Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Total voters

Speed King

Bluelighter
This show is very frunny, creative, and a reminder of what kind of shows were on TV in the 90?s

Anyone else into this show?

I enjoyed it very much, especially when they used to say "incoming message from the big giant head..."

That was funny stuff.

I can?t even name a favorite part at this moment.

The cast was very tight and creative.

I always had to be in the right mood to appreciate it.

How about their landlady that was a horn dog, lol.

It was a brilliant cast all around. One of the most memorable episodes to me was when the aliens were having their taxes audited by the government and they had to fabricate a family history and they give 2740 Vernon Place Stuart, Florida as their previous address. Maybe it's an inside gag for those of us living here, but a lot of people come down here to disappear.

This show is very frunny, creative, and a reminder of what kind of shows were on TV in the 90?s

Anyone else into this show?

Hugely. Such a great show - John Lithgow , a legend, I miss this kind of genius, poke fun at your budget comedy. ;)

I must of been in a good mood, but I was laughing my ass off recently. I watched season 1 and the inuendo is just great. I will rewatch season 2 tonight.

it was on a re-run recently in the uk. in england we get a lot of u.s. comedy shows. a lot of all sorts of shows from america to be honest. i grew up watching saved by the bell, 3rd rock from the sun, home improvement, king of queens and a lot of american sit coms. hats off to you americans, you do comedy well.

So do the British. :)

In fact I seem to recall John Cleese noting in an interview how similar the working environment and style of 3rd Rock was to his own show fawlty towers. The interview wasn't even about 3rd rock from the sun it was about fawlty towers. He did appear on the show a few times.