• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine with weaker effects question

Holly.3

Bluelighter
So back around December through February I had close to 4 grams of the classic looking fish scale flakes, nice Shimmer, pearlescent look. White, soft and chopped up into a nice fluffy powder. I would consider the effects of this fish scale cocaine to be what I would expect with decent cocaine. Comparing that to some powdery fish scale I got last week, 4 grams. Mostly powder mixed with smaller fish scale looking Flakes with several a bit larger flakes, lumps. Nice white powder. Soft. Chops up into nice fluffy powder, not too sticky. The larger lumps, have a dull Shimmer, pearlescent look. Not quite what I think of when I first think of fish scale flakes. Has the classic chemical / petroleum smell but the taste doesn't seem to be as strong or as nasty. This powdery fish scale I got, overall all of the effects seem to be a bit weaker than the fish scale I had early this year. The onset of the runny nose right after snorting it seems to take a minute or two longer to take effect and the crazy runny nose where it's dripping out of your nose that you normally get right after snorting that last 5 minutes or so before it starts to dissipate doesn't seem to be as strong or last as long with this powder fiscal. The overall runny nose and sniffling doesn't seem to be as Intense or last as long. The initial High, doesn't create that nice euphoric wow Rush that you would expect. It just seems to be a little weaker. Just a nice happy feel good relaxed feeling. Which doesn't seem to last as long as the fish scale I had earlier. Either because it's not as Intense or just because it doesn't last as long. And with this powdery fish-scale, I seem to experience not what I would consider the classic come down that most people describe, no depression or anxiety or being paranoid. Just the feeling that you get when you're extremely hungry and you start to get Hunger Pains. Not any kind of nausea or sickness. And a slight bit of pressure in my sinuses but yet my nose is still clear and not stopped up. I didn't experience this with the fish scale earlier this year. After doing about three medium sized lines over the course of an hour and a half to two hours, those hunger pain feelings not every time but sometimes last into the next morning. I feel much more talkative with this powder fish-scale than I did with the fish scale earlier this year. I don't feel a crazy Rush of energy like I need to clean the house or dance all night. And my heart rate is about where it usually is when I take the same amount of cocaine. Below 100 beats per minute. When snorting this powder fish scale, while snorting, I don't get that burning sensation. But after doing two or three lines in a two hour period, I noticed that my nose will sometimes I start to burn about an hour or so after the last line which can last an hour and a half or longer before going away. Something I never experienced with the fish scale earlier this year. And I seem to experience a bit more of an intense dry mouth with this powder fish scale versus the fish scale earlier this year. And the numbing isn't as Intense or doesn't seem to start as soon right after snorting. The typical numbing of the teeth, gums, back of your throat are all they're just not as intense. The nasty nasal drip tasting that you get, I don't experience much with this powdery fish scale. Some people say that their vision is enhanced or altered, I've never experienced that with any cocaine, maybe I don't dose enough at one time to experience that. So yeah my vision is normal, hearing is normal, listening to music is normal, sense of touch is normal. Nothing like that is remotely enhanced. I totally understand without doing a lab test is hard to really understand what this powdery fish scale could be or isn't cut with, but from the experience of someone who has done cocaine a lot more than me and doses a lot more than I do, what would your opinion be about this powdery fish scale versus the fish scale earlier this year. Does it sound like this powder fish-scale could be cut up more or are the effects that I'm experiencing more common with a better quality cocaine?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
So, so far since I've gotten this new powdery fish-scale like I mentioned in my previous post, when I first get new product, I always take a really small what I call a test line. Just a little more than a bump to just to see how strong it's going to be or if I kind of effects is going to have on me. And up until yesterday, after taking that small test line and noticing that overall none the side effects of the cocaine seem to be as Intense or last as long. With that test line I didn't experience any kind of a come down or any negative side effects to speak of. But since I got this powdery fish scale the last weekend, I've done a total of three lines. Basically my normal size line. Then I take the razor blade and cut the line in half and make 2 smaller lines. One for each nostril. I've done that a total of three different times. Over the course of the week. Now that I've moved on past the small test line, I still noticed that overall the whole side effects of it seem to be just a bit weaker and don't same to last as long. Maybe because the effects are weeder, is causing it to not last as long, I'm not sure. But like I said previously in my first post, everything from the numbness to the runny nose to the intensity of the high and the time spand each of those effects take to take