• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA 48-72hs post-dosage related to long-term ED improvement?

Luigi81

Greenlighter
Hi!

I'm a 37y male suffering from non-specific low libido leading to non-organic ED (eg I'm usually not horny so will not lead to erections). Been trying to find the cause with my Endo for a while with no luck yet, but suspect is neurotransmitter related as my endo/thyroid panel looks solid.

Now, whenever I do MDMA in pills (high quality as tested by myself), I go through the usual "euphoric but erections problems" phase when rolling but interestingly right after that I get into this high libido/easy erections stage starting 24hs AFTER dosing and lasting for around 48-72hs - before going into the MD blues where I get mildly depressed for a few days and then I go back to normal.

My question is: what would be the mechanism involved here? is this a sign I'm usually "low" in serotonin (or other neuroT involved in MDMA) so when more serotonin is released I go into this "normal libido/erections" stage? only to go back to normal when my levels go down to the floor a few days after... Would a regular low-dosage (25-50mg) of HTP5 help here to build some serotonin levels support?

Or... is it the other way around: I get aroused because my serotonin levels go DOWN after peaking with the MD rolling?

I'm trying to understand how the different neurotransmitters levels change daily after MDMA usage...

any tips/insights will be more than welcomed!

honestly, I haven't feel this horny/aroused since my early 20s, but this only happens in this post-MDMA period that lasts for 48-72hs...

note: I have not been a regular MD user, just occasional (like 4-5 times a year). But this effects happens every time I dose up.

Many thanks!
L