Testicular Pain while on Adderall

Intense

Bluelighter
Before you move this I only post this here because I am also on trt and blast and cruise. So my testicles are already atrophied and I had pretty much forgot about them. I recently ran a low dose tren/test cycle of 500mg of Test/week and 10mg of Tren Ace/day and no change in my testicles.

I take adderall and typically don't exceed 40mg/day. Today I took my dose and now my boys are like aching. The only thing that has changed is I took 20mg of dbol preworkout yesterday.

Any ideas why this would be happening? I chalked it up to vasoconstriction but it threw me off that it hasn't happened since I first started taking the adderall a couple years ago. And the only other times they have ached is when I do a vial of HCG every now and then, but haven't in months.

Also I don't run an AI on blasts(or ever) typically. Only some exemestane as needed, maybe once every couple weeks I may take 12.5mg. Blood work is in range.

Could they be trying to fire up again? lol

It used to happen to me on occasion. Balls would be sensitive (like a girl couldn't suck on them or it feels like i just got kicked in the nads) or just occasional soreness. Could be something to do with localized estrogen in the testes I assume? I've heard something about hcg causing estrogen in the testes which can cause some damage.

Fwiw my pain went away. It was never a big issue, just a minor inconvenience at times.

I also only get pain post-cycle when they have to grow and resume normal service again lol. Maybe the adderall (adrenergic stimulation) set off the cremasteric reflex, which can feel similar?