• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

My CWE experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Ok so i have been CWEing Co Codamol for some time now. I buy a generic UK box of 32 500/8mg co codamol from tesco, boots or a general pharmacy, limited to 1 per customer unfortunately, i assume its the same elsewhere.

Ok so back on topic, after i perform a CWE, i filter the solution and left with a pretty well clear solution, bitter so i add a little vimto and shake and drink the solution, it DOES help with my pain for a short period HOWEVER, i expect some sort or rush/euphoric feeling but never have except from the codeine 30mg pills. Could there be a reason for this ? Is it something im doing wrong ? I put the mixture into my freezer for around 10 mins to cool as my fridge is awful but i dont allow it to freeze over at all.

So my question is why am i not experiencing what others who write up the tutorials and other members feel, such as the rush and euphoric feelings ? Not what im exactly looking for by doing a CWE but i do expect it from what ive read and previous experience of codeine.

This is one of those questions we cannot accurately answer assuming you are doing the cwe properly.

Just to clarify, are you saying that you do get effects when you take the pills but not when you drink the cwe? If so, there are always some losses when you perform an extraction. You usually want to add an extra pill or two to an extraction to overcome any losses.

If you're saying that you never get high from codeine - neither from straight pills or from cwe - then it's possible codeine is not for you. Some people just don't respond properly due to metabolic issues.

Also, there really isn't a rush from codeine as it tends to come on too gradually. Codeine is metabolised into morphine and this process doesn't happen instantaneously.

With enough codeine you should feel euphoria, a warmness, itchiness, a lack of care for negative feelings, numbness and pain relief.

How many pills are you using in your cwe?

Also, tolerance might be at play if you've been taking codeine regularly. You want to make sure not to use it too often in order to avoid tolerance and addiction.

Euphoria is completely subjective, you seem to have a decent opiate tolerance so that's a likely reason to not be getting euphoria from this. I don't see the HR here, i'm gonna go ahead and close this.

If you have questions about the closure of this thread please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.