• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Swollen face & shit roll :(

pheebs

Greenlighter
two days ago i dropped 140mg of mdma, had an amazing time with amazing people in an amazing setting, probs my best roll tbh. Around 5/6 hours later, the effects were nearly all gone so i dropped another 100mg of the same stuff. This roll was absolutely terrible i was paranoid, quiet, confused and really anxious. Also after about 3 hours in after the redose, my cheeks started to swell i looked like a hamster lmao but it really freaked me out. theyre still swollen 2 days later, i did chew the insides of my cheeks a little bit but theyre not as bad on the inside as it has been in the past where my cheeks havnt blown up like a balloon haha. if anyone knows why this might have happened pls help, thank you :)

The mental effects aren't overly surprising given you waited so long on the redose, but yea the hamster cheeks are worrisome..

My guess is this.. Either there's a nasty impurity present (what did the product look like?) or you had an allergic reaction? It's weird they are still puffed up too, usually an allergic reaction would fade by now.

Where you located too?

-GC

The mental effects aren't overly surprising given you waited so long on the redose, but yea the hamster cheeks are worrisome..

My guess is this.. Either there's a nasty impurity present (what did the product look like?) or you had an allergic reaction? It's weird they are still puffed up too, usually an allergic reaction would fade by now.

Where you located too?

-GC
It was very clean hard pressed blue in the shape of a diamond with a skull on it- a blue punisher. I've had them before and they were fine but off a different guy. And i was in a huge empty field by the river in the sun it was great haha. my face is still hamster like but has gone down a bit. it also reallllly hurts :(

I've had blue punishers and although highly dosed, I found the quality somewhat lacking. However, I believe that some presses also contained the methylphenidate analogue 4f-mph. Maybe this could have contributed to your weird reaction?

BTW, I'm also in the UK.

I've had blue punishers and although highly dosed, I found the quality somewhat lacking. However, I believe that some presses also contained the methylphenidate analogue 4f-mph. Maybe this could have contributed to your weird reaction?

BTW, I'm also in the UK.
oh fuck thats probs it haha im super sensitive to like everything lol thats maybe why i reacted and my mates didn't