Bluelight

Thread: I don't understand females...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details

You guys lost me..

Well I finally told my "girlfriend" that I love her but I don't just want to be with her.

She's devastated as expected but this is for the best. I still haven't manned up and talked to her on the phone. I did the shitty thing and texted her.. I know I know.

Well anyway I met a couple girls on Tinder and I'm kinda "with" one of them right now.

Idk life does move on but it's been really hard lately, emotionally I mean.

2. Collapse Details

Not bad. I think you are getting it.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by w01fg4ng View Post
    Not bad. I think you are getting it.
    I agree.

4. Collapse Details

Basic Drug Discussion
    To the OP; who fuckin does mate? Not even females understand females...

5. Collapse Details

^ That thought would require you to understand something about females.

6. Collapse Details

The problem is more that females understand females, and they fucking hate each other

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Limpet_Chicken View Post
    The problem is more that females understand females, and they fucking hate each other
    sounds like a sub-nanodivision in homosexuality

8. Collapse Details

^Lol ahh..

How about this.. Nobody understands nobody.. That's what makes this life one big mindfuck.

-GC

9. Collapse Details

Bro dude, you have no idea. I have had literally five women in a row flip the fuckint script on my ass. Check out my thread. I just told a story about it. It is fucked up.

Apparently my looks attract them but then they realize im a psycho and bail.

Also yeah, JuJu. Universe. Sometimes the puzzle pieces fit later down the road and you see why things went the way they did. I have been trying to accept the fact that I am just not meant to have a GF right now. And the energy from getting rejected and hurt attracts circumstances where I become rejected or put on hold.

So maybe the energy from you not seeing your gf for 5 months but still calling her your gf is subconsciously turning women off.

10. Collapse Details

Wolfg4ng, no, I'm not a homosexual, or bisexual.

Just like women, autie (or aspie or Rett's) women. Female gender only, and that's my type. So no nano or other varieties of homo/bisexuality.

Autie/aspie/Rett's chicks only.

And the 'women understand women,they hate each other'....that was something called 'a joke'. Not sure if you've ever heard of those before

11. Collapse Details

I am a strange one i am definitely straight have always been attracted to women but I am attracted to male personality traits, I like straightforward logical people and not emotionally driven trainwrecks.

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by freesolo123 View Post
    I am a strange one i am definitely straight have always been attracted to women but I am attracted to male personality traits, I like straightforward logical people and not emotionally driven trainwrecks.
    Interesting...

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Limpet_Chicken View Post
    ..that was something called 'a joke'. Not sure if you've ever heard of those before
    Lol

14. Collapse Details

Freesolo -

Quote Originally Posted by freesolo123 View Post
    Interesting that you feel that there are no women who are straightforward, logical and not emotionally driven train wrecks. I guess this has been your experience, but an incredible generalization of all women IMHO :-)

15. Collapse Details

Hi SamanthaB,

What's your opinion on men and women? Just generalize with me for a second. What do you think are their prominent traits?

I wonder if their is a reason there are 4x more male psychopaths than women.

We could take your avatar for example: It's a puppy. Does the puppy represent you as a person, cute, innocent and codependent? Or do you just like dogs

16. Collapse Details

Hi Madness,

Thanks for your message.

Well, I have never really contemplated the "prominent traits" of men and women to any great extent, except I have participated in discussions with others about those that we probably acquire through socialization that everyone seems to generalize about. In my experience (as a psychotherapist), I have not really found that there are "traits" that men have and women do not and visa versa. I will say that women and men are different, just not sure you can generalize as the poster I referred to did on the points he mentioned.

If the poster I referred to is generalizing that women are "train wrecks," then I think your point about more men than women are psychopaths, certainly debunks the stereotype that women are the "train wrecks" IMHO. However, your question is a good one to contemplate as to why more psychopaths are men.

My avatar is a golden retriever puppy, because I had two goldens, female and male, for 13 and 15 years, respectively, and just love that breed of dog. No hidden means there, I do not think :-)

17. Collapse Details

Thank you Samatha - I am glad you didn't get all worked up over my reply - no bad intentions.

You're right in that many men are "train wrecks". Regardless of the general prominent traits, which by and large are most likely created from our environment, both genders are equally likely to self-destruct. Some may even argue men are more likely to since the pressures on them to uphold their rank to support a family etc, even though in this day and age that notion is not as strong as it is in say, Asian cultures.

Your avatar is adorable and i hope you have a nice day

18. Collapse Details

Dear Madness -

I was not offended by anything you asked me. You did a great job of trying not to do that, and I could tell, lol. Glad you felt comfortable to ask in the first place.

I liked all your comments in your reply to me. You are very insightful, and I like that in a person.

I love the avatar too. Unfortunately, when my two real ones had major health problems and my ex and I had to put them down if we did not want to watch them experience unimaginable pain and agony, it just about did me in emotionally. I never wanted to have to repeat that passing with another dog, ever! The avatar and my life-size golden that is one of those sand cast things that I named "Dave," and sits in my living room is just fine. And, it never has to go out, you don't have to feed, walk or get a dog sitter for it, lol. I actually got him in 2000 and told everyone he was the dog of the new millennium.

You have a nice day too .

19. Collapse Details

I'm gay and I'm good. Guys are cool, girls are complicated so just cut them out the picture and boom. No stress. Girls need a reason to have sex, men just need a place. It doesn't work with a fish in the house, I love my Mom to death but she is a saint that can't do anything wrong. Vaginas also scare me, like they have teeth or something urg...

20. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    People change their minds. Maybe she just wanted to hook up and talk a bunch of nonsense because she's having issues with another guy and figured you would be a good way to give her some ammo against her man. He might've cheated or she thinks he is seeing someone behind her back, so she wants to even the playing the field. You were a convenient choice being right next door. Though, also a horrible choice because she led you on and now has to see you all the time. Hell, who knows, maybe she'll change her mind again and come back to wanting you. In that case I'd ask what's up? Like is this just some revenge shit or is she really interested?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12