effect and last just all seem to be a little bit weaker. The initial crazy runny nose or it's coming out your nose soon after you snort only lasts just a few minutes and then within about 10 minutes, I don't find myself needing to sniff or feel like I have a runny nose. And my nose seems to be nice and clear. The numbing in the mouth, and the gums and the back of the throat same to take just a tad bit longer and come on just a little bit slower and don't seem to be as strong. This cocaine has a chemical smell to it but it's not as strong as The fish Scale that I had earlier this year, but I'm not as concerned about that because I've had cocaine in the past that didn't have as strong of a smell as what you would expect. This cocaine doesn't have a strong petrol chemical taste, wish does make me wonder because all the cocaine I've ever done in the past, I always remember it having a strong nasty chemical taste which always created the nasty-tasting nasal drip in the back of your throat. But since this cocaine doesn't have a strong of a taste, the nasal drip taste doesn't seem to be as bad. But each time I took the three lines over the course of the last 8 days, I noticed even with just one normal- medium size line about 2 and 1/2 inch and total length, that I experienced a bit of a Comedown. Which is something new to me because I've never really experienced any kind of a negative come down. Now, I consider myself a light occasional user. Usually, when I decide I'm going to do some for the night, most of the time I'm a two-line limit person or when I decide to do three lines, it's spaced out over the whole night. I've never binged on coke in the past. But all in all, whether I had what I would consider good cocaine or cocaine that wasn't as good, I never tried any kind of a Comedown. No plugged up sinuses and headache, no depression or anxiety or being paranoid, no sick feeling. Just a little runny nose that last a day or two and that's it. The three lines I took over the last 9 days, which I normally wouldn't do three lines in a week's time but I'm trying to figure out the weaker side effects with this cocaine. One thing I did notice with each line that I did this week, about 30 to 45 minutes after taking the line my throat kind of down where your Adam's apple is seemed to swell up to the point where it was hard to talk and hard to swallow water without getting some of it down my windpipe. Which seem to last about 10 minutes or so before going away. That's something I don't recall experiencing with any other cocaine I've done in the past. And I've also noticed that after about an hour or so my nose starts to burn a little witch seem to last for two to three hours. I've had Coke in the past that bird but it burned as I was snorting it and shortly after but didn't seem to last very long. And I've also noticed that about an hour or so after taking the I started to experience what I guess would be a mild come down. My sinuses were clear but I could feel a little bit of pressure. My nose was clear and easy to breathe through. And I had a pretty good feeling of hunger pains like when you get really overly hungry and your stomach starts to hurt. Not a sick feeling or anything like that. No depression or anxiety or paranoid feeling or anything like that. Each time, this same to last the rest of the night and into the next morning. I've never had a come down before so I'm not sure what to expect. I would consider this a very mild wine compared to how bad people describe a come down to be. I'm just very curious as to why all of the sudden I'm experiencing negative side effects which I never have experienced in the past. Wonder if it could be a certain cut or the lack of certain cuts. But it's just weird, overall the whole positive side effects just seem to be weaker like I had a bit of a short-term tolerance which I don't, the last time I did a cocaine was back in February. So it just makes me wonder why this cocaine seems to be different then all the stuff I've done in the past. My friend who I got it from said that for her it's pretty decent clean cocaine. She didn't have any negative side effects, and she got a pretty good high just off of a bump. She's like me, just a light occasional user. She does it more just for the fun of it kind of like I do.

Has anyone ever experienced anything similar to this or have any idea about it? I know about lab testing if there's no way to be certain what's in it or not in it but maybe someone has experienced similar things.

I didn't read a lick of those text walls, if you expect anyone else to read it id suggest creating some paragraphs. It's just way more comfortable to read that way

Sorry, my Google Chrome keeps wanting to shut down and it's hard to get everything written out before it shuts down. I do encourage you to read it though. Can I guess my experience with some weaker cocaine that I got here about 2 weeks ago. All the effects from start to finish seem to be not as intense as to some fish scale that I had earlier this year. Just curious as to some opinions as to why all the effects seem a bit weaker then what I would expect. In the past I've had what I would consider really decent stuff, most of the time it's been fish-scale. And then I have some stuff that wasn't as good but still not bad. This new stuff I got a couple weeks ago isn't bad but everything just seems noticeably a bit weaker. Even in the past the cocaine I've had that didn't seem to be as good, didn't seem to create a less intense or weaker effects as this cocaine does that I have currently.