• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Best ways to increase BDNF?

db1995

Bluelighter
Hi all,

I'm looking for suggestions on how to boost BDNF in hopes of improving my cognitive deficits from a 3 day mdma binge that happened just about a year ago.

I currently exercise, take fish oil, and just today started intermittent fasting to try and boost BDNF levels.

Does anyone have any more suggestions? I'd like to know if there are any more supplements that can help boost BDNF.

Thanks

Last edited:
Not really, aerobic exercise and a healthy diet are your best options for general recovery after MDxx use.

I've been participating in resistance training and aerobic exercise 4 days a week for about a year now,

Hoping these cognitive impairments aren't permanent.

Going from the top of the class to the bottom is rather depressing...

Depending on your history of cannabis use, THC may have some application. For reference, you can look at D'Souza's "Preliminary evidence of cannabinoid effects on brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) levels in humans".

Depending on your history of cannabis use, THC may have some application. For reference, you can look at D'Souza's "Preliminary evidence of cannabinoid effects on brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) levels in humans".

interesting.. I used to be a heavy cannabis user.. having usually 2 or 3 smoking sessions a day.... I quit immediately after the mdma binge because panic attacks.

Recetnly starting using again, but only strains high in CBD.. May try the high thc strains now though.