Anavar Only vs Winny Only

hazukiguy

Bluelighter
People who?ve done it, what are the pros and cons?

Also why do people do oral only cycles? That seems like a waste of money and gear doesn?t it?

Mhm it does seem like a waste of money and gear, doesn't it? Be interested to know if you find out lol. Mostly needle phobia/perception imo.

Lot more prone to joints hurting a fucking lot on winny. It's an AK47 in my mind and I prefer anavar, the custom built perfectly machined M4

People who?ve done it, what are the pros and cons?

Also why do people do oral only cycles? That seems like a waste of money and gear doesn?t it?

It's not a waste, that was all we had 40 years ago.. low dose too..!! (20-25mg/day thats all)...

You guys took JUST anavar??? My god. What were the results like? I also know back then there was no PCT either. How did one deal with test shutdown without serms?

So far I?m reading that var is better for cuts and Winny for bulk cuz it holds more lean body mass. Anyone have some truth over this claim?

I?m thinking about doing it myself eventually down the line (oral only) but still trying to get as much research i can and questions answered

Personally I think anavar holds/adds a lot more LBM whereas winny just gives me the look and cuts my working weights in half from joint pain.

Think drug use varied a decent bit back in the 80s since information didn't travel like it does today but a lot of American west coast circles were purported to have an affinity for deca/primo and lots of dbol/anadrol

Personally I think anavar holds/adds a lot more LBM whereas winny just gives me the look and cuts my working weights in half from joint pain.

Think drug use varied a decent bit back in the 80s since information didn't travel like it does today but a lot of American west coast circles were purported to have an affinity for deca/primo and lots of dbol/anadrol

I'd agree with you for standalone cycles of those orals (no test/deca). Winny with NO test and you will feel like the tin man with no oil lol. I remember walking down stairs and not bending my knees because they would pop and crackle from it displacing progesterone and knocking the a:e ratio way off.
Var standalone I've heard ok results (depending on legitimacy of the gear). Since its not a potent androgen by any means I'd imagine low test symtoms may appear but not 0 test symptoms like winstrol brings.
Both can be tolerated for rather longer durations so the growth can happen (8 week runs of each can be done if not overdoing the doses).
Pct I feel is pointless. Your balls got blasted on cycle so the damage is done if no preventative measures were taken. Otherwise serms should be used for nipple issues and that's it in my opinion.

Deca and primo along with dbol/drol were the drugs of choice from what I've heard. Deca for general purpose and primo for cutting if funds permitted.

You guys took JUST anavar??? My god. What were the results like? I also know back then there was no PCT either. How did one deal with test shutdown without serms?

So far I?m reading that var is better for cuts and Winny for bulk cuz it holds more lean body mass. Anyone have some truth over this claim?

I?m thinking about doing it myself eventually down the line (oral only) but still trying to get as much research i can and questions answered

Yes, just anavar and tapered up: 5mg - 10mg - 15mg - 20mg - 25mg - 20mg - 15mg - 10mg...... OFF!!!!!

Personally didn't notice much in the way of shutdown, PCT is pointless anyway on single compounds of short duration (don't believe the hype from american forums, it's more about selling you more products when you are off rather than any particular benefit regards assisting HPTA)...!!!

Anavar seemed better for strength and aggression.. (but I was rather young)..!!!

They do it because they are afraid of needles. Or they are girls. I know a few girls who do this and they all prefer var to winny.