Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Tramadol/Benzos/Amphetamine - one of the best rushes ive ever experienced

Benzodylan

Greenlighter
DO NOT TRY THIS
today (sunday) i decided to get wasted on sone benzos and opioids i had aquired from a friend a couple days ago.
Starting of with about 80mg of liquid tramadol i had laying around,

T+30 feeling slightly euforic and sedated (as expected with small amounts of tramadol.
T+35 ingested 100 mg of diazepam.
T+55 feeling signifficantly sedated. Pretty much fused to the bed, enjoying some velvet underground. I have quite some tolerance to benzos like: valium, bromazepam, clonazepam, lorazepam and many others. Xanax (alprazolam) not so much though, mainly because its hard to come by especialy barrs, pretty much all benzls here are Eg (eurogenerics). So i decided to chew up another 60 mg of diazepam, i had just washed them them down when i realized i had just taken 12 mg of xanax. Normaly this wouldt be such a disaster but when combining cns depressants like benzos and opiates coma, and repiratory dpression are a severe risk. But i decided to wait it out for 10 to 15 minutes and see what happens.

T+1h20 the xanax is definetly kicking in and in my panic i only saw one option. As an occasional user of IV amphetamine i prepared a shot of about 150-200 mg (i dont weigh it, due to cutting ageants its useless anyways plus im familiar with the speed i was using.
High as i was i managed to hit the vain, as the amph. Entered my system i felt a rush that could be compared to that of a speedball albeit less intense, (but only slightly).
I felt intense euphoria, wich imediatly led to an incredible urve to move around on the music, wich basicaly meant flailing around the house. The rush lasted about 20-25 minutes after witch surprisingly the amphetamine effects diminished to the point where i would dare to say only the benzos remain active.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_tramadol
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_diazepam
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_gabaergics
substancecode_xanax
substancecode_alprazolam
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_gabaergics
substancecode_amphetamine
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_stimulants
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral
roacode_iv

Last edited by a moderator:
Liquid tramadol sounds amazing. And thats a crazy dose of benzos, glad you made it out alive!

You do know that amphetamine won't prevent a potential respiratory depression right? :)

Where i live liquid tramadol also called contramal and valtran (tilidin) are commonly prescribed as a substitude for vicodin, oxy, and dilaudid. Wich is why europe doesn't have such an opioid problem. And as to the respiratory deppression IVing speed was the only thing i could think of but luckilly it worked