• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Methylphenidate Medley

Rafayte

Bluelighter
Today when I woke up I took a tablet of magnesium and a pill of B vitamins. Later I took one capsule of ashwagandha extract with 500mg standardized at 1'5% which is 7'5mg whitanolides per capsule. Then I felt asleep for an hour and when I woke up I remembered that I had a prescription for Rubifen 20mg which are 20mg IR methylphenidate tablets. I went to the pharmacy and bought it. At home I snorted 40mg in two lines and took one gram of red corean ginseng. Later I snorted a line of 20mg twice. Totally I have snort 80mg methylphenidate. I am thinking in take a capsule of 200mg l-theanine, is it a good idea?

After several lines of 20mg methylphenidate snorted and 40mg orally I have taken a capsule of 200mg l-theanine

After several lines of 20mg methylphenidate snorted and 40mg orally I have taken a capsule of 200mg l-theanine

^consider writing a Trip Report. This is more suited for that sub.

Methylphenidate with tianeptine?/ How much Tianeptine is recreational?/ +

Today I have bought 20mg IR methylphenidate tablets and 12'5 tianeptine tablets. Is good idea to mix methylphenidate with tianeptine?

How much is a recreational dose of tianeptine?

I have taken 50mg tianeptine, 4 tablets of 12'5mg. I am going to wait for the effects and soon when my mother goes out I will snort 20mg methylphenidate

I have taken other 40mg IR methylphenidate orally and right now I have snorted a line of 20mg methylphenidate

I have had a capsule of ashwagandha or Indian ginseng (Withania somnifera) because I have read it is nootropic so I have had three nootropics together which are methylphenidate, tianeptine and ashwagandha. Now I am thinking in take a 200mg capsule of l-theanine that is other nootropic

Last edited by a moderator:
Tianeptine recreational dosage

This morning I bought a package with 90 tablets tianeptine 12'5mg and a package of 30 tablets methylphenidate IR 20mg tablets. I had 100mg methylphenidate, 80mg orally and 20mg snorted. Too I had 50mg of tianeptine but I want to know how much tianeptine must I take for recreational effects. I had too red corean ginseng and ashwagandha.

I have mood problems that I relieve badly with methylphenidate. I have prescribed an antidepressant which is tianeptine in 12'5mg tablets but when I have a package of tianeptine I abuse taking doses of 250mg which are 20 tablets so I want an antidepressant I can't abuse for cure my mood problems. I want it be good for anxiety and I have think in amytriptiline or any other tryciclic. Some help?

It would seem you have found the recreational dose of Tianeptine as stated in your post from a couple weeks ago. To reiterate, Tianeptine has opioid qualities at the above ^ doses making it very recreational.

There aren't any dangerous interactions between tianeptine and stimulants. But there actually is an overlap in their mechanisms of action, as they both increase dopamine in the prefrontal cortex. This combo will probably be much more recreational and much more addictive than either drug on its own. So is it relatively safe to mix them, yes. Is it a good idea? Not so much. Esp since you stated that you want an AD that you can't abuse. Unless something has changed since you wrote that post.

( I merged your other thread since you and I have answered it already)

I have taken 80mg IR methylphenidate orally and 20mg methylphenidate snorted. I too had red corean ginseng and ashwagandha. And I had 50mg tianeptine. What effect has tianeptine in 50mg dose?

50mg of Tianeptine is above whats needed for AD effects and at the bottom threshold of where Mu Opioid effects begin. Most people think a 100mg is where the opioid effects become truly pronounced. The 250mg you took a couple weeks ago was more than enough to experience it's opioid potential.

Yup. Just know Tianeptine is a horrible drug to try and use recreationally for more than a few days. Tolerance skyrockets and the Withdrawal is brutal.

I take tianeptine occasionally because I have prescribed 90 tablets of 12'5mg each 45 days but I abuse and take doses until 250mg which are 20 tablets. Today I get 90 tablets of 12'5mg tianeptine and I had four tablets which are 50mg. I have been more than a month without taking tianeptine

Honestly it's not the one to abuse. Your much better off using it as a SSRE-Selective Serotonin Reuptake Enhancer. Not everyone agrees that it truly belongs in that category but most agree it's a fine AD anti depressant.

12.5mg 2-3 times per day. After a couple weeks you can decide if it's right for you. Taking 20 pills will make for a decent 90 minutes then it's pretty much over. Using it in huge quantities also causes fiending and a nasty WD.

Don't take my word for it... UTFSE-Use-The-Freakin-Search-Engine.

Thanks, I won't abuse tianeptine. Early I will be explored in Mental Health Unity and the psychiatrist will put me a new medication. Now I don't want to use the med for recreational purposes. The methylphenidate and tianeptine of today is the last med I abuse

Sounds like a good plan. Some people have had less WD symptoms from H than Tianeptine when used for long periods at high doses.

I don't take tianeptine daily. Today I get a package of tianeptine after more than a month without taking it

Just saying, keep it under control now, as people that started off at 100mg have ended up on several grams a day and took 2 YEARS to fully get off of it. The WD symptoms are ineffable, I'm not exaggerating either.

This is the last package of tianeptine I will have because I will go to Mental Health and there they will put me a new medication without methylphenidate and tianeptine. That are the last recipes of methylphenidate and tianeptine

I just have snorted 20mg methylphenidate and right now I am smoking a cigar. From 9 hours ago I had 200mg methylphenidate both oral and snorted. I have 400mg more mg which are 20 tablets of 20mg IR methylphenidate. I don't know if go on snorting or stop until tomorrow and have Tranxene with tianeptine. I think I will keep snorting and too I will have Tranxene and tianeptine or ashwagandha