• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Cigars and DXM?

Ketamania

Bluelight Crew
I have been using DXM for a while now...

I was reading up on the use of nicotine and whether or not it would potentiate DXM. I found on several threads that it does.

I do not smoke cigarettes (or cigars), but I picked up a cigar just to try it out. And since cigars contain 10x more nicotine than cigarettes (at the least) I thought this would be a good idea.

2 hours before smoking the cigar I took 850mg of DXM poli. However, as soon as I lit up my cigar I realized it may have been a little too strong for an amateur like myself.

Now I am sitting here feeling sick to my stomach from possibly a slight case of nicotine poisoning.

Friends, please be experienced with cigars before thinking to combined massive amounts of nicotine with DXM. It can lead to a bad trip.

However, it could just be that I have a distaste for cigars. Are they something you acquire a taste for?

Last edited:
I don't think you're supposed to inhale cigars.

Also nicotine doesn't potentiate dxm...but dxm potentiates nicotine

Inhaling cigars is disgusting. You're only supposed to draw the smoke into your mouth. That's actually enough to get really high off nicotine. Back when I experimented with cigars and had no nicotine tolerance (I don't to this day, I hate nicotine), I could get really faded after a few whisky shots and a cigar.

I would imagine cigars are an acquired taste. I imagine it's like weed, when I first started smoking weed was just weed and I just wanted to get high. Eventually, I started using it daily and my state made it very easy to try new strains and I started tasting weed for the first time. However, a strain that I love and think tastes like an orange, a new smoker just feels irritation and a coughing fit. So I imagine cigars are the same. I have tried many and never enjoyed the taste of one and the same for pipe tobacco. I have a huge jar of aromatic pipe tobacco that I've smoked like 2 times and even though it smells like butterscotch, the taste is just tobacco to me because I haven't developed the palate.

P.S. A whiskey and cigar is an interesting combination. I don't like either, but together they make a lot of sense. The whiskey "cuts" through the cigar flavor and cleans your tongue, I dare say it's refreshing

I don't think you're supposed to inhale cigars.

Also nicotine doesn't potentiate dxm...but dxm potentiates nicotine

I didn't inhale it, I did some research beforehand haha.

I just don't have the time, money, nor reason to invest in smoking cigars all the time just so that I can 'acclimate' to them.

I would imagine cigars are an acquired taste. I imagine it's like weed, when I first started smoking weed was just weed and I just wanted to get high. Eventually, I started using it daily and my state made it very easy to try new strains and I started tasting weed for the first time. However, a strain that I love and think tastes like an orange, a new smoker just feels irritation and a coughing fit. So I imagine cigars are the same. I have tried many and never enjoyed the taste of one and the same for pipe tobacco. I have a huge jar of aromatic pipe tobacco that I've smoked like 2 times and even though it smells like butterscotch, the taste is just tobacco to me because I haven't developed the palate.

P.S. A whiskey and cigar is an interesting combination. I don't like either, but together they make a lot of sense. The whiskey "cuts" through the cigar flavor and cleans your tongue, I dare say it's refreshing

Interesting combination! Sounds like a good pair.