• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Attn: LURKERS. Come in and talk a little. S&G needs your help!

mal3volent

Bluelight Crew
What's up everyone?

I just wanted to make this thread to hopefully encourage some of you guys to start posting and making threads. D's and I have only recently started modding S&G, and things are looking up, but we want to go much further.

This forum is all all about having fun. So don't hold back! Loosen up and post. :)

There are some underrepresented sports here. If you are a huge MLB fan...or a tennis fan... racing fan etc...why not make a discussion thread? Get the conversation started on whatever topic you are most interested in! Your initiative will inspire others to participate as well.

I know there's got to be some esports fans here. This is the place!

Don't feel weird about dropping in the NFL thread either. In a few months, the NFL discussion thread will explode with activity as the season starts. Why not come in now and introduce yourself? Brag about your team (or bitch about them lol) ...talk shit about other teams...whatever you want really! Also in a few months we will launch our annual Pick'ems thread, which is all kinds of fun.

Lastly, D's and I are open to any ideas you guys might have about different contests or projects we could do as a forum. The college basketball season is over for now, but I organize a bracket contest every year for that. On the gaming side of things, I've been contemplating organizing a "best video game of all time" contest similar to one I done on another forum that actually worked really well. Would anyone have any interest in something like that?

so to newbies or oldies who just lurk...you guys are welcome here! Post...make a thread...have fun!

hi lurkers!
I would like to hear from some of you all, and especially if you are playing multiplayer video games on pc, xbox and ps4 because its a good way to connect with people on here.

I?d like to see more talk of table top role playing games if there are any. I posted a d&d thread but disk to get any responses. Bl may not be the place for it

I?d like to see more talk of table top role playing games if there are any. I posted a d&d thread but disk to get any responses. Bl may not be the place for it

Hey man, I think it's a great idea for a thread. Maybe go back and broaden the topic a little? At least bump it up so people will see it. If it's solely D&D, I would have nothing to add. But I played magic for years. They're kinda similar right? Idk.

Maybe a thread to discuss all manner of nerdy games like D&D, magic, risk, all board games really...etc etc. could be a popular thread if you frame it that way :)

Only played it once and was confused but it did seem fun.

Yeah StarOceanHouse...you could put a new paint job on your thread and it might pick up a little.

I used to to play the hell outta mancala . Does that count?

but this is what we're trying to do. Get more people involved.

Go for it, if you ask me.

Hi im a bit wasted so sry i support collingwood so is there a mad collingwood support thread i can be a toothless bogan in or afl type stuff not essendon

Hi im a bit wasted so sry i support collingwood so is there a mad collingwood support thread i can be a toothless bogan in or afl type stuff not essendon

I'm not familiar with Australian rules football, but there's lots of aussies on BL so go for it.

^ Not into afl? Im a bit disappointed dunno y.

....oh dont tell me you are a rugby guy. Please no.

Anyway i lurked.

Carn the pies!

Not expert enuff to do a thread personally and im a girl too so nah

^ no sexism plz I might infract you lol. I hardly ever get to infract, so my trigger finger is real jumpy. ;)

^ I dont feel I should be a main proponent of afl because I am not a fanatic and also not many chicks I know crap on about afl its teh blokez who know the shit really, not sexist just life as it is here. I wouldnt be comfy is all.Are you aussie m8?

Used to be footy tipping games here and aus social

^ I dont feel I should be a main proponent of afl because I am not a fanatic and also not many chicks I know crap on about afl its teh blokez who know the shit really, not sexist just life as it is here. I wouldnt be comfy is all.Are you aussie m8?

Used to be footy tipping games here and aus social

i wish. Aussies are cool and generally pretty hot. I'm just a boring American. :\

Was joking about the sexism thing btw

mal, I saved this cartoon for you and S&G.

CLkzvfr_d.jpg