• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Reality

@shadybraindamage: wow, chills up my spine and soul. i just read your original post. what a dark and beautiful mess you and i are. my thoughts on it, same. others out there do as well. i think it's more of a perception than an actual fact as facts are more solid, unyielding. our perception might be accurate, regardless of how others would disagree with it. but our perception of what is, is entirely more fluid than facts based off what we are actually seeing. the property belongs to what we are observing and not how we look at it solely. doesn't make it any less painful or difficult for us in reality. kinda want to kick things along to get them moving but we can't control other people or simply wish a better world into existence. (no matter how much i want it to be.) btw, well said on music and drugs, especially the part about drugs, it took me awhile to fully understand that for myself in life. i think others would be happier and having more fun with drugs if they could see it for themselves. like i said, very well said on both.

very astute observations in OP.

thinking on your words of the sound of a soul inspires dreams and nirvana inside me as well as excitement. i like the sound of silence, it speaks a tune like none other. it drives a lot of people mad though, haha. i like the sound of the roar of crowds or the ocean. people mingling and going about their day. the sound of being in the universe and not being tethered to mother terra. i believe your on to something about one of the ways of accessing it to be through the stomach. i think you can be so in tune with your own you can hear other peoples souls reverberating off other things and also isolate just theirs.

i think of souls as unique or more so than dna and fingerprints. each one to each corporal body resonates with it's own instrument or range of instrument or music. idk how far we as human beings can take that understanding in hearing a soul but i do know it's more likely to be you and others than me. maybe in time or right as i pass through the veil from this world to the next. who knows.

agreed. we are all just a lie, living in a bigger lie where truth, whims and dreams blend to create what we know as reality. even if this is all a dream and we are spawned as part of that dream then there are only two important questions to me: is it possible to wake up that which is dreaming? and if not then this is the dream that i will walk from one end of to the other. if yes, time to get the party started by popping the bubble. does it matter if reality is nothing more than a dream if we cannot wake up from it or wake the dreamer from their slumber? this last one is rhetorical to me but as elusive and provoking as "how do i really know if i'm alive? i think therefor i am." (<-- having memory problems due to healing so if someone could shoot me the right question i would appreciate it.) the only answer is no, it's how we get to the answer that matters.

Last edited:
Whenever I write or do something I need music, don't know if's because I love being in the woods for most part of the day or life haha, I kinda dive into that world and become nothing but completely. The dream keeps the dreamer sorta like the astral body but there is nothing different, you are trapped tho a colour speaks different for both and one would be black and the other would be red. A dream cannot be woken up if the dreamer doesn't realise even if he does there is still a key to be found, no escaping, exit is but the escape is locked somewhere else that cannot be accesed neither physically or mentally. I wouldn't describe alive as being alive take a glass of Coca-Cola for e.g put some ice cubes and look at the foam, it's alive or breathing? therefore it's just a feeling or simply a ~ireal created lost~ mood but yourself are not nor it's caused by something.

also you have some nice theories too but don't ever compare yourself with someone, respect your mind

i learned younger never to compare myself. emulate? sure. appreciate? definitely. enjoy time with them? always. compare myself? wheres the fun in that?! haters are going to hate and i don't want to be held back because i'm not myself. i mean that happens generally in life but it's for other reasons. comparing ones self is likened to becoming stagnant and the more you are immobile, the more roots grow that keep you from achieving what you want and grounded from flying.

as for the rest of your post: how am i supposed to respond?! you said it all; summed up n all. i've heard ppl fumbling over themselves for years trying to explain music they way you did. i gotta stop talking to talented and smart people, they make me feel normal. hahaha.

i learned younger never to compare myself. emulate? sure. appreciate? definitely. enjoy time with them? always. compare myself? wheres the fun in that?! haters are going to hate and i don't want to be held back because i'm not myself. i mean that happens generally in life but it's for other reasons. comparing ones self is likened to becoming stagnant and the more you are immobile, the more roots grow that keep you from achieving what you want and grounded from flying.

