• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Whats your favorite firearm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibetweaking

Bluelighter
I have a list based on how much their worth to me in my expirience with them not based on statistics

5. Glock 19 GEN 4 and 5(how it feels when u let it off is amazing makes u feel so safe )
4. .22 Revolver UNKNOWN Manufacturer(First handting i ever had)
3. Marlin Model 100 .22 single shot Bolt action rifle(First firearm i ever had)
2. Smith and wesson 686 357 magnum(Barrel long enough to fuck a girl with)
1. Smith and wesson .45 revolver Unknown Model(Never jams because revolver, holds 6 rounds, best condition firearm i ever got sadly was seized by police :( )

What firearms do you trust the most?

Note could be anything rocket launchers, Device Launchers, Hommade pipe guns etc
as long as it shoots and you can defend yourself with it it counts

1. Browning semi automatic 12 gauge shotgun. I don't hunt anymore but I still enjoy trap shooting with it and this is my go to I leave easily accessible in the event of a home invasion.
2. Remington semi automatic .22 rifle, my first firearm. In the south, these are considered one step above a toy. My go to when I want to blow off some steam at the gun range.
3. Winchester single shot bolt action 30/06 rifle. This is one bad motherfucker. I grew up on a small family farm and a fox had been killing our chickens so my dad and I staked out the coop. That unfortunate fox was the only thing I ever shot with this rifle and it nearly severed it in two.

Just to note, please don't share about anything illegal firearm/explosives/etc related here. Thanks in advance.

WHo says anthing bout illegal i have a firearm and hunting license i will refraim from talking bout bombs tho. i was already given an infraction for explosive related content dont worry no talk of explosives will occur anymore however i do have the legal right to bare arms in canada for purpose of collection hunting and recreation.

This thread doesn?t flow with the general flow of this forum.
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.