• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello!

trippingly

Greenlighter
Hello, I've been on Bluelight now and then for some time reading, but not posting. I'm a fan of many compounds, but these days psychedelics are holding my interest.

I am one of the editors/contributors of a website dedicated to psychedelics and MDMA. (Vice magazine also cross-posts some of our blogs on their site, and we earn a fee on that, but there is absolutely zero revenue generated by).

I am very excited that pop culture is now embracing psychedelics once again, and it's amazing to think that there are phase iii trials going on for LSD and MDMA. Legal medical use LSD and MDMA could be a reality in the next few years. But I'm even more excited about what psychedelics and MDMA can do to make well people even more happy and self-actuated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Trippingly, welcome to Bluelight !

I've been involved in the psychedelic movement since the mid 1960's and I agree; it is an exciting time to be involved as even scientific research is beginning to become much more active. Hope to see you posting more on Bluelight. I'll be sure and check out the link you included.