• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Compound Makeup of Medication - Storage Question

Tomer

Bluelighter
Hey guys,

I just had a general question I'm hoping can be answered. I live in a very warm weather climate and recently we have endured quite the heat wave. The two medications I take ( Klonopin, Dexedrine) are stored in a bedroom, placed in a dark black messenger bag. They are not in the sunlight either. The problem is my central air does not reach all rooms equally, and as a result, the temperature in this room can climb to around 80 degrees. Possibly 85 degrees (The temperature outside lately has been around 105, so unsure exactly of inside room temperatue). Nevertheless, my fear is this heat is causing detrioration in the medications and they are losing their potency.

Are these medications stable enough to handle the heat or are my concerns valid? They have been in my possession for approximately two weeks. I appreciate your help and input on this.

Cheers

Tomer

You are worried 85 degrees is degrading your drugs? How much amphetamine are you taking? This sounds to me like anxiety.

Thank you. The only reason I was asking is because my alpha gpc soft gels were slightly affected by the heat (slight wet texture), which led me to thinking about other medications I had stored in the room.

Cheers