• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Steam Achievement Hunting

GrymReefer

Bluelight Crew
I am a steam achievement hunter. And I'm honestly having a hard time finding individuals willing to put in the time to earn some of the more obscure and challenging steam achievements. I'm one of those whores for achievement count and "perfected" games, but if you are in the same mindset as me then please add me!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/GrymReefer/

Games I've been trying to perfect...

- Borderlands
- Borderlands 2
- Rocket League (a few annoying achievements left, but im a diamond 3 ranked player)
- The Forest
- Dying Light
- Dead Island
- Dead Island: Riptide
- Mount Your Friends

etc, etc.

you can hit up a community server on team fortress 2 and say !givemeall and it will give you a bunch of achievements, it will also give you achievement-based items for free. (I guess valve saw how hard it was for people to get achievements and helped out the community.

I'm down to do some Borderlands 2 stuff, I just started, like at level 9. so still early on in the game, if you want to start a new character or something or something let me know, i'd be down.

edit: I can tell u some of the tf2 servers that let u do that.

you can hit up a community server on team fortress 2 and say !givemeall and it will give you a bunch of achievements, it will also give you achievement-based items for free. (I guess valve saw how hard it was for people to get achievements and helped out the community.

I'm down to do some Borderlands 2 stuff, I just started, like at level 9. so still early on in the game, if you want to start a new character or something or something let me know, i'd be down.

edit: I can tell u some of the tf2 servers that let u do that.

I may need to give TF2 another go. I was an old TFC player as like a 12 year old with my brother back in the later 90s early 2000s before steam. The gold ol' WON ID days.

TF2 now is just so weird?! Hats!? Different guns?! My pyro has goggles that makes everyone's death colorful like rainbows and removes the blood with fairy sparkles. Game went a whole different direction then what I played as a kid hahah.

I'll play BL2 with you anytime when I get around to some gaming again. I played through it numerous times, but I don't mind making fresh characters for random builds. Do you have all the DLCs including the individual episodes?

dude im tellin ya, getting back into tf2 wont be a disappointment. I might be able to help you out with some cool hats for your pyro. :)
I got way to many to keep around, just msg me the next time you are on and i''l hook u up.

I have the game of the year edition, and whatever is in it. I did notice that steam has a 'I have no life' edition of borderlands 2. cost way to much lol.
i'm down to make a new toon. might make a chick, right now I got the assassin.

dude im tellin ya, getting back into tf2 wont be a disappointment. I might be able to help you out with some cool hats for your pyro. :)
I got way to many to keep around, just msg me the next time you are on and i''l hook u up.

I have the game of the year edition, and whatever is in it. I did notice that steam has a 'I have no life' edition of borderlands 2. cost way to much lol.
i'm down to make a new toon. might make a chick, right now I got the assassin.

My bad man! I've just been playing WoW lately, but I'll hop onto BL2 next time I see you on.

TF2 is blleehhhhhhhhhhh but we shall see.