• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I don't understand females...

Coastwocoast-precisely the sort of petty shitspeak I was thinking about. I could see it making NTs want to vomit up a kidney.

Just think how badly the effect will be amplified in a classic autie like myself....it blows. I have a visceral revulsion towards anyone who acts like that, verbally or the backstabbing types, they really do near make me blow chunks. Redemption-less filth, is what such creatures are. I am SO glad that 99% of my company is autistic. We have evolved out that particular rotten habit.

Well, what would you think if say, you had to stick your hand in a tank of cold wet dog shit then lick your fingers? I'd guess you'd be pretty disgusted at the very least. I just find creatures like seem to evolve in NT females, the bitching, the emotional instability, lack of logical thought processes, the backstabbing and gossiping, its just revolting, sickening to behold.

One reason I'll never date an NT. I have done, and I've always, always regretted it big time. Autie girls on the other hand, dispense with the backstabbing and the bollocks, usually well thought, intelligent people. I just prefer people who aren't mentally fucked and unstable, illogical and ideally without that tendency to sly, covert and/or passive-aggressive nastiness that is so common in NT women. I'd rather have someone highly intelligent, someone that can keep me on my toes so to speak, and an equal, than an inferior, mentally unstable creature.

Although that isn't to say, that I've not dated at the total opposite end of mental makeups, I've dated girls who were MR, some of them autistic, some not, and I've found every time, that the partner was warm, loving, a caring sort of person, albeit one who needs a lot of thought on the part of the partner, to make sure they are treated with the proper love, care and respect, make sure there is not an exploitative situation possible etc.

So I'll go to either extreme, so to speak, but NTs, god no. Not really anything against them as a whole, although I can't fucking stand the slimy backstabbing mentally fucked ones that seem to be oh so common. Its just vile. A lowly, disgusting way for a person to allow themselves to exist in. So no, I'm not taking the risk. Besides, I'm not attracted to them either. So I've no reason to try.

A whatnow? there seem to be so many acronyms for alternate identities, and a lot of them seem to point to sub-nanodivisions in homosexuality so small as to seem insignificant.

What IS INTJ? and sympathy? I'm not asking for it, and if you mean because I'm Kanner's autistic, sympathy? its something I really, really don't want or need. I'd be horrified not to be.

You guys lost me..

Well I finally told my "girlfriend" that I love her but I don't just want to be with her.

She's devastated as expected but this is for the best. I still haven't manned up and talked to her on the phone. I did the shitty thing and texted her.. I know I know.

Well anyway I met a couple girls on Tinder and I'm kinda "with" one of them right now.

Idk life does move on but it's been really hard lately, emotionally I mean.

To the OP; who fuckin does mate? Not even females understand females...

^ That thought would require you to understand something about females.

^Lol ahh..

How about this.. Nobody understands nobody.. That's what makes this life one big mindfuck.

-GC

Bro dude, you have no idea. I have had literally five women in a row flip the fuckint script on my ass. Check out my thread. I just told a story about it. It is fucked up.

Apparently my looks attract them but then they realize im a psycho and bail.

Also yeah, JuJu. Universe. Sometimes the puzzle pieces fit later down the road and you see why things went the way they did. I have been trying to accept the fact that I am just not meant to have a GF right now. And the energy from getting rejected and hurt attracts circumstances where I become rejected or put on hold.

So maybe the energy from you not seeing your gf for 5 months but still calling her your gf is subconsciously turning women off.

Wolfg4ng, no, I'm not a homosexual, or bisexual.

Just like women, autie (or aspie or Rett's) women. Female gender only, and that's my type. So no nano or other varieties of homo/bisexuality.

Autie/aspie/Rett's chicks only.

And the 'women understand women,they hate each other'....that was something called 'a joke'. Not sure if you've ever heard of those before =D

I am a strange one i am definitely straight have always been attracted to women but I am attracted to male personality traits, I like straightforward logical people and not emotionally driven trainwrecks.

I am a strange one i am definitely straight have always been attracted to women but I am attracted to male personality traits, I like straightforward logical people and not emotionally driven trainwrecks.

Interesting...

Freesolo -

Interesting that you feel that there are no women who are straightforward, logical and not emotionally driven train wrecks. I guess this has been your experience, but an incredible generalization of all women IMHO :)

Hi SamanthaB,

What's your opinion on men and women? Just generalize with me for a second. What do you think are their prominent traits?

I wonder if their is a reason there are 4x more male psychopaths than women.

We could take your avatar for example: It's a puppy. Does the puppy represent you as a person, cute, innocent and codependent? Or do you just like dogs ;)