Unapproved without explanation (I'm sick of these too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JGrimez

Bluelighter
So in the sex allegations thread one of my posts was unapproved without explanation.
I feel like I need to be saving my posts from now which isn't nice.

Why does it seem like I am unable to criticize Clinton or Democrats in general? That cannot be one of the rules.

I'm sorry for creating another thread in here but I've contact two of the staff with no help or explanation.

Your posts are unapproved for two reasons.

1. Whining about moderator actions. These are unpaid volunteers doing their job. They don't deserve to be abused.

2. Posting off-topic. You can discuss your obsession with Clinton or whatever, but in the appropriate thread
You've been asked repeatedly to stay on-topic.

It's really not that difficult to post in the appropriate threads and refrain from constant negative comments about staff. A big part of what moderators do is to keep discussions on-topic.
Derailing threads repeatedly is not how respectful members of the board operate.

I cannot speak for CE&P mods, but I suspect that if you continue to ignore moderator instructions, you will be receiving infractions as well as having your posts unapproved.

I don't believe I attacked any moderator in that post. Can you show what I said?
And why not just remove that section from the post? The rest of the post was legitimate.

Otherwise that is the sexual allegations thread so it does not matter what one's political affiliation is, if it's a sexual assault story then it is on-topic.

My reply was intended to refer to the issue more generally - you have had numerous posts edited and unapproved for complaining about mod staff doing their jobs; i'm not sure about specific posts, but perhaps the relevant staff will oblige you and explain what the problem was.
We try to maintain a high standard of discourse in CE&P, which is why we ask people to stick to the relevant topic.
If you're having repeated issues with this, i would suggest that you reassess how you approach contributing.

And why not just remove that section from the post? The rest of the post was legitimate.
we're not here to clean up your posts because you won't stay on topic.

asked and answered.

alasdair

Status
Not open for further replies.