• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA - extreme paranoia

Dables

Greenlighter
H guys, often browsers here as a guest but decided to make an account to have a discussion about this.

i was at a festival a while back and bought what I thought was MDMA in advance off a local dealer, brown tinge to the crystals, looks like anything I've bought in the past, bombed and snorted it aslo as I had done so before. The effects were good, felt happy out and could dance to all my favourite djs, but the second day in I expierienced very bad paranoia afterwards. It was so bad I convinced myself everyone thought I was an undercover cop, I thought I was gonna jump me so went to security for help. I then convinced myself that security were fake and part of the plan to hurt me so I ended up turning on them, long story short I was sedated and put into hospital.

So so what in wondering here is it actually mdma I took or some cheap ass substitute that fucked with my head? Either that or maybe I'm just not suited to it anymore.

I still ill have some of it here and I'll gladly send a sample away if anyone's capable of testing it, wouldn't like to see anyone else in the same situation.

Thanks in advance for any feed back

Hello. :)

It is impossible to know what it is from a description as so many chemicals can be alike. If you have some.though, then that is perfect for testing. Your options are:

Ecstasydata (USA)
Energy Control (EU, worldwide)
Wedinos (UK)

FTR, it is entirely possible for MDMA alone to cause a paranoid episode. I've witnessed it a few times myself, acomponied by a degree of sleep deprivation. I'd be very interested to see the results! :)

Stimulants in general cause some sort of paranoia in everyone mdma tends to make me more anxious then any other stims tho so i feel you and paranoia isnt good in my line of work%)

^^^Ive always felt MDMA was the one stimulant that doesn't make me anxious, in fact I usually extremely relaxed. On the comeup for maybe 5-10min I'll feel off but that fades quick.

-GC

Empathogens are a lot more forgiving and gentle than pure stims in this sense, but with repeated use and a large enough sample, a few people will certainly be susceptible to this.

Thanks very much for the replies guys, I think I'm going to send a sample to wedinos uk to be analyses, if it is something h different I'd like to warn others to let them know what's on the streets. If it's MDMA I'll need to rethink my choice of stimulants haha

FTR most other stimulants would likely be worse. Nice work on sending it to wedinos. Make sure you fill in all the boxes on the paperwork, and don't make any mistakes. They can be quite picky about the info you provide not being accurate, and won't test if so. And be sure to post up the results here!