on June 26.

?Police want to remind the public that drink driving does not just mean a vehicle, it can include a horse,? Queensland Police said in a statement.

Source: https://au.news.yahoo.com/woman-arrested-riding-horse-pub-drunk-082405135.html

I watched a guy get a dui on a lawnmower in my front yard a couple years ago... probably the dumbest thing I've seen in a while lol.

It's that she's a danger to herself, and the animal.

Damn. That lady has skill to ride a horse with a BAC of 4x!!!!

But honestly though guys, a horse is not gonna hurt somebody like a car would.
The worst that could happen is your foot getting stepped on or horse droppings in your yard. Not saying your should ride drunk though