• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging in public

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinkr83

Greenlighter
I cannot always lay down for 10 minutes in a public bathroom. So, could I plug sitting on the toilet then hurry up and stand up n pull up my pants n just squeeze my butt closed? Or does anybody have any ideas of how I can plug when I'm out of the house? Say when I'm in a Walmart store?

Man, going to Walmart will never be the same.Thank you for that image.
Here's an idea, wait 10 minutes to go to walmart and stick whatever it is up your ass at home or better yet find something else to fill your "Trollcard".
If you aren't trolling and this is a legit query then I apolo....nah, you must be trolling...right?
Also, speaking of sticking, I think you stuck this thread in the wrong forum?

Man, going to Walmart will never be the same.Thank you for that image.
Here's an idea, wait 10 minutes to go to walmart and stick whatever it is up your ass at home or better yet find something else to fill your "Trollcard".
If you aren't trolling and this is a legit query then I apolo....nah, you must be trolling...right?
Also, speaking of sticking, I think you stuck this thread in the wrong forum?

Damn right.

I guess I didn't say it right...??.. Forget about the Walmart idea...?. I live by myself, but my mother likes to ALWAYS be at my house (she stays over almost every night) She is usually in the kitchen and I am usually on the computer in the living room. I always leave my bedroom door open, so she would know that something is up if my bedroom door was closed. So how am I supposed to plug when she is here? (which is ALWAYS, jeez!)
And I'm sorry I don't know how to put it in the correct forum...……..ooooopppps!

Tell your mom to get a life . You moved in your own place for privacy and can shut your damn bedroom door of you wish .

Lol. Don't plug in Wal-Mart. I would strongly recommend only plugging at home as opposed to in public, but if for some reason, you absolutely must plug while out in public........ find a one person bathroom where you can just shut and lock the door and there's no chance of anyone seeing you.

I think he just doesn’t want to say he’s living at his moms for the time being. Just close your bedroom door man. It’s your room. Or just go to the bathroom and do it there. As far as she knows, you’re just in there taking a shit.

I think he just doesn’t want to say he’s living at his moms for the time being. Just close your bedroom door man. It’s your room. Or just go to the bathroom and do it there. As far as she knows, you’re just in there taking a shit.

Just do this man. Your OP painted a crazy picture with the Walmart mentioned ha. But yea just do it in your bathroom or when she’s not there if it’s your house your entitled to some privacy

I mean is plugging in walmart really that much worse then shooting up in the bathroom or doing a line in the bathroom? Sure it's not preserving your dignity by any means but neither is doing any of that other shit in the public bathroom. You guys are acting like this is the most repulsive shit you've ever heard.

OP just do it in the bathroom, or does your mom think it's suspicious when you don't shit with the door wide open?

OP just do it in the bathroom, or does your mom think it's suspicious when you don't shit with the door wide open?

LOL too funny.

Also you all are overreacting, I used to dose my MDMA and Speed in Bathrooms of public concert venues and in bars that hosted underground raves. There's nothing wrong with that, when half of the guys are doing drugs in there anyways. Walmart might be a bit more sketchy but who cares. Just go into the bathroom public cubicle, take your drugs and then get out. Noboby gives a "shit", if you actually shit or not.

I was thinking maybe to crush up the pill, put it in a baggie, make sure all the powder is in one corner of the baggie (or a piece of toilet paper), twist the corner off, melt the corner closed, then use your finger to push the powder up your ass. Does anyone think that is a good idea? Do you think it would work? Or can anyone think of any other ideas? I mean?REALLY think about it?what if you were in my situation?

And, yes, Suboxombie, it is MY HOUSE, I just ask her to come over and stay w/ me sometimes when I'm lonely. :p

Last edited:
Honestly, i dont see how you cant just walk or sit after putting something up your butt. If this was the case poop would literly fall out of you because your vertical.

It sounds like your gunna damage your rectum though your probably better off diluting and squirting.

I was thinking maybe to crush up the pill, put it in a baggie, make sure all the powder is in one corner of the baggie (or a piece of toilet paper), twist the corner off, melt the corner closed, then use your finger to push the powder up your ass. Does anyone think that is a good idea? Do you think it would work? Or can anyone think of any other ideas? I mean?REALLY think about it?what if you were in my situation?

Plugging works better when you mix with water. Have you done this before Erin? If not, there is a guide here somewhere but let me know if you need help. You should not have to leave your house to do this. Go in the bathroom and close the door. You can tell your mother that you ate something that's giving you the runs so she won't walk in on you. That's what I would do.

^Agreed. Using drugs rectally without first dissolving them into a solution is not a good idea. It probably will not work. Everybody is different, but what I can tell you, is that I have done this dozens of times with Heroin and other drugs when I've been in less-than-perfect situations and have never had a problem. Yes, it is always going to be preferable to perform this ROA laying prone, but I can't say I've ever had an issue with just doing it standing up. You're obviously going to want to inject and then clench hard afterward, at the very least, furthermore, I would give yourself at least a couple of minutes before trying to walk. Don't go hopping on your BMX and riding home ;)

Also, while I know you guys are just trying to have fun with the situation, it can really detract from serious commentary and help for the OP when you go out of your way to joke about the situation. It's just physiology guys. You would figure that people who shove drugs into every other available orifice of their body wouldn't find it so damn comical to do so rectally. Just think about it please.

OP, There is a ton of advice, if advice is what you're seeking. It seems some actually think you are for real.
However; the best advice i can give you is this: when you stick whatever it is up your ass be extra careful not to accidentally stick your finger in your eye.

Plugging works better when you mix with water. Have you done this before Erin? If not, there is a guide here somewhere but let me know if you need help. You should not have to leave your house to do this. Go in the bathroom and close the door. You can tell your mother that you ate something that's giving you the runs so she won't walk in on you. That's what I would do.

Yes Ive done this plenty of times before. I was just trying to think of a way that I could do it when people were at my house. I dont want it to be obvious.

I was just trying to have a little fun with this. OP just bring an oral syringe in a plastic bag, with your desired drugs, and sneak a little water from the sink in the public b-room before you hit the stall. No it won't fall out if you are standing but just walk cautiously for 10-15 min.

Does your bathroom not have a door?? Why couldn't you stay in the bathroom for 10 minutes? Are you Kim Jong-un, and can't allow your people to find out you actually have a butthole?

Status
Not open for further replies.