• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

I'm going to prison for 5 years a year from september. Not stable. need help.

Hutch1

Greenlighter
Hey...

So okay alot of emotions going on right now didnt even know i was gonna post this but i found this subforum and decided what the hell.

Got caught. Someone asked me to get some shit and rode with me turns out he was working with the feds. trusted him. called him uncle. knew him for 2 years. father figure.

Trafficking charge. In my state, thats 5 years minimum unless i fucking snitch which i WILL NOT DO because i value my family's life and i have fucking morals even though i have people i hate that i could snitch on.

My family loves me. too much. im a piece of shit dope addict... (well i dont use that much tbh and just snort) but still it makes me feel like shit. i need a crutch because i cannot deal with having this loom over my head. this thread is not about quitting because i have no desire to do so and i havent even used for 3 weeks and i am high on fent rn but whatever.

im going to prison in a year. for 5 years. i am in my mid 20s. fuck my life. fuck the guy who set me up. i was trying to help him.

idk what im asking for here.

EDIT: its 3 years not 5

Last edited:
Lawyer up, don't go public, spend the money and get a private lawyer.

Everyone talks big and shits on snitches, but once that doors locks many will have an immediate change of heart. As someone who used to live by the code.. I think it's all bullshit now. Like most things, many talk it but few really live it. From a former drug dealer, I wouldn't think any less of you for rolling on someone who did you dirty or sold you out in the past, but you also have to think about the consequences. On one hand, why would you throw years of your life away protecting someone who would harm your family, but on the other how much risk are you willing to put your family in to save yourself. There is no clear answer here... either way you must live with the decision for the rest of your years.

Prison isn't the end of the world either tho. Many of my old crew had spent time. Met lots of OGs who did their time.. it's a struggle but it's not the end. Don't believe all the hype and shit you see on TV- yeah it's fucking rough but dudes aren't walking around with hard ons raping each others sweaty hairy asses... most people are trying to survive and get out of there.

Besides that... it doesn't hurt to start preparing for the worst case(jail). Save up as much money as you can and give it to someone who will put money on your books and bring you books and stuff to read. Boredum is usually the biggest struggle. Talk to your lawyer about possibily getting into drug rehab type programs while in prison to possibly reduce your sentence.

Do whatever you can to rehabilitate yourself as much as possible in the mean time. DO NOT go to court fucked up! The fight isn't over, it's just beginning... Check into rehab, get a counselor, see a therapist, go to meetings, get a sponsor... As much as you possibly can afford. Being able to prove that you have already started taking the steps to rehabilitate yourself, and having people who can write a letter of character reference will help your lawyer build a case that you do not need to go to prison to be reformed. You can't do anything to change the law, but you might be able to shape what the judge and jury will think about you.

DM if you need, I'm currently fighting a case myself, been over a year now. It's a rollercoaster, but the struggle beats sitting in that cage.. it's worth the fight.

look at the green part, its free rent beside the lawyer operations and interviews, you didnt mention the country and some little countries have a rule that its forbidden for lawyers and cant have one, i guess UE/US - London? dont drop the soap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get yourself in the gym and prepare as much as you possibly can.

Why do you have to wait a year?

Do you know where you're going? Personally I had a ton of medical issues and was placed in a medical facility, federal of course. It wasn't bad at all. Read a lot, played tennis, made some good friends. It truly could have been a whole lot worse!

Thanks for the responses guys. I should mention I already have a lawyer. Shelled out almost all the dough I had for him, only to fuckin find out he wants me to do "substantial assistance" too. Aka snitch. I feel a little bit better now about it, people have fucked me over in the past and I could get back at them I supposed. Pissed I shelled out over $10k for a dude whose telling me to do something I already could have. If I go to trial, im fucked. Bottom line is im guilty. I middlemaned the stuff so it doesnt matter. 3 years minimum sentence for trafficking what I trafficked. Yeah Im in US.

I was already in good with the feds cause I lied and told em I was gonna snitch, guess it wasnt a lie now. They gave me a low ass bond, $10k. Thats fuckin low trust me.

I have to wait a year cause thats how court works. I bonded out of jail.

