• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Everything is one - Everything is separate

Legally High

Bluelighter
What is the two core dualites that all opinions are based on?

There appears to be a massive divide between those who those who follow one of these two ideologies:

1) Everyone is essentially the same.

vs

2) Everyone is essentially different.

#1 being the viewpoint that everything is interconnected, we are all in this together

#2 being the viewpoint that everything is own it?s own, it?s all about yourself

Of course that?s not to say there?s no middle ground, a compromise. Is meeting in the middle the answer... or is #1 or #2 the correct way to view our relationship to the planet and those among us?

Perhaps I should propose a #3:

Neither #1 or #2 are correct. Likewise they both are correct. For everything is intertwined but also distant. Is no belief or idea certain? What is truth?

We are essentially made out of same building blocks but those can be arranged in so many different ways that one person is never the same.

Therefore we are all on this together on our own.

The binary nature of all things can be found in absolutely everything we are able to perceive with our tangible senses which interpret stimulus from the manifest realm.

In addition to this simple yet infinity-spawning formula of up and down, nature devised, or happened uponm simply thru phenomenal astronomical fluke, the golden ratio of Phi (1.168..), which, supernaturally, is the precise numerical function which all natural organisms are grown into billion-cell'd superstructures of atoms. Plants and mammals alike.

So this contrast in and of itself suggests that though 0s and 1s are the fundamental operator (night, day. boy, girl. happy, sad) of our terrestrial ecosystem; that additional and exponentially more complex systems do indeed govern our reality.

Since science has made its irrefutable reputation as infallible thru the masterful algebraic and methodical observance of these set foundations,

One may, perhaps with a bit of mystifying wonder and unhindered consciousness contemplation;

Deduce, logically, that not only is duality not the limit or restriction of universal physics, but there is feasibly an infinity of molecular configurations, if phi applies to the theoretical catalyzing of parallel worlds.

If its difficult to visualize such a universe,
try to think back to the most bizzare and inexplicably alien dream you've ever had. We've all experienced lucid REM states where the quality and make of the very space/time fabric is simply indesrcibable with this current matrix we find ourselves mentally wandering.

Salvador Dali is a great example of an artist who attempted (and succeeded admirably) to portray such worlds.

If a Universe based on 0s and 1s contains sentient lifeforms capable of waxing mathematical on such integral components of their ontology,

The very quantum singularity which index's said myriad of multiversal tesseracts MUST be built into said sentience's natural exfoliation and unfolding process.

^ think you might find bollean math helpful with this one as well. specifically 1 + 1 = 1.

OP: this has been one of the constants in my mind ever since i can remember. i believe more people are aware of this than ever before due to a change or step in evolution we are all going through. unfortunately i will not live long enough to see this answer come to light i believe.

1. i'm a dumba** because i know #3 is true. in that both are true.

2. thank you for addressing this. it is an interesting topic and i look forward to the responses. something i will lurk on most frequently but never post after this, i do not wish to impede this one in anyway shape or form regardless of best intentions.

Last edited:
When we are born we are just pure awareness that reacts to stimulus without attachment. As cognitive development and associative meaning begins to form, so do layers of duality: here vs. there, me vs. you, like vs. dislike, want vs. not wanting. Although cognitive layers are not initially formed, there is still a consciousness there. Otherwise, who/what is reaching out when a baby reaches with his hand to touch something, or recoil from pain, or laugh from pleasure? And yet, there is no association or attachment. The stimulus happens and then it's released. It's over as fast as it happened.

The thing is... the original core consciousness, the pure awareness, the non-associative presence, the non-dual state... it exists simultaneously with the subjectively formed dualistic layers, always. The two constantly co-exist. Without meaning, without association, there is only oneness; but without duality, the organism cannot exist. The body-mind would not be able to form survival boundaries, navigate needs, or discern solutions to environmental challenges.

The dualistic layers that post-date the core consciousness are also where early trauma is formed. My understanding is that so-called enlightenment as a state of being can't happen until the extraneous dualistic layers are reconciled with the original core consciousness -- that is, connecting them to one another seamlessly. This isn't divine oneness that is "out there" somewhere; it's the personal divine-as-you which is right here on earth. This requires the resolution of trauma that formed as the associative body-mind was forming. Even if there was no trauma, self-concept and attachment patterns are also part of this irrational coil.

