• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Methylphenidate Medley

What dose of tianeptine?

I am snorting methylphenidate in 20mg lines I had too red corean ginseng, ashwagandha, 50mg tianeptine and Tranxene 50mg. I want to take a dose of tianeptine that cause euphoria. 100mg? 200mg?

I know about people that injected tianeptine IV and it destroy their skin, muscles and bones. I think orally is the best because has a bioavaility of 99%

This isnt really a thread with HR in mind, as its kinda like a "I have this, how can I get as high as possible with it?" thread. Regardless, for starters, 50-100mg seems to be a safe first dose, more may be necessary, but wait until each dose kicks in fully before deciding to take more. It's super short half life and duration of action is a good thing here, because it kicks in relativley fast and youre back to baseline fast, so you can try again if you need to after 3ish hours.

Dont snort tianeptine. Its crazy hydrophyllic, meaning when its exposed to air, it will absorb shit tons of water and will begin to look/feel like glue or a malleable plastic. so if you manage to get it in your nose before it gums up, it'll gum up your nose and will be a massive pain in the ass. IV will be VERY bad possibly (likely) fatal

I merged 3 new threads of your's Rafayte into this one as they were all the same with slightly different wording. This is getting old and needs to stop. If you have a new question for a thread then fine. Just no more Methylphenidate, Tianeptine or herbal supplements.

I don't try to do a thread about HR, only about my drug intake. I never won't inject tianeptine neither any drug. I only use oral, sublingual, smoked and nasal ROA. I will take between 100mg and 250mg orally to have an opiate like high

Now I won't take more methylphenidate. I have tianeptine 12'5mg tablets, chlorazepate 50mg tablets, levomepromazine 100mg tablets and zolpidem 10mg tablets. For the comedown of methylphenidate I will take tianeptine, chlorazepate, levomepromazine and zolpidem to fall asleep

Now, when I have finished with methylphenidate I have had 200mg sodium tianeptine in 16 tablets of 12'5mg. I took 200mg sodium tianeptine orally. Later I will take 150mg Tranxene and 300-400mg levomepromazine and in the moment of go to bed I will take 60mg zolpidem

Downers for methylphenidate comedown

Today I have taken 320mg methylphenidate both orally and snorted and meanwhile I toke red corean ginseng, ashwagandha, Tranxene, methadone and cigars. Now I won't take more methylphenidate and I am thinking in take downers for the comedown. I have taken 200mg orally of sodium tianeptine and later I will take 150mg Tranxene, 300-400mg levomepromazine and in the moment of the bed I will take 60mg zolpidem. How much must I wait to take the downers? Do I take more sodium tianeptine?

Once I finished with methylphenidate I took 200mg sodium tianeptine and later I took 200mg levomepromazine. Now I am thinking in take Tranxene with more levomepromazine or take more sodium tianeptine. Zolpidem I will take in the moment of go to the bed. Now I am in a state between stimulation and sedation. What can I take to fall asleep? I have Tranxene 50mg, levomepromazine 100mg and sodium tianeptine 12'5mg and for the bedtime zolpidem 10mg. What must I take to fall asleep?

I have had 1000mg levomepromazine (10 tablets of 100mg) and 200mg of Tranxene but it is 4am and I can not sleep. I have 10 more tablets of 100mg levomepromazine, a lot of 12'5 sodium tianeptine tablets and 10mg zolpidem tablets. What can I take for sleep?

I have taken 400mg more levomepromazine and 60mg zolpidem but I think I couldn't sleep tonight. If I would can buy cigars I would snort methylphenidate but it is 4:30am and until 9:00am there is no place to buy cigars

This is very dangerous essentially overdosing on methylphenidate then overdosing on antipsychotics to try to come down.

Im honestly amazed how your not experiencing a really bad side effects from both of them. Even like 60 mg of ambien made not just me but my friend blackout and pee ourselves on seperate occasions.

I have taken 400mg more levomepromazine and 60mg zolpidem but I think I couldn't sleep tonight. If I would can buy cigars I would snort methylphenidate but it is 4:30am and until 9:00am there is no place to buy cigars

Why in heaven name are you taking levomepromazine? I mean, as opposed to another antipsychotic/come down aid?

I don't mean to be a nag, but is there any way you could try and slow the roll on the stimulant use Rafayte?

this sounds a lot like like "speedballing" (mixing stimulants plus opioids) and is a bad idea because it leads quite often to compulsive, daily redosing and cessation of proper self-care and social activity (i.e. you spend all your money and time getting fucked up on tianeptine and methylphenidate, or cocaine and heroin, or meth and oxycodone, demerol and amphetamine, and then masturbating for 24 hour stretches or whatever, instead of going to work or school or doing anything productive).

doctor sekio says: cut that shit out or you're going to end up just digging a really deep pit, and you will 100% for sure feel like garbage when you stop, although the sooner you do stop the less shitty you will feel.

What to take with methylphenidate?

Since I woke up I have snorted three lines each of 20mg methylphenidate. I have taken too red corean ginseng. Now I am thinking in take something with methylphenidate. I have ashwagandha, sodium tianeptine and l-theanine. What can be good with methylphenidate?

Antipsychotic hangover and methylphenidate

I have prescribed an extremely sedative antipsychotic as sleep aid for treat insomnia, it is levomepromazine in 100mg tablets. Yesterday at night after take a lot of methylphenidate both orally and snorted I took 14 tablets which are 1400mg levomepromazine. I woke up with a extremely sedative hangover and I took red corean ginseng and I snorted four lines each of 20mg methylphenidate.

Dude you basically took a huge dose of a drug half as strong as thorazine. You took like ten fold or more the dose for sedation and sleep and 1.4x the max for schizophrenia. The half life is 20 hours. Nothing you do will reverse the sedation but time.

I used to snort methylphenidate for kicks and would usually go thru 4-10 20mg pills a night. the entire time i was experimenting with siberian ginseng, ashwagandha, rhodiolia (mostly all in extracts, but seemingly reliably quality ones). If i experienced anything as a result of this combo per se i would say that it led to a better high, at first. MPHD kinda starts to suck after the first hour or two no matter what, so you're never going to feel that great. there were allways too many side effects for me, the drug wasn't fun. Now was this because I was taking any of these similar herbs, including L-theanine? No it has nothing to do with it-- unless you're VERY naive to stimulants or have a particular sensitivity to one of them, or something spooky inside you, you be fine, as long as you pay close attention to you body. Don't increase any dose of either together unless you feel perfectly fine; otherwise, if something doesn't feel as good when you mix them, then listen to your experience because it may be telling you of what your needs are. Korean Ginseng is a highly revered, highly studied herb; it's also very expensive to find quality specimen, and L-theanine I take every night. It is really, really safe stuff.