• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Rectal administration with EtOH

Doclad

Bluelighter
Good morning.

I've several solutions of ethyl alcohol to dose rectally between 0.1ml-1.0ml. I have made the solutions very concentrated (with 100% EtOH) to have to connect the minimum amount possible.
I was wondering if there would be any type of burn if you connect pure EtOH, for example 0,5ml, or if it would be worth diluting it in distilled water for a concentration of 50%.

Basically I have two questions:

The burn would be only a sensation of pain or is there danger of injury?
Does the burn depend on the concentration of EtOH or of the amount to be connected?

DocLad

I am almost positive concentrated ethanol is severely damaging to the colon. Idk about 0.1-1 ml

I would dilute it to less than five percent. Or even evaporate all the ethanol then use water.

Im not sure even five percent isnt still damaging.

Water is absorbed by the colon extremely fast so actually id just play it safe evap the etoh and use water.

It can severely irritate and cause damage to mucus tissue, dont use more than like 25% alcohol

Dont ask how i know this lol but Your colon can absorb like even 1000 ml of water over a few hours. So i dont think there is a reason to use ethanol when even if you need slightly more water say 10-20 ml its absorbed pretty fast.

Dont ask how i know this lol but Your colon can absorb like even 1000 ml of water over a few hours.
No need asking, absorbing excess water is one of the principle function of the large intestine itself. So no wonder.

It can severely irritate and cause damage to mucus tissue, dont use more than like 25% alcohol

Is the op looking for a different roa to get drunk. Or are we talking ethanol as a carrier or preservative in a solution?

If op is not into masochism I would titrate up to 25% just to be sure. 30% alcohol percentage in your mouth feels irritating, and most people can't spit out of there asses.

Well, I just made solutions with EtOH of 3-Meo-PCP, U-47700, 2C-P, 2C-E, 5-Meo-Dipt, 5-Meo-Mipt, DOC, Ab-Fubinaca and AM-2201, mainly for three reasons

1. Store in the freezer for minimal degradation for a long time.
2. Measure the dose correctly since these substances are active in a few milligrams.
3. I can connect it easily.

The concentrations are very high, for example 2c-p 10mg/ml, DOC 10mg/ml, 2c-e 20mg/ml, because I don't want to connect a large amount of ethyl alcohol.

I could evaporate the alcohol and connect the water without problems, I just wanted to know if it was safe.

DocLad

Last edited:
Well, I just made solutions with EtOH of U-47700, 2C-P, 2C-E, 5-Meo-Dipt, 5-Meo-Mipt, DOC, Ab-Fubinaca and AM-2201, mainly for three reasons.

1. Store in the freezer for minimal degradation for a long time.
2. Measure the dose correctly since these substances are active in a few milligrams.
3. Have the option to connect easly.

The concentrations are very high, for example 2c-p 10mg/ml, DOC 10mg/ml, 2c-e 20mg/ml, because I don't want to have to connect a large amount of ethyl alcohol.

I can evaporate the alcohol and connect the water without problem, I just wanted to know if it was safe.

Thank you very much for the answers.

DocLad

Drugs like U-47700, 2C-x, tryptamines, and DOC are all very water soluble. No reason to use ethanol. In the case of cannabinoids, no reason to plug them - oral onset time should be extremely quick, within 5-10 minutes.

Drugs like U-47700, 2C-x, tryptamines, and DOC are all very water soluble. No reason to use ethanol. In the case of cannabinoids, no reason to plug them - oral onset time should be extremely quick, within 5-10 minutes.

Well, a vial of water in the freezer that freezes is not as comfortable as an ethanol solution that stays liquid.

I don't intend to plug AM-2201 and Ab-Fubinaca, but having solutions provides a better result when it comes to measuring a dose as low as 1mg.

DocLad

Last edited:
Someone is going to wish they were never born pretty damn soon...

Dilute it to at LEAST ten percent. Don't even ask me how I know that, I don't want to know myself, but unfortunately, I do.

In my (much) (thank all fuck), younger days, I once beer-bonged wine, only, in reverse, and to be honest, I've a good idea what a bromine enema might feel like after that. 10% is possibly a bit too much. Hell, 30%? your average spirit liquor is 35% in the UK, excluding absinthe, and have you ever NOT swallowed a shot of spirits and had it do anything other than burn? I can't even imagine what stuffing ethanol that concentrated up your arse would feel like....well I can...possibly...but only with references to bad memories of white phosphorus burns and running like hell from things worse still. If you put EtOH up there that strong, you will wish yourself never born.

An EtOH concentration between 10% -20% I think it would not be alarming, right? This is the proportion I'm thinking right now to keep my ass safe.

The wine has a graduation between 12%-14% and the mouth and throat feel good. I don't see why 1ml of a solution with 15% of EtOH would have to be unpleasant in the rectum.

DocLad

20? christ..your a fucking masochist=D

10% is pushing it IMO. Been there, done that, wish I hadn't. Bear in mind the average alcohol concentration of wines (I can't bear the stench of the stuff so in my teens, tried to..well..you get the idea), it felt like battery acid (not that I ever have or would plug H2SO4). 20% you'll definitely want yourself dead, 10 is about as far as you want to (if you must) go.

20? christ..your a fucking masochist=D

10% is pushing it IMO. Been there, done that, wish I hadn't. Bear in mind the average alcohol concentration of wines (I can't bear the stench of the stuff so in my teens, tried to..well..you get the idea), it felt like battery acid (not that I ever have or would plug H2SO4). 20% you'll definitely want yourself dead, 10 is about as far as you want to (if you must) go.

20% EtOH may seem like a lot, but it would be connecting 0.5ml-1.0ml of liquid, not 10ml.

Should I feel a lot of discomfort from connecting 0.2ml of EtOH? in a 10% -20% solution?

This has been your experience with these volumetric quantities?

DocLad

Last edited:
Its less of a 'how much you stick up there' problem and more a threshold qualitative line is crossed beyond which EtOH serves as an irritant, causing severe and painful tenesmus at best.

Ok, I'll go with a concentration of 10%. Thanks, Limpet.

DocLad

That's a Voll Damm. :)
Better to go with 6% ...soft blonde beer...

DocLad

Well it IS pretty fucking hot over here today. Excellent idea. Although I'll be quite happy with peroni and becks. Bottled, of course.