• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Synergistic combo with sub-threshhold doses--will it work? (methylone and speed)

richardj

Bluelighter
I've been eating smallish amounts of meth (10-20mg a session) for therapeutic and recreational purposes about once a week for the past year.

One of the reasons I had turned to meth despite the negative image was that I simply couldn't find MDMA in the super-repressive (no domestic darknet) place I live, but recently I finally got a supposed MDMA hookup. Although I had never taken methylone before, I'm a drug nerd and have read all about it and I instantly knew I had been duped.

I'm not necessarily against taking methylone from time to time, but the person pushing it as MDMA was obviously a scumbag and I'll never deal with them again.

Anyway, today I ate a bit of meth, and tomorrow I need to be sociable again. But as a general rule I never take meth 2 days in a row.

On the other hand, I could take some methylone and have a meh time, but I don't want to do a big dose because I'm going to a huge festival overseas in 3 weeks and I plan to roll hard on proper M.

So my plan is to take threshold dose of meth and as little methylone as possible to abuse my brain as lightly as possible and have the serotonin to roll next month, but I'm wondering if the "threshold dose" of a drug is lower when it's combined with another drug that's at least partially synergistic. Like if I took a sub-threshold dose of methylone that normally wouldn't do anything together with a bit of meth that also wouldn't normally do much, would it add a slight empathogenic quality to the meth? Or do I need to have at least a proper dose of both?

I'm probably gonna do it anyway, and leave anything other than the predetermined dose at home to avoid the urge to redose, but I'm kinda curious as to people's opinions/experience as to what I should expect from this. And I took meth yesterday so I'm in a hypergraphic mood lol.

In any case I'll write a trip report afterward.

Last edited: