• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Fabulous LAVA Cacti Page!

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Post up them greenies.

Flowering gets you extra points.

I'll start it off with some merged stuff from another thread.

Please be aware that none of the cacti shown here are or were ever intended for human consumption. The Bluelight User Agreement does not endorses felonious cactophagy.

This is just for the cactus lover in you and me.

Here we go...

aihfl said:
I do have a cactus in the 'hood but no blossoms. The purple ones on the ground are Mexican petunias I think. Cacti do really well in the sandy soil here.

2h3diqo.jpg

the janitor said:
I <3 cacti

Also not today :(

And no flowers :( :(

Pls keep 'em coming!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sombody post Peyote or San Pedro. I heard they were nice. Even those little cacti they sell at stores are beautiful.

Are those San Pedro posted by the janitor?

Keep them coming.

A few trichocereus varieties..

Couple of LW caespitosas and an astrophytum asterias.

Last edited:
Oh my 8o

Are those San Pedro posted by the janitor?

You guess is as good as mine ;)

Technically we aren't supposed to do plant IDs here. If someone wants to name their variety for the sake of horticulture, that is cool.

I'm also hesitant to promote certain varieties because all cacti are amazing creatures, whether they are mescaline producing or not %)

So we dial it down a bit. So if I post a picture of an oak tree, you can?t say it?s an oak ?tree? Technically if we don?t ID fthem too much we are just talking about common plants.

I didn?t know. I would not let this go any deeper then generic pedestrian names, unless that isn?t right.

To whom I offended, I apologize;)

Nice Pics

So we dial it down a bit. So if I post a picture of an oak tree, you can?t say it?s an oak ?tree? Technically if we don?t ID fthem too much we are just talking about common plants.

I didn?t know. I would not let this go any deeper then generic pedestrian names, unless that isn?t right.

To whom I offended, I apologize;)

Nice Pics

The point is more that this is the public internet, LE monitor BL, and I wouldn't suggest voluntarily outing one's own legally questionable habits.

I mean, it's literally a crime imo that certain sacraments such as echinopsis peruviana are more criminalized than not in the US, but it is what it is.

If anyone wants what amounts to legal advice when it comes to US state and federal law about dealing with such dastardly laws, I am happy to direct anyone to outside sites with said info.

But yea, BL policy is to prohibit the discussion of plant ID, at least when it comes to plants with questionable legal status, and in LAVA (other subs may have slightly different policies about this, but I'm pretty sure it's a site wide policy).

That all said, without getting into details, Kaden_Nite's cacti collection is superb :)