Edit: its fucking bullshit though and I cant get over that. I never would have gotten all that shit if he didnt pry me into doing it for him. Never. I thought I was gonna get off with 10 things in my pocket out of 200. I tried lying to the feds and being like "yo i thought I was doing this for you guys to bust my dealer" cause dude I did it with had been in contact with them but i thought he was on my side. he said he called the feds and told em we had something set up to cover our asses but its clear that he fuckin just set my ass up. piece of shit. he was my neighbor, we chilled every day and shit worked out together. guess thats the best way to do it.

Last edited:
You know, come to think of it, I believe I paid out $11,000 for mine. To boot, she was a good friend of mine and basically told her partners she wouldn't take what she normally would get paid (so I kind of paid the firm, and she really didn't profit a bit). Bottom line was that technically I couldn't have done what she did but it kind of felt like I could have. You know what I mean?

Also, I guess I assumed you were in the states but I was asking if you know where (what prison exactly) they would be sending you? From the sound of things, you probably don't. Anyway, I wish you all the luck in the world and remember (I used to tell myself this all the time), it could ALWAYS be worse! May sound corny but believe you me, it is so true. Hang in there!

Hey brother, thanks for the response. I live in the SE USA. Fucking state Im in is run by god damn nazis lmao. Yeah I do know what you mean. I did have a good leg in with the cops before I got caught. I wasnt even fucking selling man which is the worst part. At this rate, I wish i was a fucking trafficker so i could be comfortable with the charges.

I have no idea where they would send me. Minimum security tho. First god damn charge.

We're like thier Mexico... so good luck with that one.

There are no friends in the drug game only foes.

You have to make sense of the situation for your own sake, everyone in this game has mental health issues and would do anything to protect themselves.

Unfortunately there is no jackpot waiting for you at the end of your sentence for not snitching. Think of it this way if this guy snitched on you at least snitch back as the snitching games have already begun.

Just my 2 cents.

There are no friends in the drug game only foes.

You have to make sense of the situation for your own sake, everyone in this game has mental health issues and would do anything to protect themselves.

Unfortunately there is no jackpot waiting for you at the end of your sentence for not snitching. Think of it this way if this guy snitched on you at least snitch back as the snitching games have already begun.

Just my 2 cents.

True. i will do it on someone I hate. This dude i called my friend stole money from my roomate (POS). I wish i could set up the guy who set me up. He is an oxy addict and is always buying trafficking amounts of pills. He wont pick up the phone though and hes not as stupid as me i guess.

man in all my years of doing this shit ive never done anyone dirty. never robbed. never cheated. yeah ive negotiated prices but come the fuck on. charged more for getting friends shit. im not a bad person... i know you werent talking about me. fuck drug ppl (including me)

UPDATE: LOLOLOLOLOL GOT UP W THE GUY WHO SET ME UP GETTING 60 ROXY 10s NEXT WEEK KARMA IS A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

UPDATE: LOLOLOLOLOL GOT UP W THE GUY WHO SET ME UP GETTING 60 ROXY 10s NEXT WEEK KARMA IS A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

Dude, I apologize in advance for being a little slow but I don't understand what you wrote. Did he get busted or did you turn him in..... What's the deal? Thanks and again, I'm sorry for the predicament you find yourself in.

Edit: its fucking bullshit though and I cant get over that. I never would have gotten all that shit if he didnt pry me into doing it for him. Never. I thought I was gonna get off with 10 things in my pocket out of 200. I tried lying to the feds and being like "yo i thought I was doing this for you guys to bust my dealer" cause dude I did it with had been in contact with them but i thought he was on my side. he said he called the feds and told em we had something set up to cover our asses but its clear that he fuckin just set my ass up. piece of shit. he was my neighbor, we chilled every day and shit worked out together. guess thats the best way to do it.

Maybe you can fight it on grounds that it was entrapment. Thats illegal in the US... if thats where you live.

I doubt it, the other guy was a CI he can literally do anything and just snitch, he's a civilian not a cop so they don't consider it entrapment, which is total bullshit.

A guy I went to school with went to prison for manufacture of meth and distribution because a CI bought a half pound off him for the cops.