• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The things meth makes you do?

ibetweaking

Bluelighter
SO i been up all night i went through like a gram and i let the adrenaline rush take me too far

i jus dun blew my whole shed to shits with a bottle with NOT ALLOWED TO SAY for the kicks i swear to god i have no life. WHat stupid things has meth made you do while high or coming down to get more(Dont self incriminate plz)?

Like i dont know wht the fuck i was thinking now i gotta explain to my nigga who lives with me why we dont have a shed anymore and why the backyard is filled with wooden debris...(homemade shed, our property, no crime commited i aint no terrorist)

Last edited:
@mostly-human What here is related to terroism by your logic shooting a firearm in your own backyard is terrorism please dont speak about using weapons on private property unless you have extensive knowledge on Explosive and firearm laws in canada thank you do research before accusing someone of something like terrorism

Gary glisten just some tools a shovel a hammer no chemicals or flammable liquids or anything that could be dangerous a bunch of wooden planks AND ONE TIME I SAW A HUGE FUCKING CENTIPEDE IN THERE BET ITS GONE NOW
Pest control 101

@Mostly human sorry for being toxic i actully hate being an asshole but still being accused of terrorism even on the internet can effect someone direly especially if they have a history of violence and weapons

And i would never hurt anyone to that extent i am interested in explosives and chemistry related to weapons and drug production but that does not make me a terrorist as i would never ever use an explosive on a human being its actully one of the weapons i wouldnt be stupid enough to use on somebody because i have been a victim of my own devices and i can see what they can do

ps. i have 8 fingers my nyiggguuuuuuuh

Things meth makes you do... Post about guns, explosives and violence when you have a criminal history.

I cant disagree with that one............... however those 3 things along with meth are basically my whole life so i would be posting bout tht sober but you are not wrong when im tweaking i do post about these things more

Hide in my room on my bed for hours bc I think the abandon house across the street has people waving at me through the windows and the front entrance where the door used to be (it looks like just a black opening/doorway) keeps getting bigger and bigger. Fuck that house. Even when I'm not high it's creepy

Smoke and smoke... and smoke... til it's all gone, then do totally psychotic stupid shit... like leave my buddy on the roof of a barn with no way down for 3 hours, or patrol his farm at 3am with guns because someone's been draining the anhydrous tank (it was us).

i like that.

aside from wasting life in general, cooking was a particular weird and peligroso thing i got into for a while back, though never went the scale with annie. beyond that it's truly a fuckin' blur - you know the drill. i've jerry rigged a lot of shit on my car that keeps it looking like an erector set that macguyver would drive. course i woulda done that anyway but i weren't just so all around lazy in the first place...

Honestly, I don't think of it as time wasted... I've got a lot of good memories from those days, and befriended alot of amazing people... most of which are gone now sadly...

I miss the people, but not the insanity and paranoia.