Its impossible to accurately compare oneself to others anyway; you cannot really know how another is truly thinking and feeling, and so you can only compare yourself to some superficial, idealised facsimile of this person. You're really comparing yourself to an image of your own making.

Basically, you're best of having no standards whatsoever :D

Yeah the comparasion story kinda resembles like a impersonation but under a more much little form. Beside that i don't belive in a intelligence IQ kinda thing tho i'm not smarter, fuck no, I wouldn't want to, I just realise this is the real world and basically make the difference between reality - fantasy. In a clam you can hear the sea and the beautiful waves and fades of it but through mirrors you can see yourself.

In other words, I made this thread mostly for people who question the everyday life and the reality we live in.

IQ is a way of measuring aptitude and how much a person can memorize to me. i also think it stands for idiot quotient.

smart and intelligent are not necessarily the same thing. you can be smart in more than just book smarts. i also read an enlightening post here last year about emotional iq, it broadened my thinking.

i believe you are not the classical sense of smart but you are smarter in a way than you think you are. it's not always verbally appreciated by most but that's because they don't understand or want to compare themselves to you. either way i'm glad people with smarts like yours exist, makes life more real.

i took your OP as such and thank you for doing so. it made me relate (much like Xorkoth and CH in the Trump thread about waking up in a surreal experience). i think this thread will help people find some clarity in the future.

Humanity and especially the western world is going through a big transition period right now. It seems that the more wealthy and technologically equipped a nation gets, the more devastating ecological damage it does to the planet. The big question we're facing now is if our high tech society can continue in a way that will eventually achieve balance with the planet, or if it's all going to collapse and we are going to revert to an agrarian society with high tech knowledge. The problem is that if the collapse happens, we won't have nature to fall back on anymore since we've destroyed it all. I feel like evolutionarily speaking, this period of material excess is meant to equip us with access to knowledge and experience so that we can revert to a simpler form of living with all the knowledge we acquired during our consumption. It's not meant to go on and on. Collecting "stuff" has no real purpose, other than enjoying the novelty of its advent.

In terms of every day social life... I don't think the internet has hugely changed human behaviors. It has just changed their mode of expression. First you had radios, then TVs, then boom boxes and stereos, then cell phones. In the past, everyone on the train would be reading newspapers on their way to work. Now they look at their smart phones. People have always been very much into using technology to connect with one another. As a child I was SUPER fascinated by the ability to send instant chat messages from my computer to anyone in the world. I found the whole thing so novel.

Social media, like any tool, is a double edged sword. Without it, I'd probably be dead. I've found so many health related groups through social media to talk about novel treatments that internet forums and in-person support groups just weren't providing. The efficiencies of the internet continue to impress me. What doesn't impress me is the vast amount of junk content flooding the internet now. But you know... that's just where humanity is at. Humans have always been consumers of crap, it was just happening more in people's private homes so you couldn't see it. It was also a more privileged thing. Now anybody can consume crap and put it on full display.

In a way, this era is more honest. Information is democratized and we can all see what humanity as a whole is up to. So now we have a great opportunity to do some collective housekeeping. Once the thrill/addiction of social media wears off, my hope is that humanity will begin to mature into a more sentient mode of information exchange. Rather than endless content we will become more discerning. What's going to determine if we even have a chance to do this is our energy economy and our population numbers. Right now we have too many humans relying on outdated resource technology that's literally stripping the planet. We need to make the next crucial step of getting away from mass consumption of non-sense toward efficient and meaningful living. If only the holders of power would let this happen. Maybe when they finally die off we can have the chance.

