• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants METHODS or ideas? Snorting Concerta--stop the running out of nose! So annoying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinkr83

Greenlighter
When snorting Concerta does anybody have any methods to keep the Concerta from running (dripping) back out of their nose? I know Concerta sucks, but that is the only thing that makes me speed (the Methylphenidate). Or are their any other high mg Methylphenidate medicines that I can snort? Ill just get my doc to switch me to it. Right now Im on 72mg of Concerta and a 20mg Ritalin/day (total 92mg/day). I don't want to switch to Adderall because no matter how high the dose, they just don't work for me. Only Methylphenidate does. Weird huh?

You could try using oxymetazoline to increase the surface area of the mucous membranes in your nose and septum for quicker absorption or consider switching to plugging. Not many people prefer Ritalin to Adderall ime but if it works then why change it I guess. Either way I'm not getting the HR value out of this question vs convenience of use. Sorry Erin but I have to close this. Hope it works out though.

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.