Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What did he get COKE or METH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD101

Greenlighter
MY friend knows ton of ppl that are into Meth, My cuzin asked him to get a lil bit of coke for her. Worried it would be meth sincethats what he messed with. He came bk what looked like come white powdery mix. Not crystals. When she did a line without tasting it frst. Said it burned soo bad and didnt have the taste kikr coke. She rubbed her finger over where she emptied her bag and said theres was no taste really definatley not a coke taste no numbness. She did feel a racey euphoric feeling but not sure if they just used meth made it look like coke with somethinh just for a sale.
What could it possibly be she snorted.
This is why I dont do drugs YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR GETTING & PUTING INTO YOUR BODY

Last edited:
Well it could be pretty much anything, no one here get can ID this for you.

Benson is correct, we cannot identify this substance for you, not only because substance id is against the rules here, but because it's actually impossible to identify a substance over internet chat.

But I will say meth comes in both crystal and powder form, mainly depending where you're located- however, if it had no taste, it's extremely unlikely to be methampetamine.....meth tastes fucking foul, SO foul you would know. Doesn't sound like coke either.

Considering this, there's absolutely no telling what you were sold. Only way to possibly find out would be for you to send it to a lab. Test your drugs from now on and your problem is solved. Then you know what you're putting into your body. If you wanna talk about not knowing what you're putting into your body though, maybe you should also look a little closer at the "foods" we consume too haha... You just might stop eating though lol.

-PA

Your friend has to be responsible when using drugs and use them only when reagent tested.

If they aren't tested flush them down the toilet.

Impossible to ID, even if we had more identifying criteria.

Get a sample tested at ecstasydata, energy control or wedinos.

Closing because no substance ID's.

Status
Not open for further replies.