Trenbolone and Alzheimer's Disease

RedLeader

Bluelight Crew
Trenbolone may increase Alzheimer's risk

Have you guys heard of this study? Thoughts? I ran across it today while researching. It concerns me because Alzheimer's is huge in my family. Both of my grandmother's died of it and my mother is currently in long-term care for it.

I've seen all of that stuff has been pretty widely discussed in general...my thoughts are that a large percentage of bodybuilders or people using PEDs would be all getting Alzheimer's, and it's not happening, so personally I don't think it adds up in what we've been able to observe in the last 40 years.

I may have seen it and just forgot ;)

Joking. Yeah I've read the reports of tren and neurodegeneration. I'm not too worried about it. Like clen and heart problems or Gw and cancer.

Firstly, I do not think trenbolone is a wise choice for a PED, except for exceptional circumstances when you need immediate, fast results. At my age (recently turned 40), I would never consider using it again unless I was facing prison time. Firstly, read any other bodybuilding forum other than this one (and with the exception of thinksteroids.com, you should IGNORE them) it is clear many users are manic. Trenbolone causes more psychological effects than any other PED, and there is no question that it affects your brain differently than others. We don't fully understand why, just as we don't fully understand a lot of things as appropriate research has not been done. That aside, Alzheimer's is another HUGE FAIL in medicine.

Read the work of Dr. Bredesen. He has a book on Amazon (The End of Alzheimer's) that is very accessible to the layman, but with excellent citations.

https://www.drbredesen.com/thebredesenprotocol

Alzheimer's is not really a disease, but the way your brain attempts to protect itself due to external factors. It is effectively an inflammatory response, and the plaques than form are not the cause, but the effect of other disorders. We know this now because for 30 years, hundreds of drugs have been tried that remove these plaques and many actually work quite well at doing so. But they do not cure cognitive decline.

There are genetic factors at play - for some people, their brains overreact with this defense mechanism. The causes can very. For many, infection is a likely cause. Increasingly, we are learning that many disorders are commonly caused by pathogens. Prominent examples include HPV (various female cancers) and toxoplasmosis (schizophrenia). Common herpes can infect the brain as well. None are directly associated with Alzheimer's at this time as pretty much NO research has done except to remove these plaques. Medical research is rife with dogmatic hypotheses that persist for decades. I'm sure you know by now that consuming fat does NOT cause heart disease for example.

Dr. Bresnan does however indicate that vascular issues are a factor. interestingly, testosterone and estrogen replacement therapy has proven to be one of the more successful components of his regiment. This is more of an issue for women, as estrogen HRT has a much higher incidence of cancer than does testosterone. They really have to choose a high risk of developing cancer, or losing their minds. For men with any cognitive decline, TRT is a no brainer.

Bottom line - when it comes to PEDs, appropriate control of blood pressure and hermactrotit is essential and could be a factor in cognitive decline. Cardio, antihypertensives, nitroglycerin, and phlebotomies should be essential regular components of your regiment, ESPECIALLY with trenbolone. Lisinopril and nitroglycerin are so cheap from offshore pharmacies, it is in my opinion irresponsible not to use them. You should be checking your blood pressure and heart rate daily as part of your regular log - not just your strength gains, weight, and bodyfat.

His dietary recommendations are also good, and are easily compatible with this lifestyle.

I was very impressed with the book, and I highly suggest reading it, irrespective of this issue. It really was eye opening.

All that said, I routinely suggest to everyone to stick to test and primobolan. Avoid the temptation for the quick gains tren can give you. They don't last, and I do not believe the risks justify the benefits. All of us I believe have accepted that using these drugs will shorten our lives, but be smart about it.

Lol someone seems a little sore.

Yes monitoring health and being mindful of long and short term issues is important but tren isn't going to kill you any more than many other socially acceptable practices and lifestyles.

Moderation is key but if the goal is to have the healthiest body possible from birth until death then that person shouldn't be using AAS at all