• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Waiting for the pharmacy to open..

Patrickforsterter

Bluelighter
What do you guys do when waiting for the pharmacy to open or your dealer\source, I gotta wait 7 hours to get some cocodomal luckily I got lope though so it's not so bad but I just thought maybe we could have a funny cliched UK based thread about the shenanigans of chem shopping, street copping and the fun times of withdrawing and some interesting stories etc. I will post a story here soon but I just don't have the energy right now

I have to do that shuffle every month and I don't drive there till its time for them to open. But while I wait at home, if I can sleep, I always opt for that. Now while I'm at the pharmacy, I usually surf the web but usually end up here. Doing the deed in about 6 hours.

I've literally never had to wait... when I was getting prescriptions pretty regularly there were a couple 24hr pharmacies near me, I could pick up my script at 3am lol.

I've literally never had to wait... when I was getting prescriptions pretty regularly there were a couple 24hr pharmacies near me, I could pick up my script at 3am lol.

I had a hard enough time locking into a pharmacy who would agree to keep my meds stocked. The few times they were out of my oxycodones, I had to travel up and down the pike to get it filled and forget about going to one of those all-nighters for my meds. They would probably laugh me right out of there. No, I'll stick to the same ole open at 9:00am store. Don't fix it if it ain't broke.

Once upon a time this was pill mill central, pharmacies knew what was going on and made alot of money off that shit. Finally starting to regulate things here, last state in the us to do prescription monitoring... and it's only with the state, not between docs.

How american of you.. LOL. I just don't go to the pharmacy first thing in the morning... why would I? I would usually just head there on my lunch break.

How american of you.. LOL. I just don't go to the pharmacy first thing in the morning... why would I? I would usually just head there on my lunch break.

Dude, I don't go first thing in the morning because I want to. I have to because my doc won't write a script on the last day of the previous one, so I would actually have a dose that morning when I've run out the night before. So when I go to the pharmacy at 9:00am, if I didn't squirrel away some extra meds along the way, I would be without medication for about 16 hours. Way too long, I would be seriously feeling it, trust me. So not "so American" but absolutely necessary!

Dude, I don't go first thing in the morning because I want to. I have to because my doc won't write a script on the last day of the previous one, so I would actually have a dose that morning when I've run out the night before. So when I go to the pharmacy at 9:00am, if I didn't squirrel away some extra meds along the way, I would be without medication for about 16 hours. Way too long, I would be seriously feeling it, trust me. So not "so American" but absolutely necessary!

haha sorry that part of the comment was aimed at bptubbs...

That sounds pretty inconvenient man...

May have had something to do with heavy stim use... lol, I did alot of strange things at 3AM.

I've dyed the sides of my hair grey and looked for old people's cloths to wear to the pharmacy to look 15 yrs older and have a higher chance of those little bitches filling my totally legit script from having had spinal surgery. That's what I've had to do while waiting.

I've dyed the sides of my hair grey and looked for old people's cloths to wear to the pharmacy to look 15 yrs older and have a higher chance of those little bitches filling my totally legit script from having had spinal surgery. That's what I've had to do while waiting.

Damn if that isn't a sad state of affairs!

I also have the problem of being young and I also have a legit codeine prescription they know not to mess me about asking me what it's for etc anymore cus I would just refuse to let them serve anyone else until they sort me out you sort of learn what to say and how to handle them etc

I don't understand how a pharmacist can decide not to fill a legit prescription based on your physical appearance. That's beyond ridiculous! He didn't diagnose you, that's the doctor's job.

I also have the problem of being young and I also have a legit codeine prescription they know not to mess me about asking me what it's for etc anymore cus I would just refuse to let them serve anyone else until they sort me out you sort of learn what to say and how to handle them etc

Haha.... I do the same thing.. not necessarily at pharmacies but anywhere there's a line. Make lots of noise and don't move until you get what you want. Works most of the time. If they refuse.. just stand there for 15 seconds staring at them... then ask the same question again. haha. I'm such an asshole.

...they could just call the cops on you and call all other pharmacies in the area and tell them not to serve you.

I usually just would move on to the next pharmacy.

...eventually I just started sending my mom and she told them it's for her son that is bedridden for life and she never had problems unless they were truly out of stock which was half the the time...in that case heroin filled in the gaps of opioids out of stock

...they could just call the cops on you and call all other pharmacies in the area and tell them not to serve you.

I usually just would move on to the next pharmacy.

...eventually I just started sending my mom and she told them it's for her son that is bedridden for life and she never had problems unless they were truly out of stock which was half the the time...in that case heroin filled in the gaps of opioids out of stock

Nice that's what I call teamwork:p

I had a large grocery chain pharmacist refuse to fill a written out script for Ambien years ago. She said that it was one day early. I told her my contract on what I get and when (aside from insurance rules and regs and they would have paid in this instance) is with my doctor and not her. I told her she's paid to fill a legit script and that doing what she was doing was entirely improper! Needless to say, she didn't fill it and for my part, I've never been back! Bottom line is I can live with that as I got it filled 20 minutes later. F*ck her!

I got an extra refill 5 days early at least earlier due to a 'family holiday for cornwall' this is honestly the best excuse because my prescription gets sent electronically to the chemist next to the doctors so I can only collect from their so it's common sense that it I go on holiday for more than a few days I will be given an extra refill and maybe if I'm lucky, (got it twice before) the prescription version of codeine linctus sugar free which is the best one no doubt about it(I've tried them all) now I'm going to have a bong hit to celebrate the Germans getting knocked out!