Sometimes at night I just love a piece of quiet for myself, grab my chair and make a fire, drink some vodka and play some dark piano This is what people need, a place where they can find quiet in soul loneliness and spend some learning time with themselves. Internet like this world itself is not a tool anymore it's simply a reality that has formed based on genesis by a lie and invented the same chess lie but under the manipulation of a reproduction again that couldn't evolve through the stage and got permanent paused, that was life, you know. I belive in 20yrs from now, humanity will build it's own world without any authority/government force action, basically a theather without curtains. As I said, beside emotions you can be as cold as you want though isn't as painful as fear of being unheard. Everything get boring at a key point, you saw/ you make did & don't have any interests in it anymore, that would be the information and now what we should ask is > What's behind a empty? it would be a blank and then a void after that it would be wind without any image, information is limited by the swamp in the brain, one isn't allowed to be talked and other was in the past and no one knew, now we lust for a moment to go back and see what that was in hoping that humanity could in 2018 evolve by ~nail~, isn't expression what it's wrong, no. It's purely the fear of being unheard.

Forget arguing you guys need to escape your mind and enter true reality (well beyond mind and thought) Vastness I think you misunderstand a lot I was saying but You should ask yourself where your thoughts are coming from ?

There is an awareness that is behind and aware of every thought correct?

Too much ego it?s 2018 guys wake up!!!!

I know ?no thing? .. Foreigner gets it and he is a saint I agree .

I?m just playing with theories and trying to challenge people to step outside what they think is reality and enter non conceptual true reality and the is ness of this moment. Thinking is clearly a terrible human condition that I believe is the main culprit to humans living their full potential and achieving self realization...

In the end nobody can claim to know anything if it stems from the mind it?s merely human intelligence trying to articulate and conceptualize itself ...

The experiencer has become the experience ...

You cannot explain anything when you observe it with the eternal witness (soul) present in all conciousness...

Living and becoming this moment saved my life they are inseparable; but I guess not everyone has journeyed to the Bardos and back....

Good luck on your journey guys life is a trip . What helped me was love everyone and tell the truth ; seems nothing new under the sun or perhaps the ancients did indeed know more then us.....

Anyways I spent most time in a pure state of awareness without thoughts it is quite peculiar and extraordinarily special to realize the eternity of the moment .....

I no longer wish to push the button Vastness but now I aim to relieve suffering within the vast global collective unconsciousness of mankind..... One human at a time :)

But I?m permanetly stuck in a non thoughtless state it?s bizarre ; I think when I chose to but it?s like the complete opposite of how I use to operate as a sentient being ....

Unplug from the matrix it will eat you alive :)

Last edited:
images

Very long video( 3hrs and a half but really worth listening even if you busy)

Alan Watts had a ~moon mind~, this is what I call his way of thinking. The thing is that isn't about awakening or ~wake up and see the world around you~ also to do that you have to view yourself and know what you are, know your dark & bright side, when I created this thread I didn't think about goin on with the idea of playing the ~higher one~ I thought about the idea of determine the nature of human race beyond the brain logic and consciousness level. What is wrong is right and what is right is wrong is the basic concept of thoughts beside that they are based on ideas. Perception in thought I always questioned this one.. my theory is that it hasn't anything to do with personality more oriented to a mountain of water and a tree without leafs. Humans or people in general think to see new landscapes and the old ones rarely get discussed and when they do it doesn't go further, you have to fix an old warehouse to get new boxes, this world hasn't new problems it has old ones that didn't been fixed, got my point? Okay. People are afraid to be themselves. I at a private lecture once wanted to break down ~Irony~, what I have thought later on about is that people want to see the irony of out you, that is the mistake of this world. Humans wants to be more higher than the ones they see when they look down. No one likes to learn, only to think about the principal of humanity. Learning is education or education is learning? Both are different corect but it takes you back to what I have said, people are afraid to learn, fear themselves and scare to agree or accept.

Discovering curiosity and sense is a thing that always fascinated philosophers. They used school or cultures as an excuse, so Watts did that with economy, Nikolai Fiodorov did with religion. What bounce these 3 things together isn't the law of the image is the very pure river of art. Some things are created to not be understood not for a reason but to be the way they are. If you want to learn about them head away to what we call technology.