If your goal is being happy and blissed out with your life, then the reconciliation of the cognitive dualism with the original consciousness will be the end point. If enlightenment is the goal, then the reconciliation is merely a pre-requisite. Once reconciliation is achieved, one discovers the state of non-achieving, and this is where the road to enlightenment (for lack of a better word) actually begins. The core consciousness is always free, always untouched by anything that happens "to you". When people say they want to be free, they are really asking for self-reconnection, and the question arises from some awareness that freedom already exists within them -- because it does, always, as the original consciousness never went away.

As long as you are still operating from the early associative programming that occurred before age 7, any attempt to "enlighten" will be a wild goose chase because you are essentially chasing something down a rabbit hole without realizing you're in one. To get out of the rabbit hole, you have to become aware of the omnipresent original consciousness, which is not absolute-as-emptiness but rather the personal absolute-as-you (and no one else). The truth is that we are both personal and non-personal, but the attachment layers which obfuscate this are usually rooted in the personal aspects which formed before age 7. They are part of the body-mind associations and aren't core consciousness. To boil it down... once you fully realize that you are the divine manifest as a personable human being and realize your unique position so strongly that it cuts through any reactionary trigger or associative mind-body psychology that arises from early dualistic experiences, you will essentially be blissed out for the rest of your life. After all, you are Brahman wearing a mask. He wants to be you and no one else -- he wants to do the things you love while being you. He doesn't want you to just dissolve into him; he wants to dissolve into you. He wants to play as the unique musical chord that is you, and not someone else's chord. It's your paradise on earth.

If you attempt, with drugs, "spirituality", or other methods to directly bypass the reconciliation of the absolute-as-you by jumping into the absolute-as-all (usually looks like: "I am not this body, I am not this mind, I am oneness, I am emptiness, there's no difference between me or anything else," etc.), you will end up further in the rabbit hole while believing you have actually escaped it. In reality, the so-called self-dissolution has actually created another duality layer "on top of" the core personal consciousness which is still asking to be seen. It's true that everything is all one, but you are YOU within that oneness. You can't not be you. That is the paradox.

This is the main reason I don't do psychedelics anymore. They temporarily dissolve the personal level in favour of the Divine All which causes further pain because it only exacerbates the mind-body trauma, trauma which wants desperately to be resolved through this real-self personal divine core rather than dispersing the being into the ether of the universe. It reconciled through direct actionable living as the absolute-as-you. You'll notice that many "gurus" who go the oneness route sound really wooden and most of them have health problems that they won't reveal to their students, problems which are a direct result of spiritual bypassing. The people who have actually "got it" are very happy, personable people who can reflect on their past traumas with ease. There's no need to "transcend" because there's nowhere to go. The desire to transcend and the false experience of ascension are both products of the rabbit hole, and not the genuine enlightened experience. For if you were reconciled, you wouldn't need to go anywhere because you'd already feel awesome being you.

Last edited:
Why do you find it creepy? (Or creepy pasta, whatever that means.)

@Foreigner: blame it on whatever but i gotta break what i said and ask.

do you think it's possible that doing psychedelics will no longer temporarily dissolve the personal level in favour of the Divine All which causes further pain for you in the future?

Duality inevitably becomes multiplicity. It is hard-coded into the program. We just seem to be living in a time of great polarization and upheaval.

Why do you find it creepy? (Or creepy pasta, whatever that means.)
Reading those paragraphs made me feel creeped out like I had done something wrong to my biology by doing psychedelics. Anyway, that's a problem I have to work out.

I'm not sure I agree with some of it, though, which is - I guess - what I should have said. Going deeper into the rabbit hole, I found as a place of respite or meditation. I've heard from a lot of people that they're often trying to get back to something when they use psychoactives. But these things 'stack up' in a way. weed is weed but after your first trip on mushrooms, weed probably isn't quite the same as it was. I cannot really fathom why the gears tick this way. Maybe what I was striving for once upon a time going down the rabbit hole was enlightenment but what I always lacked before was the inability to be happy.

Not being able to achieve that, I guess my depression (or whatever), told me to go deeper.

We are one. We are all expressions of different oscillating forms of electro plasmic matter states of the universe that is experiencing itself.

Microcosms of macrocosms.
It is all as it should be regardless of our perspective....

Everything it's based on movment & time. If you often go deeper in your mind you will find some areas that will confuse yourself too that because imagination plays a good role but not always, like a rusty bridge. What you find during those lonely hours in night for e.g? thoughts over action and abandoned thoughts over or in action in future - past

This is the layer that peaks during your core, having the key to theather it's one stage out.

regards,

Wnter